Discuss Scratch

victor-scratcher2000
Scratcher
93 posts

Amaze Go Shoot Challenge(Studio Code Fans Game)

I made this forum for my game: Amaze Go Shoot Challenge(Studio Code Fans Game)

If you want to join my game making company: ask it in this studio; https://scratch.mit.edu/studios/51886604
MetallicaDevlog
Scratcher
32 posts

Amaze Go Shoot Challenge(Studio Code Fans Game)

Can I join?
victor-scratcher2000
Scratcher
93 posts

Amaze Go Shoot Challenge(Studio Code Fans Game)

MetallicaDevlog wrote:

Can I join?
yeah! let me give you the fourm…

no spam no hate no f4f no ad do you agree
MetallicaDevlog
Scratcher
32 posts

Amaze Go Shoot Challenge(Studio Code Fans Game)

victor-scratcher2000 wrote:

MetallicaDevlog wrote:

Can I join?
yeah! let me give you the fourm…

no spam no hate no f4f no ad do you agree
Yes. I agree.
victor-scratcher2000
Scratcher
93 posts

Amaze Go Shoot Challenge(Studio Code Fans Game)

MetallicaDevlog wrote:

victor-scratcher2000 wrote:

MetallicaDevlog wrote:

Can I join?
yeah! let me give you the fourm…

no spam no hate no f4f no ad do you agree
Yes. I agree.
alright check your messages… your'e invited!
victor-scratcher2000
Scratcher
93 posts

Amaze Go Shoot Challenge(Studio Code Fans Game)

MetallicaDevlog wrote:

victor-scratcher2000 wrote:

MetallicaDevlog wrote:

Can I join?
yeah! let me give you the fourm…

no spam no hate no f4f no ad do you agree
Yes. I agree.
I promoted you to manager
MetallicaDevlog
Scratcher
32 posts

Amaze Go Shoot Challenge(Studio Code Fans Game)

I'm gonna propose the project

Last edited by MetallicaDevlog (Aug. 15, 2026 16:12:10)

victor-scratcher2000
Scratcher
93 posts

Amaze Go Shoot Challenge(Studio Code Fans Game)

MetallicaDevlog wrote:

I'm gonna propose the project
thanks
MetallicaDevlog
Scratcher
32 posts

Amaze Go Shoot Challenge(Studio Code Fans Game)

victor-scratcher2000 wrote:

MetallicaDevlog wrote:

I'm gonna propose the project
thanks
It was added
victor-scratcher2000
Scratcher
93 posts

Amaze Go Shoot Challenge(Studio Code Fans Game)

MetallicaDevlog wrote:

victor-scratcher2000 wrote:

MetallicaDevlog wrote:

I'm gonna propose the project
thanks
It was added
yay! i hope it willl be featured!
roboethan3
Scratcher
41 posts

Amaze Go Shoot Challenge(Studio Code Fans Game)


Can I join?
✦ scratcher ✦ game maker ✦ >1 year on scratch ✦ follow me if you want ✦

Last edited by roboethan3 (Sept. 4, 2026 23:41:51)

victor-scratcher2000
Scratcher
93 posts

Amaze Go Shoot Challenge(Studio Code Fans Game)

roboethan3 wrote:


Can I join?
✦ scratcher ✦ game maker ✦ >1 year on scratch ✦ follow me if you want ✦

Yeah. Fill The Curator form here: https://scratch.mit.edu/studios/51886604
squishy-banana-peel
Scratcher
46 posts

Amaze Go Shoot Challenge(Studio Code Fans Game)

vitor-scratcher2000
THIS IS A TEST COMMENT

Powered by DjangoBB