Discuss Scratch

redbasil
Scratcher
4 posts

TCV - When misery was a stranger.. a rabbitkit application

}|{ ᏇᏂᏋᏁ ᎷᎥᏕᏋᏒᎩ ᏇᏗᏕ Ꮧ ᏕᏖᏒᏗᏁᎶᏋᏒ }|{
..⃗. a rabbitkit application

how deep despotic days turn into horror and decay, beneath these eyes of vanity? . . · .

}{ ᏗᏰᎧᏬᏖ ᎷᏋ }{

User – @redbasil or, in case of what account the entry was posted on, @greenbasil-

Hi! I‘m basil, as you probably know, host of this roleplay ^^ I’m a transmasc faunflux and gay aligned aroace person who enjoys writing and drawing and has been on this platform for about five years. I discovered roleplaying about roughly a year back, and while I certainly am not the most active roleplayer out there, especially due to mod duties, I deeply care for my characters and wouldn’t let inactivity take them from me :j

The codeword is hidden within the application ^^

Where torment holds court, and dreams are for naught . . · .

}{ ᏋጀᎮᎥᏋᏒᎥᏋᏁፈᏋ }{

Past characters – TCV isn’t actually that old, and I believe only about two people have a past character, but I’m not one of them; however, I have owned highrank npcs, which I’ve been active with in the very early days of the rp.

My experience with writing in general reaches way further back than the one I’ve had with roleplaying; I do have owned a handful of generations characters throughout the past ^^

The present is fraught, with all-besieging danger . . · .

}{ ᏗᏰᎧᏬᏖ ᏖᏂᏋ ᏦᎥᏖ }{

I‘m applying for rabbitkit! I‘ve been looking for a character for a bit now, and since I’m very likely to have the npc leaders replaced by the current deputies about around when this litter closes, the timeframe seemed perfect and I ended up loosely considering heart before obsessing over rabbit after giving him a second glance.

Rabbitkit will remain as cisgender as of my current plans, but will slowly begin to realize his lack of interest in she cats as he ages, essentially resulting in him being gay.

But we recall, love, not the cruel . . · .

}{ ᎮᏋᏒᏕᎧᏁᏗᏝᎥᏖᎩ }{

Traits – devoted, detached, formal, distant, self manipulative

(Detailed personality + possible character arc rambles)
Rabbit is an insanely devoted cat, and as he grows older, this trait will only grow stronger within him. Especially after graduating, rabbit will begin to devote his actions to the clan, slowly but steadily giving up more and more for it. He fiercely believes that any cat who disagrees with his devotion is either jealous or worse, a traitor to the clan who does not want it to thrive. During kithood, he will still carry innocence, an open mind and less trust issues, but after he does start to feel betrayed, rabbit might begin to act against them in the belief they’re a harm to his clan, and at some point, for them might just become for him.. at some point of his life, he may realize deep down that he‘s acting out of ambition or jealousy, but attempt to continue to live within his own wonderland of lies where he‘s the unseen and misunderstood hero instead of slowly going insane as he actually would be at that point. Rabbit‘s detachment additionally slowly creates a gap between him and other cats, and he might end up forgetting that he needs them as much as he thinks they need him.
After death, and probably ending up in the endless void (TCV’s dark forest), rabbit may anger at the unfairness at first, but slowly, his wonderland would begin to fade, and he‘d break.

All these plans are meant to be loose and able to change if circumstances change or opportunities open up, but rabbit (if I end up winning!) has a long way to go and a fun character arc waiting ahead in any case.

When misery was a stranger . . · .

}{ ᏋጀᏖᏒᏗ }{

Family mechanics –
if he ends up having kits he‘d definitely neglect and manipulate them thinking their hate will make the stronger for the clan
Rabbit has a tendency to distance himself from his siblings if they don’t seem to need him, and grow protective over the ones that he feels need him, not out of kindness, but rather because it causes him to feel needed
He won’t be too fond of his blood relatives at older age, especially if his trust issues grow and they try to talk him out of his devotion ..issues, he might pull away and won’t forgive as easily

Other –
I‘ll be doing research for myself (likely privately) on rabbit‘s insanity and trust issues to roleplay him accurately :j
He looks like cotton candy

When misery was all but lost . . · .

Last edited by redbasil (Oct. 1, 2026 19:55:10)

Powered by DjangoBB