Best the Blue Light
All of the game instructions are provided in the game. It uses only the mouse and is a lot of fun. The game explains itself. See how many points you can earn in 60 seconds, and try to beat the high score. As you can see, the high score and scorer are tracked for incentive to have the high score.
There will be updates and edits based on feedback and reviews.
I hope you like the game.
This game was part of our 2017 Bright Schools Project entry, and is designed to be educational, interactive, and fun. If you want to learn more, you can visit our website, www.lighteffectssleep.weebly.com.
Credits and Thanks:
- Thanks to one of our groupmates who redesigned the entire game's appearance, creating the color combinations you see.
- Thanks to our teacher who encouraged us to code games and learn about blue light, as well as encouraged our awareness campaign and participation in Bright Schools.
- Thanks to the people who sponsored and hosted this year's Bright Schools Competition.
- Thanks to those who tried out my game and gave honest feedback.
- Thanks to you for playing.
Stay safe and have fun!