Discuss Scratch
- Discussion Forums
- » Show and Tell
- » INTRODUCING: SuperNews
- epicrex8765
-
Scratcher
28 posts
INTRODUCING: SuperNews

© 2026 made by epicrex8765. DO NOT USE WITHOUT PERMMISION FROM ME.
“Here at SuperNews, we like to be informed and consistant.” -CEO of SuperNews epicrex8765.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- WHAT IS SUPERNEWS?
- HOW DOES SUPERNEWS AFFECT ME?
- HOW CAN I KEEP UP WITH SUPERNEWS?WHAT IS SUPERNEWS?
SuperNews is a news forum that will be posted weekly every Friday. We talk on a variety of things, but mainly what interests scratch at the current moment. Being relatively new and all, we might have some competition, but I'm hoping we can flip that competition into cooperation. SuperNews is owned by @epicrex8765.
HOW DOES SUPERNEWS AFFECT ME?As we are currently hiring, you can apply (when notice comes up) at SuperNews! By working at SuperNews, you can do the following:
design and post news articles- make graphic art for SuperNews
- advertise and help SuperNews get out there in scratch
You can also support us by advertising if you don't want to be hired or anything. (I DO NOT CONDONE ADVERTISING THAT IS AGAINST THE SCRATCH RULES AND REGULATIONS)HOW CAN I KEEP UP WITH SUPERNEWS?we're going to try to post every Friday (as said earlier), and I'm probably going to make a studio for SuperNews, so keep up with these posts and be on the look out for a studio!
Well, I'd say that sums up this post! Thank you for reading, I hope you enjoyed, annnndd, SUPERNEWS… OUT
written by epicrex8765 | published by epicrex8765. August 21, 2026 . - make graphic art for SuperNews
Last edited by epicrex8765 (Aug. 21, 2026 06:00:54)
- Discussion Forums
- » Show and Tell
-
» INTRODUCING: SuperNews