Discuss Scratch

gljwa
Scratcher
5 posts

The Solar System Project's Official Update Log!

Welcome to The Solar System Project's Official Update Log!

NOTE: I kinda deleted the old update log by accident so I'll only post updates from v1.35 and up from now on.
Click here for The Solar System Project! ——-> The Solar System Project!

v1.35: This sub-update won't bring much things, as I just tried to make it so that you can click on the small solar system in the middle of the screen whenever you're in the outer system or the further system.

Last edited by gljwa (Sept. 25, 2026 21:42:49)

gljwa
Scratcher
5 posts

The Solar System Project's Official Update Log!

Click here for The Solar System Project!

v1.4: This update brings Uranus into the project! (I hope no pronunciation issues pop up but I think they will.) I also have fixed the system travelling issue. You can now click on the planet and explore its Science Page and Comparison!

Powered by DjangoBB