Discuss Scratch

Season_Feather
Scratcher
29 posts

the keeper of lonely blossoms :: a kismetkit application


╭─────────────── ⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾⋆⁺₊⋆ ───────────────╮
      °❀.ೃ࿔*° ♡ °❀.ೃ࿔*°
╰─────────────── ⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾⋆⁺₊⋆ ───────────────╯


⋆˙⟡♡ ꕀ ⊱┊ nickname + pronouns ꕀ ♡⟡˙⋆
Rhea, any/all
—

⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾⋆⁺₊⋆ ⊱┊ about you
Hi hi hi! I’m Rhea! I’m Indian, in my final year of middle school, and an avid pianist, singer, reader, writer, and roleplayer. I speak 3 languages, as well as learning French, and I hope to pursue a career in languages or music, and win more medals in French and writing as I already have done
—

°❀.ೃ࿔*° ⊱┊ roleplay experience
I’ve been roleplaying for 3 years now! my roleplay journey began with Clangen in late 2024, through which I discovered WCRPs on scratch. I joined my first one, Three Stars, in early 2025, and took leadership of it when the host passed it to me, but I had no choice but to close it after prolonged inactivity. I then spent a lot of time flitting from different tiny close-knit WCRPs for a long time before I found Generations in November 25.
—

⋆˙⟡♡ ꕀ ⊱┊ activity
Since I am currently in 8th grade and have a lot on my plate + growing up and slowly growing out of Scratch, I’ve had very little activity as of late, a 6-8/10. However, now that I own a deputy in another expanding roleplay, I try to remain more active online.
—

♡°❀.ೃ࿔*° ⊱┊ any past gens characters?
I have 5! I joined gens in Nov 2025, and have had 5 characters: Rainbowkit (FC), Sundewstorm (MC 1st revive), Glamourkit (UC), Starrynight (MC, my favourite ever and longest living cat, died in MC 2nd death), Commapaw (MC 2nd revive)
—

°❀.ೃ࿔*° ⊱┊ which kit you're applying for
KISMETKIT! Believe me, my mind was TORN between Pyrite, Wishbone, Kismet, and Willow at first, and I was about to go for Wishbone before I realised that she wouldn’t exactly fit my ideas, and I thought “ah well Kismet you’re mine now”
—

⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾⋆⁺₊⋆ ⊱┊ why you want the kit
I want the kit because she seems like the exact epitome of so many ideas in Generations roleplaying that I’ve wanted to try out, and also, with each character, I always try for them to be better, more fulfilling, and lore-rich than before, as I like to improve with every attempt. And Kismetkit seems so darling and perfect she caught me at once <33
—

⋆˙⟡♡ ꕀ ⊱┊ kit's future identity
Kismetkit will be bigender and bisexual! During her early apprenticeship, Sia will feel conflicted about her identity and briefly use they/them and then switching to he/him briefly during early adulthood. However, she will soon come to realise that she/he fits her best, and will stick with that for the rest of her life. Right now in the application however, I’ll stick with using she/her
—

°❀.ೃ࿔*° ⊱┊ family dynamics °❀.ೃ࿔*°
❀ - Meadowhawkmoon: ok. Kiki’s 10000000% a daddy’s girl. Him being the medic of MossClan and all, she’ll definitely hold him in an insanely high amount of esteem, and follow him around all the time, asking incessant questions and wondering incessantly too. He is the one person for whom she will give up anything, even leave her earlier relationships to maintain the one with her father.

✿ - Glasswinglaurel: During kithood and apprenticeship, Mimi will be practically attached to her mother’s hip. She’ll find solace in her mother and approach her for all questions, doubts, and periods of self-conflict. Kismet can do anything for her mom just like she can for her papa, unless it involves crossing her instincts and personal boundaries.
—

⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾⋆⁺₊⋆ ⊱┊ kit's simple personality
♡ ( + ) empathetic, passionate, observant, genuine
❀ ( = ) shy, ambitious, curious, selfless
✿ ( - ) people-pleaser, overly humble, anxious, oblivious
—

°❀.ೃ࿔*° ⊱┊ kit's detailed personality
♡ ( + ) Kismet is a cat who truly does have a big heart made of gold— she’s ready to champion the cause of the lonely and downtrodden, step out of her comfort zone if it helps those whom she values, and extend herself as much as she can all for the sake of others. And she’s not quiet about her care for others. Normally, Sia sits silently in the shadows in comfort, but when it comes to injustice she can demonstrate an enthusiastically loud side of herself which is only brought out by things she really loves. She also sees a lot more than she lets on, particularly body language and the hidden meanings and metaphors that hide beneath speech. And she means all that she says. While being normally one of the kindest cats you could meet, she is not the sort to hide truth for the sake of others' false happiness.

❀ ( = ) Kismetkit is a quiet loner, not very open to social interaction in general and preferring to be in little groups she loves best. However, behind the sweet young kitten hides a deeply determined and ambitious self stopping at nothing for what she wants. However, this can become one of her worse traits at times. Mimi is also an endless questioner, asking herself what means what, who is whom, every second. She is also willing to give herself for others, but this can also affect her negatively at times.

✿ ( - ) while Kiki can be deeply compassionate, her compassion often extends further than necessary. Sometimes, giving too much and holding too much leads her to resentment, confusion, and deep sadness for others that isn't her own and shouldn't be. Not only this, sometimes, Kismet can fail to accept her own genuine efforts, downplaying them because she is constantly afraid of being seen as arrogant. She also can ponder too much on the issues of others, and this leads her to question every move, overthink every single sentence, and stay late at night creating scenarios that haven't even happened. Not only that, she can also be messy and disorganised, failing to structure her own priorities properly.
—

°❀.ೃ࿔*° ⊱┊ research + sources
N/a!
—

⋆˙⟡♡ ꕀ ⊱┊ codeword
Four-leaf clovers turn yellow in the autumn grass, symbolising the end of luck in an optimistic manner.
—

♡°❀.ೃ࿔*° ⊱┊ other/trivia °❀.ೃ࿔*°♡
❀ - mbti: infj-t
❀ - enneagram: 9w8
❀ - hp house: hufflepuff
❀ - human au name: Maya Zélie Zorens
❀ - fav season: autumn
❀ - scent: a blend of vanilla, cinnamon, and roses
❀ - has nicknames for everyone, mostly flower nicknames that she gives to people based on their personality. She might call her most exuberant and emotional friends Poppy or Sunflower, and her quiet loyal ones Lavender or Violet.
❀ - makes flower crowns for everyone just for the sillies <33
❀ - runs a small unofficial therapy + adoption group and doesn’t even realise that’s what it’s become
❀ - puts her paws on another cat’s and wraps her tail around them when they’re sad
❀ - will most definitely have a QPR. maybe one that progresses
❀ - she loves braiding other cat’s fur, and she’s always trying out new styles with all her siblings especially Wishbone
❀ - collects wildflowers, beetles (she names all of them), and mushrooms
❀ - she loves singing a lot. She composes songs all the time, singing them to console others, bring up others, or just for her own enjoyment
❀ - stays up late at night replaying and replaying social interactions, body language, and analysing hidden word meanings while everyone else is asleep
❀ - I think she’ll have a romance plot line where she meets one cat who allows her to be herself and reminds her constantly that she doesn’t need to take care of everyone, however, they can be very selfish for themselves at times. Kismet teaches them that a little selflessness never hurt anyone, and they teach her in return that too much giving can end up harmful.
❀ - Will listen to anyone’s rants
❀ - would probably start her own flower garden when she grows up and tend to it happily
❀ - every now and then she loves to take a friend/sibling with her outside the clan into the peaceful territory for walks lol

╭─────────────── °❀.ೃ࿔*° ───────────────╮

╰─────────────── ⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾⋆⁺₊⋆ ───────────────╯

Last edited by Season_Feather (Aug. 25, 2026 10:45:46)

Powered by DjangoBB