Discuss Scratch

Waity100
Scratcher
10 posts

6/27/13: Lots of little fixes...

Exhelah wrote:

Waity100 wrote:

PLEASE ADD CLOUD LISTS!!!
Just be patient, it's coming…hopefully soon…
Can Never Wait, Need It Now! (Thats What People Do When They Want Cloud Lists So Bad. )
Alexb10
Scratcher
52 posts

FirstSkyler1 wrote:

Lightnin, you don't seem to be trying to fix the major bug where you can't import sounds from your backpack to the project. Please, take a look at this bug.

You can actually put music in a sprite and then backpack the sprite!

TC01017
Scratcher
100+ posts

Accidentally dupe

Last edited by TC01017 (June 29, 2013 09:53:52)

TC01017
Scratcher
100+ posts

Not to be rude, but stop bombarding this one guy with 3000 glitches and requests! I mean ,at least do that in the bugs and glitches area! He has fixed enough bugs for one day! He fixed a glitch where you would lose your projects, and I think that that was a major bug fix worthy of an applause, but please, stop giving him so many glitches! Or, at least put them in the bugs and glitches section, I mean, it's there for a reason!
TC01017
Scratcher
100+ posts

TC01017 wrote:

Not to be rude, but stop bombarding this one guy with 3000 glitches and requests! I mean ,at least do that in the bugs and glitches area! He has fixed enough bugs for one day! He fixed a glitch where you would lose your projects, and I think that that was a major bug fix worthy of an applause, but please, stop giving him so many glitches! Or, at least put them in the bugs and glitches section, I mean, it's there for a reason!
WOW ok, that came out of nowhere! Sorry about that, my bad!
Happychubbybubby
Scratcher
17 posts

Waity100 wrote:

mikey350 wrote:

Cloud lists! Please Cloud Lists!

Guys. Read what the admins say.

They can't add cloud lists yet, because they cant tell if it would be safe for a younger scratching community. Open up your mind to not only a world of creativity that would come with cloud lists, but the possible terror that could come with its misuse. If you have/had kids, would you really want to open them up to a world of swearing, sexism, cyberbullying, racism, sexuality and more that comes with these sorts of things?
We can trust a lot of people not to misuse cloud data, but not everyone.

Besides, if you're smart enough, people (including myself) know ways using cloud variables to almost create cloud lists.

Use your heads.

By the way, now that I've stopped talking sense into people, good job Lightnin' (and the rest of the scratch crew who don't receive nearly as much recognition as they should) on some great releases and fixes! Keep up the good work!

~HCB

Last edited by Happychubbybubby (June 29, 2013 07:19:05)

As I lay in my bed, looked up at the stars and thought to myself: Where the heck is the ceiling?
http://scratch.mit.edu/users/Happychubbybubby
RalphDavid4
Scratcher
35 posts

Thx Lightnin you rock and you are cool!

RalphDavid4
Many projects. Made by me
FirstSkyler1
Scratcher
100+ posts

Happychubbybubby wrote:

Waity100 wrote:

mikey350 wrote:

They can't add cloud lists yet, because they cant tell if it would be safe for a younger scratching community. Open up your mind to not only a world of creativity that would come with cloud lists, but the possible terror that could come with its misuse. If you have/had kids, would you really want to open them up to a world of swearing, sexism, cyberbullying, racism, sexuality and more that comes with these sorts of things?

Besides, if you're smart enough, people (including myself) know ways using cloud variables to almost create cloud lists.

Use your heads.

By the way, now that I've stopped talking sense into people, good job Lightnin' (and the rest of the scratch crew who don't receive nearly as much recognition as they should) on some great releases and fixes! Keep up the good work!

~HCB

Maybe we could make it an age-restricted feature, or require their parent to allow them to see it. The way parents activate this should be via email. Something makes me think this suggestion won't work at first, but will then grow supporters. Although, I can't predict the future.

Last edited by FirstSkyler1 (Dec. 18, 3013 7:45:49)
Redsox_5803
Scratcher
20 posts

I just shared a 1.4 project, but it isn't showing! I checked my stuff, but it still isn't there! What do I do???

No.
mikey350
Scratcher
14 posts

Waity100 wrote:

mikey350 wrote:

I Sorta Said That Before You Did…
Sorry

Check out my profile for lots of games, simulators, and more! Add everything studios
mitchboy
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Waity100 wrote:

Can Never Wait, Need It Now! (Thats What People Do When They Want Cloud Lists So Bad. )
Yet your name is Waity100…

And I think they have to get the servers ready first (cloud lists take up a lot of data).

Capsicum annuum.
OrcaCat
Scratcher
1000+ posts

FirstSkyler1 wrote:

Happychubbybubby wrote:

Waity100 wrote:

mikey350 wrote:

Use your heads.

~HCB

Maybe we could make it an age-restricted feature, or require their parent to allow them to see it. The way parents activate this should be via email. Something makes me think this suggestion won't work at first, but will then grow supporters. Although, I can't predict the future.
Cloud lists with numbers are fine.

But there's bugs. Have some patience, people.

honzik
Scratcher
1 post

Waity100 wrote:

This is nice idea!!!
chocolatepenguin
Scratcher
1000+ posts

honzik wrote:

Waity100 wrote:

This is nice idea!!!
SOON!

dreamod
Scratcher
100+ posts

Why are imported sounds converted into monosound? I really do not like this “feature” Could you make it an option instead?

么么哒
tcodina
Scratcher
500+ posts

What about this? It's very annoying!

evoliprofi
Scratcher
3 posts

I want to code offline, please give me a Programm, When I'm in a train for example I can not go to the Website to make a programm.
Poseidon5Ckw
Scratcher
4 posts

To all Scratch admins:

When I view a message, the link does not turn black as before, and I have difficulty searching for the comments I haven't replied to.

Please fix!!!

Sincerely,
Poseidon5Ckw
RainStalker41
Scratcher
4 posts

Can you please fix the glitch where you can't change studio thumbnails? When you hover over them the change button is at the top of the screen and when you go to click on it it disappeares.
Zaidhaan
Scratcher
100+ posts

Awesome!
First post

Last edited by Zaidhaan (July 1, 2013 11:01:24)