Discuss Scratch

_ZER0_XP
Scratcher
3 posts

“I am an Alien!” [] Wishingkit application

╰┈➤ˎˊ˗ table of contents

. about me ⟬ I ⟭
. who am I applying for? ⟬ II ⟭
. gender identity + pronouns ⟬ III ⟭
sexuality and romantic attraction ⟬ IV ⟭
. simplified character traits ⟬ V ⟭
detailed Character Traits ⟬ VI ⟭
. research ⟬ VII ⟭
. extra / misc. ⟬ VIII ⟭
. trivia ⟬ IX ⟭
codeword ⟬ X ⟭

.•───────•°. ݁˖.᯽. ݁˖.°•───────•.

╰┈➤ˎˊ˗ about me ⟬ I ⟭

Hello!! I’m @_ZER0_XP , call me Kaz, and I’m a role player, artist, and goober on the internet that refuses to listen to the “don’t talk to strangers” rule. I love a lotta stuff: Webcomics, regular comics, cookie run kingdom, undertale, but most importantly, I enjoy warriors! Well, role playing warriors. I can’t read the source material for the life of me :p back to the topic at hand! I’m an agonist atheist and use he/they/it pronouns, though most commonly he/they! I’m also a minor but I might’ve accidentally go through a time loop again because i don’t remember my actual age :p /nsrs

╰┈➤ˎˊ˗ who am I applying for? ⟬ II ⟭

〔 Wishingkit of MossClan! 〕
╰┈➤ˎˊ˗ meaning
Wishing (adjective)—hoping or wanting
╰┈➤ˎˊ˗ why him.
He’s a gorgeous little fellow! He has a great design and a cute face. I really really love it! I think it’d be fun to roleplay with, because I usually pick kits with names or designs I’m interested in.

╰┈➤ˎˊ˗ gender identity + pronouns ⟬ III ⟭

〔 Gender: demiboy 〕
╰┈➤ˎˊ˗ definition
A gender identity where a person partially, though not completely, identifies as a male or as a masculine identity.

〔 pronouns 〕
╰┈➤ˎˊ˗ It/he/they

╰┈➤ˎˊ˗ sexuality and romantic attraction ⟬ IV ⟭

〔 Orientation: Asexual 〕
╰┈➤ˎˊ˗ definition
A lack of physical attraction.

〔 Romantic Orientation: Aromantic 〕
╰┈➤ˎˊ˗ definition
A lack of romantic attraction.

╰┈➤ˎˊ˗ simplified character traits ⟬ V ⟭

〔 + 〕Joyful, polite, optimistic
〔 = 〕caring, cautious
〔 - 〕stubborn, bad at lying, a bit incompetent

╰┈➤ˎˊ˗ detailed character traits ⟬ VI ⟭

Wishingkit will be a joyful little cat! Despite the chance he has more siblings elsewhere, it’s optimistic it’ll be able to meet them… someday…
Wish is convinced that goodness = good deeds, and that ten good deeds are over a single bad deed. So it’ll defend people it knows have done good things from accusations of terrible deeds, and convinces itself that they’re a good cat, even if no one else believes them.
It treats everyone it meets with politeness and respect, and hardly ever judges someone. He cares for the people he meets a lot, almost too much. They’re surprisingly cautious about fighting or leaving camp, likely pumped full of stories of cats sacrificing themselves to wolves or foxes or even other cats from the MossClan elders. They’re shockingly stubborn, especially when it comes to defending people.

╰┈➤ˎˊ˗ research ⟬ VII ⟭

None needed!

╰┈➤ˎˊ˗ extra ⟬ VIII ⟭

They so silly

╰┈➤ˎˊ˗ trivia ⟬ IX ⟭

favorite color: Cream
least favorite color: bright red

favorite prey: mice
least favorite prey: n/a

favorite smell: the woods when it rains
least favorite smell: fish

╰┈➤ˎˊ˗ codeword ⟬ X ⟭

As I laid there, my despair was enlightened by beautiful music.

.•───────•°. ݁˖.᯽. ݁˖.°•───────•.

Kaz is leaving now! Bye-bye!

Last edited by _ZER0_XP (Oct. 1, 2026 16:49:19)

Powered by DjangoBB