Discuss Scratch
- Discussion Forums
- » Collaboration
- » • Sᴄʀᴀᴛᴄʜ Hᴜʙ • Cᴜʀᴀᴛᴏʀ Rᴇϙᴜᴇsᴛ Fᴏʀᴍ •
- WindowsMan10
-
Scratcher
5 posts
• Sᴄʀᴀᴛᴄʜ Hᴜʙ • Cᴜʀᴀᴛᴏʀ Rᴇϙᴜᴇsᴛ Fᴏʀᴍ •
Welcome to Our Studio Curator Request Forum!
Are you looking for a great studio to help showcase your projects, or do you want to collaborate with an active community of creators? You've come to the right place! We are always looking for enthusiastic Scratchers who love exploring, sharing, and helping our community grow. Whether you are an experienced Scratcher or just getting the hang of things, everyone is welcome to join us!
To keep our studio organized, friendly, and active, we need curators who are willing to pitch in. As a curator, your main responsibilities will include:
1. Adding relevant projects that fit the studio's theme and guidelines.
2. Being active and welcoming by replying to comments and keeping the comment section a kind, safe, and spam-free space.
3. Following all Scratch Community Guidelines at all times.
Important Note: Before applying, make sure to check out our rules project linked in the studio description. It contains all the specific guidelines, themes, and expectations you need to know before curating!
How to Apply
Just review our rules project, then apply below by replying. Also, state the following:
1. How active are you on Scratch usually on a weekly basis? (e.g., hours per week, days active)
2. Have you read and agreed to follow the rules project?
3. Why do you want to be a curator for this studio?
One of our managers will review your application and send you an invite to curate as soon as possible. Thank you so much for your support, and we can't wait to work with you!
Manager Requests
Manager requests only happen on special occasions, like winning a contest, showing good activity in the studio, and more. If you want to be a manager, here's how you can get noticed:
1. Add plenty of projects
2. Help managers by telling them some great Scratchers to add
3. Follow all guidelines and be proactive in our studio.
If you stand out as a great curator, you may get promoted to a manger rank! Remember, don't just ask for a manager role, but instead prove your worth.
Note to Managers
If you are a manager in this studio, follow the discussion so you can reply to other curator requests.
-WindowsMan10
Manager of Sᴄʀᴀᴛᴄʜ Hᴜʙ
Are you looking for a great studio to help showcase your projects, or do you want to collaborate with an active community of creators? You've come to the right place! We are always looking for enthusiastic Scratchers who love exploring, sharing, and helping our community grow. Whether you are an experienced Scratcher or just getting the hang of things, everyone is welcome to join us!
To keep our studio organized, friendly, and active, we need curators who are willing to pitch in. As a curator, your main responsibilities will include:
1. Adding relevant projects that fit the studio's theme and guidelines.
2. Being active and welcoming by replying to comments and keeping the comment section a kind, safe, and spam-free space.
3. Following all Scratch Community Guidelines at all times.
Important Note: Before applying, make sure to check out our rules project linked in the studio description. It contains all the specific guidelines, themes, and expectations you need to know before curating!
How to Apply
Just review our rules project, then apply below by replying. Also, state the following:
1. How active are you on Scratch usually on a weekly basis? (e.g., hours per week, days active)
2. Have you read and agreed to follow the rules project?
3. Why do you want to be a curator for this studio?
One of our managers will review your application and send you an invite to curate as soon as possible. Thank you so much for your support, and we can't wait to work with you!
Manager Requests
Manager requests only happen on special occasions, like winning a contest, showing good activity in the studio, and more. If you want to be a manager, here's how you can get noticed:
1. Add plenty of projects
2. Help managers by telling them some great Scratchers to add
3. Follow all guidelines and be proactive in our studio.
If you stand out as a great curator, you may get promoted to a manger rank! Remember, don't just ask for a manager role, but instead prove your worth.
Note to Managers
If you are a manager in this studio, follow the discussion so you can reply to other curator requests.
-WindowsMan10
Manager of Sᴄʀᴀᴛᴄʜ Hᴜʙ
Last edited by WindowsMan10 (Aug. 31, 2026 21:41:05)
- gemini_the_jewel
-
Scratcher
1 post
• Sᴄʀᴀᴛᴄʜ Hᴜʙ • Cᴜʀᴀᴛᴏʀ Rᴇϙᴜᴇsᴛ Fᴏʀᴍ •
On a weekly basis we’ll um a lot even though I have school but on sundays and Saturdays I’m most ative and I have read it and I want to be one because you asked me to join it
- idk124542
-
Scratcher
100+ posts
• Sᴄʀᴀᴛᴄʜ Hᴜʙ • Cᴜʀᴀᴛᴏʀ Rᴇϙᴜᴇsᴛ Fᴏʀᴍ •
On a weekly basis we’ll um a lot even though I have school but on sundays and Saturdays I’m most ative and I have read it and I want to be one because you asked me to join itOk
- idk124542
-
Scratcher
100+ posts
• Sᴄʀᴀᴛᴄʜ Hᴜʙ • Cᴜʀᴀᴛᴏʀ Rᴇϙᴜᴇsᴛ Fᴏʀᴍ •
▶️STUDIO CONTEST!: https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/1365850403
- otiek
-
Scratcher
1 post
• Sᴄʀᴀᴛᴄʜ Hᴜʙ • Cᴜʀᴀᴛᴏʀ Rᴇϙᴜᴇsᴛ Fᴏʀᴍ •
idk124542さんからこのスタジオへ招待を受けていて、スクラッチが好きなのでぜひ参加したいです。
I received an invitation to this studio from idk124542, and since I love Scratch, I would really like to join.
I received an invitation to this studio from idk124542, and since I love Scratch, I would really like to join.
- idk124542
-
Scratcher
100+ posts
• Sᴄʀᴀᴛᴄʜ Hᴜʙ • Cᴜʀᴀᴛᴏʀ Rᴇϙᴜᴇsᴛ Fᴏʀᴍ •
idk124542さんからこのスタジオへ招待を受けていて、スクラッチが好きなのでぜひ参加したいです。Ok!
I received an invitation to this studio from idk124542, and since I love Scratch, I would really like to join.
- yazidosman
-
Scratcher
10 posts
• Sᴄʀᴀᴛᴄʜ Hᴜʙ • Cᴜʀᴀᴛᴏʀ Rᴇϙᴜᴇsᴛ Fᴏʀᴍ •
Hello! This is the first time I've spoken here! Can someone explain to me what to do?
Last edited by yazidosman (Aug. 29, 2026 10:18:44)
- idk124542
-
Scratcher
100+ posts
• Sᴄʀᴀᴛᴄʜ Hᴜʙ • Cᴜʀᴀᴛᴏʀ Rᴇϙᴜᴇsᴛ Fᴏʀᴍ •
Hello! This is the first time I've spoken here! Can someone explain to me what to do?You can do whatever you want in the studio (as long as it follows the rules). This forum is a place where scratchers who want to join the studio send their requests.
- FallOutBoy365
-
Scratcher
20 posts
• Sᴄʀᴀᴛᴄʜ Hᴜʙ • Cᴜʀᴀᴛᴏʀ Rᴇϙᴜᴇsᴛ Fᴏʀᴍ •
I am active about 2-3 hours a day, and I would love to join this studio!
- idk124542
-
Scratcher
100+ posts
• Sᴄʀᴀᴛᴄʜ Hᴜʙ • Cᴜʀᴀᴛᴏʀ Rᴇϙᴜᴇsᴛ Fᴏʀᴍ •
I am active about 2-3 hours a day, and I would love to join this studio!Sure!
- yazidosman
-
Scratcher
10 posts
• Sᴄʀᴀᴛᴄʜ Hᴜʙ • Cᴜʀᴀᴛᴏʀ Rᴇϙᴜᴇsᴛ Fᴏʀᴍ •
I am one of the curators and that I would very much like to participate in the competition!Hello! This is the first time I've spoken here! Can someone explain to me what to do?You can do whatever you want in the studio (as long as it follows the rules). This forum is a place where scratchers who want to join the studio send their requests.
Last edited by yazidosman (Aug. 30, 2026 21:05:05)
- idk124542
-
Scratcher
100+ posts
• Sᴄʀᴀᴛᴄʜ Hᴜʙ • Cᴜʀᴀᴛᴏʀ Rᴇϙᴜᴇsᴛ Fᴏʀᴍ •
The contest link: is thisI am one of the curators and that I would very much like to participate in the competition!Hello! This is the first time I've spoken here! Can someone explain to me what to do?You can do whatever you want in the studio (as long as it follows the rules). This forum is a place where scratchers who want to join the studio send their requests.
- Discussion Forums
- » Collaboration
-
» • Sᴄʀᴀᴛᴄʜ Hᴜʙ • Cᴜʀᴀᴛᴏʀ Rᴇϙᴜᴇsᴛ Fᴏʀᴍ •