Discuss Scratch

Neondy
Scratcher
17 posts

Scratch: The Guide °Updated° Everything you need to know!

I wonder, many scratchers have a ad or text under each of their posts, does that come automaticly and you only have to edit it somewhere, or do you have to copy paste every time or something?


Það væri nú skemmtilegt ef þú skilur þetta, því þá væriru líklegast íslendingur eins og ég!
makethebrainhappy
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Scratch: The Guide °Updated° Everything you need to know!

Neondy wrote:

I wonder, many scratchers have a ad or text under each of their posts, does that come automaticly and you only have to edit it somewhere, or do you have to copy paste every time or something?


This question I believe was answered in the guide but heres the answer

You don't have to copy+paste it every time (what a relief !P)

Here's where to go to edit it
Tab Discuss
Scroll all the way down
Above the Scratch Info Tabs and Legal Stuff there's a white tab. On the right-hand side of the tab is something that says “Change my Signature”. Press this .

It will bring you to an edit page that looks like the one to edit your forum posts. Here you can make your signatures l). The Space you have is 750 pixels X 150 pixels
GeneralHappyDance
Scratcher
100+ posts

Scratch: The Guide °Updated° Everything you need to know!

Bump

MELODIA FLUX!!!
pastelistic
Scratcher
500+ posts

Scratch: The Guide °Updated° Everything you need to know!

This is really cool. I've been on Scratch for a bit, and, if you don't mind me asking, what is an ae studio?


makethebrainhappy
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Scratch: The Guide °Updated° Everything you need to know!

pastelistic wrote:

This is really cool. I've been on Scratch for a bit, and, if you don't mind me asking, what is an ae studio?

A Studio was explained in the guide.

An AE Studio means “Add Everything”. It doesn't serve a purpose and just its caos
Free-
Scratcher
86 posts

Scratch: The Guide °Updated° Everything you need to know!

Thanks! http://u.cubeupload.com/Free/ezimba.gif I like it!
Hamish752
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Scratch: The Guide °Updated° Everything you need to know!

Can New Scratchers have signatures?
Every Rank except for New Scratcher is eligible for a signature. But I have definitely seen New Scratchers wearing signatures. I'm not exactly sure how to answer your question except to try the steps above. A great tip for New Scratchers who can't get signatures but want one is to copy & paste your signature under every Forum post. Just have it on a saved word doc which you open when posting on the forums. It just takes ten seconds longer and for the people who really need it its helpful .

New scratchers can have signatures, it's just generally new scratchers don't know how to make one.


makethebrainhappy
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Scratch: The Guide °Updated° Everything you need to know!

Hamish752 wrote:

Can New Scratchers have signatures?
Every Rank except for New Scratcher is eligible for a signature. But I have definitely seen New Scratchers wearing signatures. I'm not exactly sure how to answer your question except to try the steps above. A great tip for New Scratchers who can't get signatures but want one is to copy & paste your signature under every Forum post. Just have it on a saved word doc which you open when posting on the forums. It just takes ten seconds longer and for the people who really need it its helpful .

New scratchers can have signatures, it's just generally new scratchers don't know how to make one.


True, but long ago I think new scratchers couldn't have siggys? There's problems with it sometimes

Powered by DjangoBB

Standard | Mobile