Discuss Scratch
- Discussion Forums
- » Project Save & Level Codes
- » Ice Cream Sandbox Save Codes
- Starpotguy
-
Scratcher
1 post
Ice Cream Sandbox Save Codes
0;0;7;1;=
I would've added an oreo topping but it's not in the game, but I think this game is very nice!
I would've added an oreo topping but it's not in the game, but I think this game is very nice!
- CodeWaveSurfer
-
Scratcher
90 posts
Ice Cream Sandbox Save Codes
0;0;7;1;=Nice and good idea I'll add that
I would've added an oreo topping but it's not in the game, but I think this game is very nice!

Last edited by CodeWaveSurfer (Aug. 28, 2026 10:19:53)
- CodeWaveSurfer
-
Scratcher
90 posts
Ice Cream Sandbox Save Codes
0;0;7;1;=I added it! Here is a savecode with the new oreo topping:
I would've added an oreo topping but it's not in the game, but I think this game is very nice!
20;66;8;1;=
- Discussion Forums
- » Project Save & Level Codes
-
» Ice Cream Sandbox Save Codes