Discuss Scratch
- Discussion Forums
- » Collaboration
- » NOT FINISHED.... ʚɞ ⁺˖ ⸝⸝ ❝ application title ❞ ⸝⸝ ˖⁺ ʚɞ an application for Halcyon . by @(your username)
- KaiDrawzForFun
-
Scratcher
1 post
NOT FINISHED.... ʚɞ ⁺˖ ⸝⸝ ❝ application title ❞ ⸝⸝ ˖⁺ ʚɞ an application for Halcyon . by @(your username)
⸻⸻ ♡ ⸻⸻⸻
❏˚ ¸¸♬·¯·♪·¯·♫¸¸ table of contents ¸¸♫·¯·♪¸♩·¯·♬¸¸
♡ | ¸¸♬·¯·♪·¯·♫¸¸ i. about me ¸¸♫·¯·♪¸♩·¯·♬¸¸
⤿ username
⤿ nickname
⤿ pronouns
⤿ about me
⌗ | ¸¸♬·¯·♪·¯·♫¸¸ ii. application information ¸¸♫·¯·♪¸♩·¯·♬¸¸
⤿ kit i'm applying for
⤿ why i'm applying
⤿ why should i win
⤿ past + current characters
⤿ roleplay experience
⤿ activity
⤿ harm frequency
⤿ longevity
♡ | ¸¸♬·¯·♪·¯·♫¸¸ iii. about Halcyon ¸¸♫·¯·♪¸♩·¯·♬¸¸
⤿ future gender identity
⤿ future sexuality
⤿ simplified personality
⤿ detailed personality
⌗ | ¸¸♬·¯·♪·¯·♫¸¸ iv. miscellaneous ¸¸♫·¯·♪¸♩·¯·♬¸¸
⤿ research
⤿ roleplay samples
⤿ trivia
⤿ codewords
♡ | ¸¸♬·¯·♪·¯·♫¸¸ v. closing statements ¸¸♫·¯·♪¸♩·¯·♬¸¸
⤿ closing statements
⤿ links
⤿ credits
❝ (insert dramatic quote here please i'm begging you) ❞
⸻⸻ ♡ ⸻⸻⸻
❏˚. | ¸¸♬·¯·♪·¯·♫¸¸ i. about me ¸¸♫·¯·♪¸♩·¯·♬¸¸
♡ | username ꒱
⤿ @KaiDrawzForFun
⌗ | nickname ꒱
⤿ Kai or Keiran !!
♡ | pronouns ꒱
⤿ He / they / it
⌗ | about me ꒱
⤿ Hello! I'm Kai, I've been on scratch for almost 5 years! I've been roleplaying for almost as long! I play the flute and draw quite a ton, whether it be doodles, or full blown artpieces! Im quite active, but take note I do work and have a life out of scratch so there might be times I might be slow at replying or making a roleplay, but I always try my best to stay active!! I have 2 dogs, 3 cats, 5 fish, 2 parrots, 10 chickens, 4 ducks, 2 turkeys, and a breaded dragon! so I have lotsa pets- Im taken by my lovely gf of 3 years <333 @a_offical2112 <3 And have grown a lot emotionally the past few years! However <33 if you have any questions about me just ask! ^^
❝ ❞
⸻⸻ ♡ ⸻⸻⸻
❏˚. ¸¸♬·¯·♪·¯·♫¸¸ ii. application information ¸¸♫·¯·♪¸♩·¯·♬¸¸
♡ | kit i'm applying for ꒱
⤿ Im applying for Halcyon!
⌗ | why i'm applying ꒱
⤿ Im applying for Halcyon because I absolutely love him, his design is so pretty and I love the way that Astro would treat him. Im sometimes picky with characters I get for roleplays. However, that wont be a problem with him! I feel like I could easily incorporate myself into his personality and easily be able to roleplay him without much thought of what he'd respond with.Making it so that I could respond much easier! I usually only am in generations, but my character Snowfairy just died so I'm waiting a bit to get a new one, so why not rejoin Tfc?
♡ | why should i win ꒱
⤿ There's no reason of why, really, but I really would enjoy roleplaying as him. But a few reasons could be that I'd be as active as I could within tfcrp and try my best to give him the best life I could. Which I'll be honest, might be a train wreck depending on who he interacts with when he's younger. Most of the times, what I write for my characters is completely them, I try sticking to personalities and if I stray, that just means the situation calls for something a bit different. I feel like the personality I gave Hal is suiting of his character and I love drawing the lil guy! Though, if I don't get him in the end, that's alright TvT I'll give whatever art I made to the owner as long as credit is provided!
⌗ | past + current characters ꒱
⤿ I haven't had many tfc characters, only one other named Reminiscence. But he was a character I made, so I wasn't exactly the most active with him. I tend to not roleplay with characters I personally made as much as I do with ones I got from others.
However I've had
TSS characters: Ghostwhisper, arachnidwing, Mirroredreflection, and Swan
And Generations characters: Frostclarity, midnightyowl, daylightdapple, azuriaheart, fireflypaw, guildedkit, Nightshade, owlcrown, crowkit, Snowfairy, and more that for some odd reason I cant think of.. but I was in generations since the start!
♡ | roleplay experience ꒱
⤿ Id say I'm pretty experienced! I've been roleplaying for about 4 years so I've had my ins and outs, but I'm always putting in my all, unless the other person is the type to write smaller replies, then, I shorten my reply a bit to make them more comfortable.
I've been in many different roleplays, including a few off site and ones I made myself!
⌗ | activity ꒱
⤿ I would say my activity is around a 6/10? it fluctuates as I do infact work and go to school, but I'll still try my best to squeeze in a few roleplays here and there! I haven't roleplayed much in tfc, but I'll try my best to raise that and become someone people know! ^^
♡ | harm frequency ꒱
⤿ I like giving my character scars and trauma, however, I feel like Id try to give Hal a less traumatic life, the only time I'd purposely give a truck load of trauma is if a friend, lover, or kin dies. I will give him scars! but only ones that are from normal things such as thorns, tripping, playing, things that are normal among young kits and apprentices. If I do decide I want trauma and scars that aren't from normal kit and apprentice stuff, I wont kill him! I usually don't kill off my Tfc characters (not including Remy though, he's gotta go- I don't use him, but I made him so its okay)
⌗ | longevity ꒱
⤿ my responses tend to be quite long on a good day, on bad ones, they're a bit short and use less descriptions and get more to the point. Which some people enjoy more then others. However, I try my best to match the other roleplayers length if their using shorter replies for most of the rp. That's only because I know some people run out of motivation and aren't motivated to respond with a huge long comment.
❝ ❞
⸻⸻ ♡ ⸻⸻⸻
❏˚. ¸¸♬·¯·♪·¯·♫¸¸ iii. about Halcyon ¸¸♫·¯·♪¸♩·¯·♬¸¸
♡ | future gender identity ꒱
⤿ He'll definitely stay male, but he'll be a demiboy
using he/they/it pronouns! maybe some neopronouns…
⌗ | future sexuality ꒱
⤿ When he's an apprentice, I'd say 10 moons? I'd like him to come out as gay, he'd find out before then(maybe 7 moons?), but only truly allowing himself to accept it around that age.
♡ | simplified personality ꒱
⤿ positive┆ Loving, Earnest, Forgiving, Impartial, Optimistic, Accommodating, Supportive, Respectable
⤿ neutral ┆ Insightful, Logical, Observant, Open-minded, Sentimental, Charismatic, loyal
⤿ negative ┆ Guarded, Impulsive, Jealous, Deceitful, Defensive, Mischievous,
⌗ | detailed personality ꒱
⤿ positives . . .
⌗ Loving . . . Feeling, showing, or expressing love, warmth, and deep care towards others
⤿ Halcyon is often affectionate towards others showing and expressing his love for others with gifts and touch, cuddling, and jumping on them
⌗ Earnest . . . Showing deep sincerity, seriousness, and a strong, focused purpose.
⤿ Hal is very sincere towards others, he often knows what he's gonna do and is always serious with what he tells others, unless he's in a playful mood.
⌗ Forgiving . . . Being willing to let go of anger, blame, or the desire for revenge against someone who has done wrong
⤿ elaboration
⌗ Impartial . . . Treating all people, groups, or sides equally without bias, favoritism, or prejudice
⤿ elaboration
⌗ Optimistic . . . Expecting good things to happen and looking at the bright side of the future
⤿ elaboration
⌗ Accommodating . . . A person who is eager or willing to help, please, or adapt to the needs of others
⤿ elaboration
⌗ Supporting . . . Giving care, love, or a shoulder to lean on.
⤿ elaboration
⌗ Respectable . . . Earns the admiration, trust, and high regard of others
⤿ elaboration
⤿ neutrals . . .
♡ Insightful . . . Describes someone or something showing a clear, deep, and often original understanding of a complex situation or problem
⤿ elaboration
♡ Observant . . . Good at seeing things that others miss, such as changes in a room or micro-expressions on a face.
⤿ elaboration
♡ Open-Minded . . . Willing to listen to and consider new ideas, different arguments, and other people's opinions without prejudice
⤿ elaboration
♡ Sentimental . . . Being strongly influenced by emotional feelings
⤿ elaboration
♡ Charismatic . . . Having a compelling charm, magnetism, or personal quality that naturally attracts, inspires, and influences other people
⤿ elaboration
♡ Loyal . . . Having or showing complete, constant, and faithful support for a person, group, or cause
⤿ elaboration
⤿ negatives . . .
⌗ Guarded . . . Being cautious, careful, or unwilling to share too much information or show true feelings
⤿ elaboration
⌗ Impulsive . . . Acts suddenly on a whim or feeling without planning or thinking about the consequences
⤿ elaboration
⌗ Jealous . . . Feeling unhappy, angry, or bitter because you fear losing someone's affection to a rival, or because you wish you had someone else's success, qualities, or possessions
⤿ elaboration
⌗ Deceitful . . . Acting in a way that is dishonest, misleading, or intended to trick people into believing something that is not true
⤿ elaboration
⌗ Defensive . . . Serving to protect against attack, or behaving in an oversensitive way to guard against criticism or harm, such as guarding your ego when you feel blamed, judged, or threatened.
⤿ elaboration
⌗ Mischievous . . . Playfully causing minor trouble, acting in a slightly bad way without intending serious harm, or showing a sly, fun-loving spirit
⤿ elaboration
❝ ❞
⸻⸻ ♡ ⸻⸻⸻
❏˚. ¸¸♬·¯·♪·¯·♫¸¸ iv. miscellaneous ¸¸♫·¯·♪¸♩·¯·♬¸¸
♡ | research ꒱
⤿ topic one . . . ꒱
⌗ (research goes here) . . .
⤿ (link goes here- copy and paste for more)
⌗ | roleplay examples ꒱
⤿ find all of my joint-rps here
༉‧₊˚✧ ❝ title ❞ ♡ character ⌗ age ⸝⸝ location
⤿ (writing goes here)
♡ | trivia ꒱
⤿ (put trivia here)
⤿
⤿
⌗ | codewords ꒱
⤿ (litter codeword)
⤿ (rp codeword)
❝ ❞
⸻⸻ ♡ ⸻⸻⸻
❏˚. ¸,♬·¯·♪·¯·♫¸¸ v. closing statements ¸¸♫·¯·♪¸♩·¯·♬¸¸
♡ | closing statements ꒱
⤿ (write your thanks, goodbyes, etc. here)
⌗ | links ꒱
⤿ back to application
⤿ back to litter
⤿ to joint-rp project
♡ | credits ꒱
⤿ forum template by avia–
⤿ filled out by @KaiDrawzForFun
❏˚ ¸¸♬·¯·♪·¯·♫¸¸ table of contents ¸¸♫·¯·♪¸♩·¯·♬¸¸
♡ | ¸¸♬·¯·♪·¯·♫¸¸ i. about me ¸¸♫·¯·♪¸♩·¯·♬¸¸
⤿ username
⤿ nickname
⤿ pronouns
⤿ about me
⌗ | ¸¸♬·¯·♪·¯·♫¸¸ ii. application information ¸¸♫·¯·♪¸♩·¯·♬¸¸
⤿ kit i'm applying for
⤿ why i'm applying
⤿ why should i win
⤿ past + current characters
⤿ roleplay experience
⤿ activity
⤿ harm frequency
⤿ longevity
♡ | ¸¸♬·¯·♪·¯·♫¸¸ iii. about Halcyon ¸¸♫·¯·♪¸♩·¯·♬¸¸
⤿ future gender identity
⤿ future sexuality
⤿ simplified personality
⤿ detailed personality
⌗ | ¸¸♬·¯·♪·¯·♫¸¸ iv. miscellaneous ¸¸♫·¯·♪¸♩·¯·♬¸¸
⤿ research
⤿ roleplay samples
⤿ trivia
⤿ codewords
♡ | ¸¸♬·¯·♪·¯·♫¸¸ v. closing statements ¸¸♫·¯·♪¸♩·¯·♬¸¸
⤿ closing statements
⤿ links
⤿ credits
❝ (insert dramatic quote here please i'm begging you) ❞
⸻⸻ ♡ ⸻⸻⸻
❏˚. | ¸¸♬·¯·♪·¯·♫¸¸ i. about me ¸¸♫·¯·♪¸♩·¯·♬¸¸
♡ | username ꒱
⤿ @KaiDrawzForFun
⌗ | nickname ꒱
⤿ Kai or Keiran !!
♡ | pronouns ꒱
⤿ He / they / it
⌗ | about me ꒱
⤿ Hello! I'm Kai, I've been on scratch for almost 5 years! I've been roleplaying for almost as long! I play the flute and draw quite a ton, whether it be doodles, or full blown artpieces! Im quite active, but take note I do work and have a life out of scratch so there might be times I might be slow at replying or making a roleplay, but I always try my best to stay active!! I have 2 dogs, 3 cats, 5 fish, 2 parrots, 10 chickens, 4 ducks, 2 turkeys, and a breaded dragon! so I have lotsa pets- Im taken by my lovely gf of 3 years <333 @a_offical2112 <3 And have grown a lot emotionally the past few years! However <33 if you have any questions about me just ask! ^^
❝ ❞
⸻⸻ ♡ ⸻⸻⸻
❏˚. ¸¸♬·¯·♪·¯·♫¸¸ ii. application information ¸¸♫·¯·♪¸♩·¯·♬¸¸
♡ | kit i'm applying for ꒱
⤿ Im applying for Halcyon!
⌗ | why i'm applying ꒱
⤿ Im applying for Halcyon because I absolutely love him, his design is so pretty and I love the way that Astro would treat him. Im sometimes picky with characters I get for roleplays. However, that wont be a problem with him! I feel like I could easily incorporate myself into his personality and easily be able to roleplay him without much thought of what he'd respond with.Making it so that I could respond much easier! I usually only am in generations, but my character Snowfairy just died so I'm waiting a bit to get a new one, so why not rejoin Tfc?
♡ | why should i win ꒱
⤿ There's no reason of why, really, but I really would enjoy roleplaying as him. But a few reasons could be that I'd be as active as I could within tfcrp and try my best to give him the best life I could. Which I'll be honest, might be a train wreck depending on who he interacts with when he's younger. Most of the times, what I write for my characters is completely them, I try sticking to personalities and if I stray, that just means the situation calls for something a bit different. I feel like the personality I gave Hal is suiting of his character and I love drawing the lil guy! Though, if I don't get him in the end, that's alright TvT I'll give whatever art I made to the owner as long as credit is provided!

⌗ | past + current characters ꒱
⤿ I haven't had many tfc characters, only one other named Reminiscence. But he was a character I made, so I wasn't exactly the most active with him. I tend to not roleplay with characters I personally made as much as I do with ones I got from others.
However I've had
TSS characters: Ghostwhisper, arachnidwing, Mirroredreflection, and Swan
And Generations characters: Frostclarity, midnightyowl, daylightdapple, azuriaheart, fireflypaw, guildedkit, Nightshade, owlcrown, crowkit, Snowfairy, and more that for some odd reason I cant think of.. but I was in generations since the start!
♡ | roleplay experience ꒱
⤿ Id say I'm pretty experienced! I've been roleplaying for about 4 years so I've had my ins and outs, but I'm always putting in my all, unless the other person is the type to write smaller replies, then, I shorten my reply a bit to make them more comfortable.
I've been in many different roleplays, including a few off site and ones I made myself!
⌗ | activity ꒱
⤿ I would say my activity is around a 6/10? it fluctuates as I do infact work and go to school, but I'll still try my best to squeeze in a few roleplays here and there! I haven't roleplayed much in tfc, but I'll try my best to raise that and become someone people know! ^^
♡ | harm frequency ꒱
⤿ I like giving my character scars and trauma, however, I feel like Id try to give Hal a less traumatic life, the only time I'd purposely give a truck load of trauma is if a friend, lover, or kin dies. I will give him scars! but only ones that are from normal things such as thorns, tripping, playing, things that are normal among young kits and apprentices. If I do decide I want trauma and scars that aren't from normal kit and apprentice stuff, I wont kill him! I usually don't kill off my Tfc characters (not including Remy though, he's gotta go- I don't use him, but I made him so its okay)
⌗ | longevity ꒱
⤿ my responses tend to be quite long on a good day, on bad ones, they're a bit short and use less descriptions and get more to the point. Which some people enjoy more then others. However, I try my best to match the other roleplayers length if their using shorter replies for most of the rp. That's only because I know some people run out of motivation and aren't motivated to respond with a huge long comment.
❝ ❞
⸻⸻ ♡ ⸻⸻⸻
❏˚. ¸¸♬·¯·♪·¯·♫¸¸ iii. about Halcyon ¸¸♫·¯·♪¸♩·¯·♬¸¸
♡ | future gender identity ꒱
⤿ He'll definitely stay male, but he'll be a demiboy
using he/they/it pronouns! maybe some neopronouns…⌗ | future sexuality ꒱
⤿ When he's an apprentice, I'd say 10 moons? I'd like him to come out as gay, he'd find out before then(maybe 7 moons?), but only truly allowing himself to accept it around that age.
♡ | simplified personality ꒱
⤿ positive┆ Loving, Earnest, Forgiving, Impartial, Optimistic, Accommodating, Supportive, Respectable
⤿ neutral ┆ Insightful, Logical, Observant, Open-minded, Sentimental, Charismatic, loyal
⤿ negative ┆ Guarded, Impulsive, Jealous, Deceitful, Defensive, Mischievous,
⌗ | detailed personality ꒱
⤿ positives . . .
⌗ Loving . . . Feeling, showing, or expressing love, warmth, and deep care towards others
⤿ Halcyon is often affectionate towards others showing and expressing his love for others with gifts and touch, cuddling, and jumping on them
⌗ Earnest . . . Showing deep sincerity, seriousness, and a strong, focused purpose.
⤿ Hal is very sincere towards others, he often knows what he's gonna do and is always serious with what he tells others, unless he's in a playful mood.
⌗ Forgiving . . . Being willing to let go of anger, blame, or the desire for revenge against someone who has done wrong
⤿ elaboration
⌗ Impartial . . . Treating all people, groups, or sides equally without bias, favoritism, or prejudice
⤿ elaboration
⌗ Optimistic . . . Expecting good things to happen and looking at the bright side of the future
⤿ elaboration
⌗ Accommodating . . . A person who is eager or willing to help, please, or adapt to the needs of others
⤿ elaboration
⌗ Supporting . . . Giving care, love, or a shoulder to lean on.
⤿ elaboration
⌗ Respectable . . . Earns the admiration, trust, and high regard of others
⤿ elaboration
⤿ neutrals . . .
♡ Insightful . . . Describes someone or something showing a clear, deep, and often original understanding of a complex situation or problem
⤿ elaboration
♡ Observant . . . Good at seeing things that others miss, such as changes in a room or micro-expressions on a face.
⤿ elaboration
♡ Open-Minded . . . Willing to listen to and consider new ideas, different arguments, and other people's opinions without prejudice
⤿ elaboration
♡ Sentimental . . . Being strongly influenced by emotional feelings
⤿ elaboration
♡ Charismatic . . . Having a compelling charm, magnetism, or personal quality that naturally attracts, inspires, and influences other people
⤿ elaboration
♡ Loyal . . . Having or showing complete, constant, and faithful support for a person, group, or cause
⤿ elaboration
⤿ negatives . . .
⌗ Guarded . . . Being cautious, careful, or unwilling to share too much information or show true feelings
⤿ elaboration
⌗ Impulsive . . . Acts suddenly on a whim or feeling without planning or thinking about the consequences
⤿ elaboration
⌗ Jealous . . . Feeling unhappy, angry, or bitter because you fear losing someone's affection to a rival, or because you wish you had someone else's success, qualities, or possessions
⤿ elaboration
⌗ Deceitful . . . Acting in a way that is dishonest, misleading, or intended to trick people into believing something that is not true
⤿ elaboration
⌗ Defensive . . . Serving to protect against attack, or behaving in an oversensitive way to guard against criticism or harm, such as guarding your ego when you feel blamed, judged, or threatened.
⤿ elaboration
⌗ Mischievous . . . Playfully causing minor trouble, acting in a slightly bad way without intending serious harm, or showing a sly, fun-loving spirit
⤿ elaboration
❝ ❞
⸻⸻ ♡ ⸻⸻⸻
❏˚. ¸¸♬·¯·♪·¯·♫¸¸ iv. miscellaneous ¸¸♫·¯·♪¸♩·¯·♬¸¸
♡ | research ꒱
⤿ topic one . . . ꒱
⌗ (research goes here) . . .
⤿ (link goes here- copy and paste for more)
⌗ | roleplay examples ꒱
⤿ find all of my joint-rps here
༉‧₊˚✧ ❝ title ❞ ♡ character ⌗ age ⸝⸝ location
⤿ (writing goes here)
♡ | trivia ꒱
⤿ (put trivia here)
⤿
⤿
⌗ | codewords ꒱
⤿ (litter codeword)
⤿ (rp codeword)
❝ ❞
⸻⸻ ♡ ⸻⸻⸻
❏˚. ¸,♬·¯·♪·¯·♫¸¸ v. closing statements ¸¸♫·¯·♪¸♩·¯·♬¸¸
♡ | closing statements ꒱
⤿ (write your thanks, goodbyes, etc. here)
⌗ | links ꒱
⤿ back to application
⤿ back to litter
⤿ to joint-rp project
♡ | credits ꒱
⤿ forum template by avia–
⤿ filled out by @KaiDrawzForFun
Last edited by KaiDrawzForFun (Sept. 25, 2026 14:24:19)
- Discussion Forums
- » Collaboration
-
» NOT FINISHED.... ʚɞ ⁺˖ ⸝⸝ ❝ application title ❞ ⸝⸝ ˖⁺ ʚɞ an application for Halcyon . by @(your username)