Discuss Scratch

salty_pxl
Scratcher
4 posts

my clematis .. a serenitykit application

MY CLEMATIS .. a serenitykit application

.. ❝ oh, 나의 clematis ❞


hi! welcome to my serenitykit application! i ‘have some ideas for her and i’m excited to share them with you <33 let’s get started :3



.. table of contents . . .
╭⎯ ⎯⎯ ⎯⎯ ・・・ ⎯⎯ ⎯⎯ ⎯╮
⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⤷‎ introduction
⤷‎ application information
⤷‎ serenitykit
⤷‎ miscellaneous
⤷‎ conclusion + credits
╰⎯ ⎯⎯ ⎯⎯ ・・・ ⎯⎯ ⎯⎯ ⎯╯



❝ 심연에서 핀 희망 ❞


- 001. introduction ꒱



> username ꒱ ⸝⸝ ˖⁺
○ salty_pxl


> nickname ꒱ ⸝⸝ ˖⁺
○ sugar or pixel


> about me ꒱ ⸝⸝ ˖⁺
○ hello!! I’m sugar I use she/her pronouns. A little about me is I love to draw, read, swim, and hang out with friends. Some fandoms I’m into are Demon Slayer, Alien Stage, Warrior Cats, tadc, etc. I loveeeeeee roleplayer… yep… it’s my Scratch passion… sooo uhh what else… idk.. honestly, inky u probably know a bunch abt me already TvT anyway, onto the next section!



❝ oh, 나의 clematis ❞



- 002. application information ꒱

.. ❝ 항상 곁에 있어 줘 ❞



> kit i'm applying for ꒱ ⸝⸝ ˖⁺
○ serenitykit


> why should i win ꒱ ⸝⸝ ˖⁺
○ I’ll take great care of serenity!! Especially knowing that her parents are ochre and deep <3 but being serious here, she’s such a darling and this time, I want to commit to a cat having the longest life they possibly can!



> past characters ꒱ ⸝⸝ ˖⁺
○ Kestrelkit (2m), Sympathypaw (6m), Cherishpaw (8m), Weevilbrook (16m)


> roleplay experience ꒱ ⸝⸝ ˖⁺
○ I’ve been roleplaying for about 5-6 months now? Half a year? Well, however long it was, I’ve always loved roleplaying! It’s helped me grow my imagination for story writing! Roleplaying is always so unexpected… with new people each cat life it’s so amazing how dramatically a cat’s life can change!


> activity ꒱ ⸝⸝ ˖⁺
○ 6/10! I have school and sports but.. despite that, I’ll get on Scratch once a day at the least


> longevity ꒱ ⸝⸝ ˖⁺
○ oh! I’m keeping serenity as long as possible :3 she’s such a sweet bean… even if I get bored of her, I’ll find a way to make her life exciting!! I’ve dealt with problems like that in the past but I’ve figured strategies out to help me keep going!



❝ 높은 칠흑의 담 ❞



- 003. serenitykit ꒱

.. ❝ 이곳에 피어난 너 ❞



> future identity ꒱ ⸝⸝ ˖⁺
○ she/her, female (subject to change!)


> simplified personality ꒱ ⸝⸝ ˖⁺
○ + thoughtful, observant, determined
= reserved, ambitious, independent
- blunt, aloof, avoidant


> detailed personality ꒱ ⸝⸝ ˖⁺
○ + serenity is a thoughtful cat! She usually will try her best to make sure that others feel the same way and well treated. She won’t straight up go to them, but she’ll do it from the background. Sera observes everything and everyone. She often knows about cats from watching them from a distance. She refuses to go up herself and ask questions due to her quiet nature. Behind her quietness, she’s determined. Serenity will set a goal and won’t stop until she accomplishes her goal!
= Despite her determination, she’s reserved and won’t share her goals with anyone besides close friends or family. It takes a while to get sera to trust someone.. still, underneath that shy trait, she’s an ambitious cat. She’ll do her best to reach her goals independently. serenity doesn’t like to rely on other cats besides perhaps her family.
- whenever she is spoken to, she’ll most likely have a blunt tone. She’s not trying to be mean… but it just comes out like that, making it difficult for her to make friends with the other kits. She stays her distance, not wanting to be involved in the social kit games. Serenity will avoid any conversation or game she doesn’t like. She’ll either dismiss herself and walk away, or just not get caught in the situation in the first place.


> dynamics ꒱ ⸝⸝ ˖⁺
○ deepabyss : serenity will look up to her father, wanting to be a cat just like him. Serenity will often go to deepabyss and watch him silently and observing what made her father such a brilliant warrior.
ochreserenity : knowing her mother had passed, serenity wishes she knew her mother- the cat she was named after.. she’ll probably go asking deepabyss all about ochre. With the strawberries, serenity promised to keep up her mother’s legacy.


> plans / arc ꒱ ⸝⸝ ˖⁺
○ honestly, nothing crazy planned… I just want to see how her story will unfold, yk? TvT
I DO plan for her to be a DF follower… and a mate.. maybe it could change how she acts- yk-



❝ 네 눈 안의 은하 ❞



- 004. miscellaneous ꒱

.. ❝ 별빛이 펼쳐지네 ❞



> research ꒱ ⸝⸝ ˖⁺
○ n/a


> roleplay samples ꒱ ⸝⸝ ˖⁺
○ https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/1370873917

♡ serenitykit .. 1 moon .. dawn .. chilly and cloudy .. uchinclan camp ♡
Serenitykit yawned softly as she stretched her small legs. The crisp morning air flooded into the nursery. Sera shivered slightly, glancing behind her. Her littermates, Abysskit and Oathkit were fast asleep. Ren turned her attention back to the entrance. It was so bright outside… Serenity hesitated. Should she go outside? She had never been outside.. not yet at least.. Sera took a deep breath and crept out of the nursery. Oh.. what a sight… the sky was cloudy, but oh so many shapes! The camp looked like it reached miles and miles (to serenity at least). Warriors and apprentices were getting ready for the day. Oh, what a sight! This was amazing!!


> trivia ꒱ ⸝⸝ ˖⁺
○ favorite color? salmon
favorite prey? salmon
hobby? sand art making
habit? staring- makes her a little creepy-
goal? to become a strong warrior
theme song? my clematis by rubyeye & c!nah
voice claim? nezuko from demon slayer


> codeword ꒱ ⸝⸝ ˖⁺
○ oh, how bittersweet the past can be.. am i right?



❝ 끝없이 깊은 암흑 ❞



- 005. conclusion and credits ꒱

thanks for hanging in there and reading this! You get a cookie :3

> links ꒱ ⸝⸝ ˖⁺
○ link back to application
○ link back to litter

> credits ꒱ ⸝⸝ ˖⁺
○ application format by @fawniinq-
○ litter hosted by @Inky_rp
○ kit design by @Redadmiral444
○ lyrics/quotes from my clematis

Powered by DjangoBB