Discuss Scratch
- Discussion Forums
- » Show and Tell
- » [GAME] BOUNCY BALL SIMULATOR - BIG PROJECT
- milkyw_ava
-
New Scratcher
2 posts
[GAME] BOUNCY BALL SIMULATOR - BIG PROJECT
heyaa I'm ava and ive been on scratch for a little while now (my previous account was @girliewhocodesalot)
but I made this newer account to develop a simulator game revolving bouncy balls!!
I've posted a few small coding tests / teasers for this:
some rng mechanics: https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/1386107927/
some realistic bouncy ball physics (pretty proud of this I cant lie!!): https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/1383716493/
I've made this post as I'm really excited to share my coding journey with you all!
I'm hoping to build a small audience that would be interested in following along in anticipation for this game :33
I'd love any kind of feedback on my existing test projects as well as any ideas or suggestions of game features !!
If you're intrigued then TYSMM :D if not then that's okay!! thank you for reading this anyways have a great day !! :)
but I made this newer account to develop a simulator game revolving bouncy balls!!
I've posted a few small coding tests / teasers for this:
some rng mechanics: https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/1386107927/
some realistic bouncy ball physics (pretty proud of this I cant lie!!): https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/1383716493/
I've made this post as I'm really excited to share my coding journey with you all!
I'm hoping to build a small audience that would be interested in following along in anticipation for this game :33
I'd love any kind of feedback on my existing test projects as well as any ideas or suggestions of game features !!
If you're intrigued then TYSMM :D if not then that's okay!! thank you for reading this anyways have a great day !! :)
Last edited by milkyw_ava (Yesterday 22:06:54)
- Discussion Forums
- » Show and Tell
-
» [GAME] BOUNCY BALL SIMULATOR - BIG PROJECT