Discuss Scratch
- Discussion Forums
- » Show and Tell
- » NEW Dha_PlayGames's ideas updates and coding/animation tips
- Dha_PlayGames
-
Scratcher
23 posts
NEW Dha_PlayGames's ideas updates and coding/animation tips
Hi everyone I am the scratcher Dha_PlayGames! Here I will create updates and my ideas! This is where I will notify people of sneak peeks and important projects! DO NOT UNNECESSARY MESSAGE OR QUESTION HERE! COMMENT ON MY CHATROOM AND ASK QUESTIONS ON MY Q&A!!! Just ask for help on coding and/or animating or just chill and ask your tips to scratch!
Q&A (Question and Answer) → https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/1280232099/
Chatroom → https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/1263602679/
8/23/25: Guys the old forum glitched and I can't message on it anymore so message here now
. Remember to follow the rules!
Q&A (Question and Answer) → https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/1280232099/
Chatroom → https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/1263602679/
8/23/25: Guys the old forum glitched and I can't message on it anymore so message here now
. Remember to follow the rules!- Dha_PlayGames
-
Scratcher
23 posts
NEW Dha_PlayGames's ideas updates and coding/animation tips
Old forum: https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/899419/
Forum project: https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/1370031230/
Forum project: https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/1370031230/
- Dha_PlayGames
-
Scratcher
23 posts
NEW Dha_PlayGames's ideas updates and coding/animation tips
(Gasp) collabs with @JJSpiderman5 and @CSwitch
JJ: https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/1365078670/
CSwitch: https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/1374215492/
JJ: https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/1365078670/
CSwitch: https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/1374215492/
- CATlover556829
-
Scratcher
27 posts
NEW Dha_PlayGames's ideas updates and coding/animation tips
Sorry taht its an unnecessary message but i dont have any tips right now, so hi
- Dha_PlayGames
-
Scratcher
23 posts
NEW Dha_PlayGames's ideas updates and coding/animation tips
Sorry taht its an unnecessary message but i dont have any tips right now, so hiSigh it's fine hi
tell other people about this!- Dha_PlayGames
-
Scratcher
23 posts
NEW Dha_PlayGames's ideas updates and coding/animation tips
Dha vs JJ who will win? https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/1374567963/
- Discussion Forums
- » Show and Tell
-
» NEW Dha_PlayGames's ideas updates and coding/animation tips