Discuss Scratch
- Discussion Forums
- » Collaboration
- » SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...Join Now!!
- MaarPl_1811
-
Scratcher
100+ posts
SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...Join Now!!
Why did the forums think this can't be posted?! TwT
SHHH, don't tell…
star
So, this is a b-day planning for Star.
As many of you already know, he is @-StarGold-.
His birthday is on Nov 6th if I'm not wrong.
Alright, now that we've got the info, let's get on with the roles.
Anyone is free to join.
I will be hosting the studio, and only those who are doing the thumbnail and desc can be managers.
Anyone who participates in this event will get an invite to the studio.
SHHH, don't tell…
star
So, this is a b-day planning for Star.
As many of you already know, he is @-StarGold-.
His birthday is on Nov 6th if I'm not wrong.
Alright, now that we've got the info, let's get on with the roles.
Projects
(0 / ∞)
@
@
Messages
(0 / 75)
@
Description
(0 / 3)
@
@
@
Art
(0 / ∞)
@
@
Thumbnail
(0 / 1)
@
Making the matching pfps
(0 / 1)
@
Wearing the matching pfps
(0 / ∞)
@
Anyone is free to join.
I will be hosting the studio, and only those who are doing the thumbnail and desc can be managers.
Anyone who participates in this event will get an invite to the studio.
Last edited by MaarPl_1811 (Sept. 26, 2026 07:38:07)
- Discussion Forums
- » Collaboration
-
» SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...Join Now!!