Scratcher
22 posts

Copyright and Scratch Projects

very helpful
han614698
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Hey there! While it is nice you are trying to help, the Scratch Team is not looking for guides at this time. Feel free to make this in a project instead!

<Scratch Wikian | Forum Helper | 6000+ Posts>

Credit to -gge for the icons in my signature | I condensed all this code into five lines using [p] tags, idk why

plqaokwsijeduhrfyg
Scratcher
500+ posts

han614698 wrote:

Hey there! While it is nice you are trying to help, the Scratch Team is not looking for guides at this time. Feel free to make this in a project instead!
This topic was 6 yrs ago.

Banana stew

Generation 5: the first time you see this copy and paste it on top of your sig in the scratch forums and increase generation by 1. Social experiment.

my signature

Also my signature

still my signature
han614698
Scratcher
1000+ posts

plqaokwsijeduhrfyg wrote:

han614698 wrote:

This topic was 6 yrs ago.
I know. It was bumped to the top by a well being person, but now it is not relevant. Judging by joshauo's post about necroposting, if the necropost is well meaning, don't report it. I just said that this topic isn't relevant anymore, the mecroposter obviously had no idea or else they wouldn't of bumped it to the top.

<Scratch Wikian | Forum Helper | 6000+ Posts>

Credit to -gge for the icons in my signature | I condensed all this code into five lines using [p] tags, idk why

Mr_Whats_His_Face
Scratcher
1 post

Thanks