Discuss Scratch
- Discussion Forums
- » Show and Tell
- » You won't see this lol
- CookiesforScratch
-
Scratcher
3 posts
You won't see this lol
Hello you probably won't see this because I am a small Scratcher
but I put my heart into making games and It is my pride and joy! So I am remaking my First ever game Strength Clicker AND My most Popular Game (That I broke…) Spin the Wheel. I forgot if it has mega in the name lol
Anyways go play them and i will keep posting updates on the game's!
thanks for reading!

but I put my heart into making games and It is my pride and joy! So I am remaking my First ever game Strength Clicker AND My most Popular Game (That I broke…) Spin the Wheel. I forgot if it has mega in the name lol
Anyways go play them and i will keep posting updates on the game's!
thanks for reading!

- Discussion Forums
- » Show and Tell
-
» You won't see this lol