Discuss Scratch
- Discussion Forums
- » Requests
- » I need a PFP!
- Granola_Granger
-
Scratcher
78 posts
I need a PFP!
Hello!
I'm looking for someone who makes pfp's, I want it to be:
-Aesthetic
-Pink and white
-Kind of like a banner really!
Thanks!
Oh, and btw, I'm willing to pay whatever price you set (as long as I like the pfp)!
I'm looking for someone who makes pfp's, I want it to be:
-Aesthetic
-Pink and white
-Kind of like a banner really!
Thanks!
Oh, and btw, I'm willing to pay whatever price you set (as long as I like the pfp)!
- Marigoldshine
-
Scratcher
2 posts
I need a PFP!
I could do it, could you tell me a bit more about what you want?
- Marigoldshine
-
Scratcher
2 posts
I need a PFP!
Sorry I forgot I'm on this account, but I would do it on my other account, @ _-Peppermint_-
- da_nerdy_octopus
-
Scratcher
100+ posts
I need a PFP!
Will this work? https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/1386779545/
- FallOutBoy365
-
Scratcher
30 posts
I need a PFP!
Hello!
I'm looking for someone who makes pfp's, I want it to be:
-Aesthetic
-Pink and white
-Kind of like a banner really!
Thanks!
Oh, and btw, I'm willing to pay whatever price you set (as long as I like the pfp)!
I could, i need a bit more information on what you want on it
- Granola_Granger
-
Scratcher
78 posts
I need a PFP!
Will this work? https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/1386779545/Thank you! I really like this!
- Discussion Forums
- » Requests
-
» I need a PFP!