MAP: Tori Kelly - Dear No One (15/17 parts open)
so uhh this is the second time I'm resharing this. seriously, please consider joining instead of just loving/favoriting
Hey guys! This is my first MAP. Self explanatory. :3
If you haven't done one of these before, please read this description on what an MAP is. Otherwise, just scroll down to the rules.
MAP stands for Multi Animator Project. It's basically an AMV (animated music video) but multiple people work on it. If you want a part of this MAP just comment down below with the number part that you want and the codeword at the end of the rules. To create your animation, remix this project and delete everything in it EXCEPT for your part number's corresponding audio file in the Stage. Drag that audio file into the sprite(s) you're using to animate your part. Once you've done that, just put in a "when green flag clicked play sound (insert sound here) until done" block and you're all set to animate!
- Please keep it age-appropriate. :3 also try to avoid blood, but i don't think that'll be a huge issue bc this isn't really that type of song
- Color scheme is anything, just try to keep the background white i guess
- Feel free to use any program (including Scratch of course) that you want for the animation
- You can do a PMV-style thing for your part if you wish
- Please don't change or cut anything out of your part's audio file to keep the flow of the song throughout the map :)
- Feel free to use as many sprites as you want
- Feel free to use Warrior Cats I guess (bc warrior cats are in almost every map), but the theme isn't warrior cats so you can draw anything you want
- Try to use only one sprite [[no backdrops]] (but if you need to use more sprites that's totally fine) and make sure whatever sprite(s) you use is/are named your part.
- There's not really a due date bc I totally understand procrastinating and/or being super busy with other stuff and/or being on vacation
- Codeword is "hippityhop" :3
OH and one more thing, I promise I won't change the framerate of your part bc I absolutely HATE when people do that ((it messes with the timing and basically ruins your part)), so yeah don't worry about that
anyway that's it