Discuss Scratch
- Discussion Forums
- » Show and Tell
- » Sinking of the S.S. GreyStone (demo) Game Progress & Updates!
- white_star_liner
-
Scratcher
8 posts
Sinking of the S.S. GreyStone (demo) Game Progress & Updates!
Hi everyone!As many of you know, I’ve been working hard on my vector art and ocean liner projects, especially the Sinking of the SS GreyStone (DEMO).
I’m currently mapping out the next phases of development, including new mechanics, refined vector art, and expanding the lore of the disaster. I want to hear from the community on what you want to see next!
Current Project Links:Play the game here:
Sinking Of The S.S. GreyStone (DEMO) https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/1321670578
Check out the official audio: Sinking of the SS GreyStone Soundtrack - link: https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/1322560171
What I'm working on/thinking of adding:More Sinking mechanics Visual Upgrades: Expanding the interior detail vectors and smooth parallax ocean waves.Expanding the Fleet: Connecting the lore with my other ship builds like the S.S. GreyRock.
I want your feedback!
Please reply with:What has been your favourite part of the demo so far? (The music, the vector design, the physics?)what would you like to see the ship have in the final version? What mechanics should I prioritize?
Did you encounter any bugs or lag during your playthrough that I should look into?Thanks for all the support on my ship vectors! And this game! Let me know your ideas below.
I’m currently mapping out the next phases of development, including new mechanics, refined vector art, and expanding the lore of the disaster. I want to hear from the community on what you want to see next!
Current Project Links:Play the game here:
Sinking Of The S.S. GreyStone (DEMO) https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/1321670578
Check out the official audio: Sinking of the SS GreyStone Soundtrack - link: https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/1322560171
What I'm working on/thinking of adding:More Sinking mechanics Visual Upgrades: Expanding the interior detail vectors and smooth parallax ocean waves.Expanding the Fleet: Connecting the lore with my other ship builds like the S.S. GreyRock.
I want your feedback!
Please reply with:What has been your favourite part of the demo so far? (The music, the vector design, the physics?)what would you like to see the ship have in the final version? What mechanics should I prioritize?
Did you encounter any bugs or lag during your playthrough that I should look into?Thanks for all the support on my ship vectors! And this game! Let me know your ideas below.
Last edited by white_star_liner (Sept. 8, 2026 06:43:33)
- ship_wrecked
-
Scratcher
2 posts
Sinking of the S.S. GreyStone (demo) Game Progress & Updates!
im making games 



- ship_wrecked
-
Scratcher
2 posts
Sinking of the S.S. GreyStone (demo) Game Progress & Updates!
you should add stickmen with different styles so you can make a custom one and call it customization so they can wear what ever hair, glasses, tops, jewelry, trousers and shoes and hats
- white_star_liner
-
Scratcher
8 posts
Sinking of the S.S. GreyStone (demo) Game Progress & Updates!
you should add stickmen with different styles so you can make a custom one and call it customization so they can wear what ever hair, glasses, tops, jewelry, trousers and shoes and hatsMaybe…
- Faucon16
-
Scratcher
93 posts
Sinking of the S.S. GreyStone (demo) Game Progress & Updates!
You should add more intereactive elements in the ship, like you can climb on engines etc. You also should add different ways to escape the ship, there is only one way now, so the game is pretty easily once you now this way.
- white_star_liner
-
Scratcher
8 posts
Sinking of the S.S. GreyStone (demo) Game Progress & Updates!
You should add more intereactive elements in the ship, like you can climb on engines etc. You also should add different ways to escape the ship, there is only one way now, so the game is pretty easily once you now this way.
I agree when the game is finished the player will have to collect keys to escape for now im just going to keep it basic.
- Faucon16
-
Scratcher
93 posts
Sinking of the S.S. GreyStone (demo) Game Progress & Updates!
Good idea. Btw, you can click on the “follow discussion” at the bottom of the messages to get a notifications every time somebody post a message on this topic.You should add more intereactive elements in the ship, like you can climb on engines etc. You also should add different ways to escape the ship, there is only one way now, so the game is pretty easily once you now this way.
I agree when the game is finished the player will have to collect keys to escape for now im just going to keep it basic.
- Discussion Forums
- » Show and Tell
-
» Sinking of the S.S. GreyStone (demo) Game Progress & Updates!