Discuss Scratch
- Discussion Forums
- » Show and Tell
- » October - November : Curate Featured Projects Studio
- cookirde
-
Scratcher
500+ posts
October - November : Curate Featured Projects Studio
The Featured Projects studio is currently looking for curators. Apply here.
You need to
➢Add featured projects only
➢Add featured projects from the order
➢Don't add unrelated projects
You need to
➢Add featured projects only
➢Add featured projects from the order
➢Don't add unrelated projects
- 8_Delicious_Star_8
-
Scratcher
100+ posts
October - November : Curate Featured Projects Studio
Sure can I apply Adrian, can I be a manager? I can help out a lot!
- SCRATCH_EX3
-
Scratcher
50 posts
October - November : Curate Featured Projects Studio
Sure. I can help. Just don't expect me to be online 24/7
~ Friends help each other; that's what makes a good friend.
Here is also an alt thumbnail you can choose so scratchers do not mistaken this for the real studio: Here
~ Friends help each other; that's what makes a good friend.Here is also an alt thumbnail you can choose so scratchers do not mistaken this for the real studio: Here
Last edited by SCRATCH_EX3 (Sept. 22, 2026 11:56:14)
- Dolphin185alt
-
Scratcher
9 posts
October - November : Curate Featured Projects Studio
The Featured Projects studio is currently looking for curators. Apply here.
You need to
➢Add featured projects only
➢Add featured projects from the order
➢Don't add unrelated projects
Can i join?
- EmeraldBoneK
-
Scratcher
500+ posts
October - November : Curate Featured Projects Studio
Sure! May I apply?
- AdeptAnimator
-
Scratcher
34 posts
October - November : Curate Featured Projects Studio
Thaks for the opportunity! Can I join?
- NM0417
-
Scratcher
23 posts
October - November : Curate Featured Projects Studio
I can apply i really want to join
- Benjibobolobs
-
Scratcher
85 posts
October - November : Curate Featured Projects Studio
Sure, I'll Do It!
- dude_chilll
-
Scratcher
2 posts
October - November : Curate Featured Projects Studio
Hi I would love to help out!!
Thanks

Thanks


Last edited by dude_chilll (Sept. 23, 2026 07:19:03)
- FinnTheFishBowlYT
-
Scratcher
100+ posts
October - November : Curate Featured Projects Studio
The Featured Projects studio is currently looking for curators. Apply here.Sure! I would like to apply, I already made one for 2027
You need to
➢Add featured projects only
➢Add featured projects from the order
➢Don't add unrelated projects

- Tattwartha6732
-
Scratcher
100+ posts
October - November : Curate Featured Projects Studio
Can I join?
- Tattwartha6732
-
Scratcher
100+ posts
October - November : Curate Featured Projects Studio
Can I join?Or manager or curator
- cookirde
-
Scratcher
500+ posts
October - November : Curate Featured Projects Studio
4 more spaces for curators! There are a total of 10 curator spaces.
- 4Acoder133
-
Scratcher
100+ posts
October - November : Curate Featured Projects Studio
Sure!! I will be super active


- fallseptember
-
Scratcher
100+ posts
October - November : Curate Featured Projects Studio
I would love to and could follow all rules
- FinnTheFishBowlYT
-
Scratcher
100+ posts
October - November : Curate Featured Projects Studio
4 more spaces for curators! There are a total of 10 curator spaces.
ADD ME
- Dolphin185alt
-
Scratcher
9 posts
October - November : Curate Featured Projects Studio
The Featured Projects studio is currently looking for curators. Apply here.Can i join pls
You need to
➢Add featured projects only
➢Add featured projects from the order
➢Don't add unrelated projects
- FinnTheFishBowlYT
-
Scratcher
100+ posts
October - November : Curate Featured Projects Studio
1 left
noooo please
- Discussion Forums
- » Show and Tell
-
» October - November : Curate Featured Projects Studio