Discuss Scratch
- Discussion Forums
- » Project Ideas
- » Ideas for projects
- rainbow_cat96
-
Scratcher
5 posts
Ideas for projects
Hi I have made many projects and i'm running out of ideas.
can you help me?
can you help me?
- ScratchAccountCode1
-
Scratcher
17 posts
Ideas for projects
I know you probably won't do it (it took me a long time) but maybe this if you want a challenge:
CHAIN
CHAIN
- rainbow_cat96
-
Scratcher
5 posts
Ideas for projects
I know you probably won't do it (it took me a long time) but maybe this if you want a challenge:uh sorry my parents wont let me watch youtube
CHAIN
- redblo0d
-
Scratcher
2 posts
Ideas for projects
what if you made a clicker game, ive made two, thare both still being worked on though
- Discussion Forums
- » Project Ideas
-
» Ideas for projects











