Discuss Scratch
- Discussion Forums
- » Help with Scripts
- » wrong achievement costume
- chickenandcheesesand
-
Scratcher
100+ posts
wrong achievement costume
i need help making it so that the achievement is the same as what's being added to the list because it's currently just going in a cycle.
https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/1378565566/
https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/1378565566/
- 10goto10
-
Scratcher
1000+ posts
wrong achievement costume
I believe it is a capitalization problem. Most of Scratch is case insensitive, but not, however, the names of costumes. If your program switches to a costume “Out of box” there has to be a costume by that exact name and it will not switch to a costume with a name of “out of box”
But then your code also has a ‘next costume’ block that is causing you a problem.
I made a remix where I kept the costume names the same and let Scratch match the names with ignoring case.
https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/1379271667/
But it is probably easier to just rename the costumes.
But then your code also has a ‘next costume’ block that is causing you a problem.
I made a remix where I kept the costume names the same and let Scratch match the names with ignoring case.
https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/1379271667/
But it is probably easier to just rename the costumes.
Last edited by 10goto10 (Sept. 9, 2026 00:20:21)
- Discussion Forums
- » Help with Scripts
-
» wrong achievement costume