Discuss Scratch
- Discussion Forums
- » Show and Tell
- » Suggestions/report bugs for Go to Sleep at 3 AM
- Cool_kid092
-
Scratcher
500+ posts
Suggestions/report bugs for Go to Sleep at 3 AM
Hello! I made this topic for people to give suggestions for the game I made, Go to Sleep at 3 AM.
The link to the game is here.
This can also be used to report bugs.
Here's a list for suggestions I have added or bugs I have fixed (will be put like: Example By/Reported By @example: added in v1.1):
-
that being said, feel free to suggest stuff for my game. oh wait that's what ur supposed to do
also report bugs!
The link to the game is here.
This can also be used to report bugs.
Here's a list for suggestions I have added or bugs I have fixed (will be put like: Example By/Reported By @example: added in v1.1):
-
that being said, feel free to suggest stuff for my game. oh wait that's what ur supposed to do
also report bugs!
- Discussion Forums
- » Show and Tell
-
» Suggestions/report bugs for Go to Sleep at 3 AM