Discuss Scratch

ReubenGarland
Scratcher
500+ posts

Villager News

Everybody should know about Villager News by Element Animation!

The series is a satirical parody formatted as a breaking news broadcast run entirely by Minecraft's low-intelligence Villagers. Anchored originally by Villager No. 4 (and later Villager No. 5) alongside field reporter Villager No. 9, the show chronicles the absolute chaos, nonsensical laws, and extreme escalations of daily life inside their village.
WillThePurpleDragon
New Scratcher
3 posts

Villager News

Live, laugh, love villager No. 4
TheOneSage
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Villager News

I remember watching this series on prime video when I was younger
OdinGrai
Scratcher
500+ posts

Villager News

ReubenGarland
Scratcher
500+ posts

Villager News

OdinGrai wrote:

OdinGrai
Scratcher
500+ posts

Villager News

ReubenGarland wrote:

Thanks @OdinGrai

np!
-_BT-and-Equal_-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Villager News

dadadaadadadadadadadada
Villager news
(I watched it since I was 6)
OdinGrai
Scratcher
500+ posts

Villager News

-_BT-and-Equal_- wrote:

dadadaadadadadadadadada
Villager news
(I watched it since I was 6)
i really like the christmas song where someone steals all the presents and he gets sent to the pit of d3ath
-_BT-and-Equal_-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Villager News

OdinGrai wrote:

-_BT-and-Equal_- wrote:

dadadaadadadadadadadada
Villager news
(I watched it since I was 6)
i really like the christmas song where someone steals all the presents and he gets sent to the pit of d3ath
I think it was like Get in the sack or smth like that
OdinGrai
Scratcher
500+ posts

Villager News

-_BT-and-Equal_- wrote:

OdinGrai wrote:

-_BT-and-Equal_- wrote:

dadadaadadadadadadadada
Villager news
(I watched it since I was 6)
i really like the christmas song where someone steals all the presents and he gets sent to the pit of d3ath
I think it was like Get in the sack or smth like that
oh found it!
Your Door Was Locked!
Wing-Easter
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Villager News

Villager news is so peak
ReubenGarland
Scratcher
500+ posts

Villager News

Wing-Easter wrote:

Villager news is so peak
COMEDY SHOWS OF THE YEAR: VILLAGER NEWS

Last edited by ReubenGarland (Sept. 19, 2026 15:00:57)

TheOneSage
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Villager News

-_BT-and-Equal_- wrote:

dadadaadadadadadadadada
Villager news
(I watched it since I was 6)
same iirc
TheOneSage
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Villager News

OdinGrai wrote:

-_BT-and-Equal_- wrote:

OdinGrai wrote:

-_BT-and-Equal_- wrote:

dadadaadadadadadadadada
Villager news
(I watched it since I was 6)
i really like the christmas song where someone steals all the presents and he gets sent to the pit of death
I think it was like Get in the sack or smth like that
oh found it!
Your Door Was Locked!
it became a meme or smth last year
someone stop this criminal, this is not forgivable, that evil individual, this is just unthinkable
OdinGrai
Scratcher
500+ posts

Villager News

TheOneSage wrote:

OdinGrai wrote:

-_BT-and-Equal_- wrote:

OdinGrai wrote:

-_BT-and-Equal_- wrote:

dadadaadadadadadadadada
Villager news
(I watched it since I was 6)
i really like the christmas song where someone steals all the presents and he gets sent to the pit of death
I think it was like Get in the sack or smth like that
oh found it!
Your Door Was Locked!
it became a meme or smth last year
someone stop this criminal, this is not forgivable, that evil individual, this is just unthinkable
nintendo when someone pirates a color tv game 6 game
(for context the color tv game 6 is the first nintendo console which is 49 years old

Last edited by OdinGrai (Sept. 19, 2026 21:19:05)

ReubenGarland
Scratcher
500+ posts

Villager News

BANGER INTRO
TheOneSage
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Villager News

OdinGrai wrote:

TheOneSage wrote:

OdinGrai wrote:

-_BT-and-Equal_- wrote:

OdinGrai wrote:

-_BT-and-Equal_- wrote:

dadadaadadadadadadadada
Villager news
(I watched it since I was 6)
i really like the christmas song where someone steals all the presents and he gets sent to the pit of death
I think it was like Get in the sack or smth like that
oh found it!
Your Door Was Locked!
it became a meme or smth last year
someone stop this criminal, this is not forgivable, that evil individual, this is just unthinkable
nintendo when someone pirates a color tv game 6 game
(for context the color tv game 6 is the first nintendo console which is 49 years old
bruh the original video is restricted on my school computer ;-;
is it because they just mentioned death
how stupid
OdinGrai
Scratcher
500+ posts

Villager News

TheOneSage wrote:

OdinGrai wrote:

TheOneSage wrote:

OdinGrai wrote:

-_BT-and-Equal_- wrote:

OdinGrai wrote:

-_BT-and-Equal_- wrote:

dadadaadadadadadadadada
Villager news
(I watched it since I was 6)
i really like the christmas song where someone steals all the presents and he gets sent to the pit of death
I think it was like Get in the sack or smth like that
oh found it!
Your Door Was Locked!
it became a meme or smth last year
someone stop this criminal, this is not forgivable, that evil individual, this is just unthinkable
nintendo when someone pirates a color tv game 6 game
(for context the color tv game 6 is the first nintendo console which is 49 years old
bruh the original video is restricted on my school computer ;-;
is it because they just mentioned death
how stupid
an entire villager news episode is blocked for me because of the DING-A-LING joke
OdinGrai
Scratcher
500+ posts

Villager News

villager news is the most reliable news source
Napstablookfangirl
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Villager News

And i would walk five hundred blocks

Powered by DjangoBB