Discuss Scratch

wildfIowers_
Scratcher
9 posts

the narrator of the river  ⋆˚꩜。 goldfishkit application

the narrator of the river  ⋆˚꩜。 goldfishkit application

i. SANDY SHORES - forward
ii. THE SOURCE - about me
iii. FAST CURRENTS - roleplay experience
iv. THE CHANNEL - about the kit
v. THE RIVERBED - additional info
vi. AQUATIC WILDLIFE - dynamics
vii. THE MOUTH - final words


︶︶
오늘도 아침엔 입에 빵을 물고
똑같이 하루를 시작하고
this morning, with bread in my mouth again
start the day the same way

︶︶


[b]⋆.˚︵︵ SANDY SHORES ▰▰▰
╰⇢ land sitting by the water … foreword

── ꨄ︎ foreword ៸៸៸
 • ➜  hello, and welcome to my goldfishkit application! thank you to jelly and rook for the opportunity to apply. I hope you have a fun time reading through, and here’s the link to the song I used in case you want to listen :] ⋆.˚.


︶︶
온종일 한 손엔 아이스 아메리카노
피곤해 죽겠네
ice Americano in one hand all day long
I'm so tired, I might die

︶︶


⋆.˚︵︵ THE SOURCE ▰▰▰
╰⇢ where the water comes from … about me

── ꨄ︎ about me ៸៸៸
 • ➜  hey! my name is felix/rue, and I’m currently gender-questioning, but use she/it pronouns. I enjoy writing fan-fiction, drawing ferals/humans, swimming on a team, and of course, roleplaying. ⋆.˚.


︶︶
지하철 속 이 장면 어제 꿈에서 봤나
아참 매일이지 지나치고, oh, oh
did I see this scene in the subway in your dream yesterday?
oh, every day passes by, oh, oh

︶︶


⋆.˚︵︵ FAST CURRENTS ▰▰▰
╰⇢ the direction of the water … my roleplay experience

── ꨄ︎ activity ៸៸៸
 • ➜  I am chronically online, and usually on Scratch and other sites. my roleplaying activity is honestly really inconsistent and I’m trying to improve. my problem is that I overwhelm myself easily and get burnt out quickly. ⋆.˚.

── ꨄ︎ background ៸៸៸
 • ➜  saying I’ve been in many roleplays is an understatement. I have an extensive background, being in the main three (Gens, TSS, TFCRP) at some point in my journey. as well as I’ve hosted one before, and participated in many small ones. if I recall correctly, I started in around 2021-2022, making me part of the community for at least 4+ years. ⋆.˚.

 ⊹꒱ preciouscharm - my first gens cat, who got me into the roleplay! I was torn when I found out she died, but he lived a great life

 ⊹꒱ sparkle - honestly she was used as a character to keep me in Generations. after Precious died, I felt empty and just needed something to fill that void. she was my chance to explore new things in Gens, like being a kittypet.

 ⊹꒱ delightpaw - my current cat! I love him so much ahhh <3 He will be the reason why this application MIGHT be for-fun.

I have a LOT more characters, just in different roleplays though.

── ꨄ︎ roleplay examples ៸៸៸
 • ➜  jrp storage here soon

 ⊹꒱ preciouscharm srp - birdbrain
 ⊹꒱ preciouscharm srp - and yet, time continues on


︶︶
바쁜 이 삶에 그냥 흔한 날에
그 애를 보고 말이야
on a normal day in this busy life
look at that kid

︶︶


⋆.˚︵︵ THE CHANNEL ▰▰▰
╰⇢ main part of the river … about the kit

── ꨄ︎ who I'm applying for + why ៸៸៸
 • ➜  I’m applying for Goldfishkit :] When I saw her, I instantly knew I had to apply for her. Her design is so pretty, and I have so many ideas for her! She’s so precious and gorgeous ahh <33 ⋆.˚.

── ꨄ︎ future gender + sexuality ៸៸៸
Note that everything said here is just a general idea. Not everything is set in stone.

kithood
 ⊹꒱ Most likely be female and straight, knowing about different sexualities and gender, but not caring. She’ll probably use she/her pronouns.

apprenticeship
 ⊹꒱ Goldfish’ll start experimenting with other pronouns and deciding she’s demi-girl. She also decides she doesn’t care what gender her future partner will be, thus identifying as pansexual.

warriorhood
 ⊹꒱ She’ll eventually come to realize fae is genderfae, using mainly she/fae pronouns, although oftentimes experimenting with others. Fae’ll also be sapphic, or maybe omniromantic with a preference towards females.

── ꨄ︎ personality ៸៸៸
 ୧ .ᐟ  ( + ) open-minded, diligent, easygoing, friendly
 ୧ .ᐟ ( = ) whimsical, dependent, intuitive, carefree
 ୧ .ᐟ  ( - ) naive, impractical, irresponsible, perfectionist

── ꨄ︎ labels ៸៸៸
 ⊹꒱ infp ⋆.˚.

goldfish seeks to live a whimsical and lovely life, and yet she never feels satisfied. oftentimes she looks at others and goes, “woah, they have such a fulfilled life…” she doesn’t feel jealousy, but more of awe and inspired by the other. oftentimes, she likes to create stories based on those cats.

other than her goal to like a wondrous life, her personality is based on—you guessed it—a goldfish. she’s innocent, naive, and relies on others. she values the importance of others, and loves making friends. she’s incredibly open-minded and accepting of others, regardless of background and beliefs. that being said, she can be a little too trusting of others.

── ꨄ︎ beliefs on… ៸៸៸
…religion?
 • ➜ she’ll be devoted to religion, and always turns toward it. I think fae would make her own religion, but also at the same time believe in StarClan. fae’ll make her own shrines dedicated to StarClan/gods she believes in. ⋆.˚.

…love?
 • ➜ goldfish craves being loved by someone, and wants a partner of her own. however, fae has high standards, making it really hard for fae to be satisfied. but once she is, she will be extremely affectionate and loyal. this often leads to having brief, yet almost obsessive interests in other cats. ⋆.˚.

…art?
 • ➜  fae finds beauty in art. however her slight perfectionism makes her feel frustrated. she prefers to look/listen to art than participate in it herself. however, she has a beautiful voice, and often hums tunes. ⋆.˚.

…family?
 • ➜  believes in the importance of family, and cares for them. even if the relative is a horrible person, goldfish will still care for them. she is a strong believer in kin shouldn’t betray each other, and should help each other out. ⋆.˚.

── ꨄ︎ research . n/a ៸៸៸


︶︶
평온했던 하늘이 무너지고
어둡던 눈앞이 붉어지며
the peaceful sky collapsed
the dark before my eyes turn red

︶︶


⋆.˚︵︵ THE RIVERBED ▰▰▰
╰⇢ the bottom of the river … additional info

── ꨄ︎ inspirations ៸៸៸
 ⊹꒱ columbina of genshin impact
 ⊹꒱ goldfish… of course lol
 ⊹꒱ the song, ”fate” by i-dle
 ⊹꒱ lowk my life in some way

── ꨄ︎ plot ideas ៸៸៸
 /// CHASING FANTASY ✦彡
  ・:〃➜ this will be her life’s main plot. essentially goldfish is chasing her ideal life—one surrounded with friends and everything is alright. in this plot, she goes on a journey in an attempt to find this life. fae tries to perfect faeself, obsessing over being flawless.

but in the end, she realized that’s not possible. at first, she’s upset, and even hides herself from society for a bit. but then overtime, fae accepts the imperfections, and realizes its part of the journey of life. ✧.˚‧

── ꨄ︎ trivia and idea dump ៸៸៸
Ⳋ / nicknames - goldie
Ⳋ / voice claim - columbina
Ⳋ / hogwarts house - hufflepuff
Ⳋ / scent - nice flowers or smth idk
Ⳋ / favorite flower - sampaguita
Ⳋ / favorite weather - sunny skies with clouds
Ⳋ / favorite gemstone - pearls
Ⳋ / favorite food - mouse
Ⳋ / favorite time - noon
Ⳋ / favorite animal - canaries
Ⳋ / afraid of wolves
Ⳋ / thoughts on starclan? enjoys the idea of there being an afterlife. partially believes in, although also has her own belief
Ⳋ / thoughts on dark forest? deeply afraid of it

Ⳋ / would definitely have an aquarium… maybe she steals a kittypet food holder to transfer fish into a pond…
Ⳋ / type to laugh at any jokes despite how bad they are



︶︶
뭔가 잊고 온 게 있는 것 같아
괜히 이상하게 막 울 것만 같고
I think I forgot something
I feel like I'm going to cry for no reason

︶︶



⋆.˚︵︵ AQUATIC WILDLIFE ▰▰▰
╰⇢ animals that reside in the river … dynamics

── ꨄ︎ family dynamics ៸៸៸
fishmothfrolic
 ʚɞ goldfish will sense that fishmothfrolic is nervous, and will try to reassure her somehow. sometimes, fae will be a bit disappointed that fae’s dad isn’t always available. although, she will try her best to understand that he has duties. I think though he will also be the more secure and firmer parent, the one goldfish can easily explain faer problems to.

fae’ll hang around the medic den to spend time with him, possibly organizing herbs to the best of her ability, or maybe just talking about anything. goldfish will look up to her dad, inspired by how she works hard and takes care of the clan.

earwingblaze
 ʚɞ even though earwingblaze will be more present, it’ll be harder for goldfish to open up to about problems. in her eyes, they seem more immature, and less stable. that being said, fae is still incredibly grateful for them and knows they’re trying—just initially afraid about opening up.

eventually, the more goldfish gets to know faer mom, fae’ll open up when in need of a solution or distraction rather than comfort. (almost midnight while typing this I’m so sorry if this doesn’t make sense).

── ꨄ︎ possible dynamics ៸៸៸
 /// urmom ✦彡
  ・:〃➜ asdgf


︶︶
그냥 지나치는 게 나을 것 같아
나는 생각은 딱 질색이니까
I think it would be better to just pass by
because I just hate thinking

︶︶


⋆.˚︵︵ THE MOUTH ▰▰▰
╰⇢ where the river finally empties into … final words

── ꨄ︎ final words + codeword ៸៸៸
  ・:〃➜ again, thank you so much for giving the chance to be goldfish’s owner. I genuinely adore her iridescent eyes and brilliant fur, she’s so precious and also fun to draw <3 I hope you enjoyed this application as much as I loved making it.  ⋆.˚.

── ꨄ︎ credits ៸៸៸
  ഒ  host - jelly and rook
  ഒ  roleplay - generations
  ഒ  art - rook and me

── ꨄ︎ links ៸៸៸
  ഒ  application
  ഒ  the litter
  ഒ  generations


︶︶
카페인으로 잡은 정신은 빠졌고
하루 종일 신경 쓰여 토할 것 같아
I lost the sense of concentration I had with caffеine
I feel like I'm going to throw up becausе I'm worried all day long

︶︶

Last edited by wildfIowers_ (Sept. 9, 2026 01:46:51)

Powered by DjangoBB