Discuss Scratch
- Discussion Forums
- » Collaboration
- » honey and poison .. saccharine application .. tfcrp
- Mapleshade1111
-
Scratcher
79 posts
honey and poison .. saccharine application .. tfcrp
{ “ … ” }
HONEY AND POISON .. SACCHARINE APPLICATION .. TFCRP
Redirect to application
Hiya! I would like to slap a slight trypophobia trigger warning up here due to my ellipse craze. I don’t think it’s enough often enough to deserve the warning, but it’s there! Please do not read through this if you are also applying for the litter. For the hosts, I removed ‘research’ section, seeing as I don't plan on adding anything that requires research. Thanks!
All necessary things done!
{ “ … ” }
about me .. hey! I'm a teen with excessive amounts of free time that masquerades here as Mapleshade1111 and refuses to change her user despite its outdating her personality! Please call me Sasha or Ao, and I use she/her pronouns, though they/them is fine if you forget or don't want to stress about it. I'm an aspiring author and have interests in psychology, philosophy, physiology, art, writing, vtuber culture, and utaite culture! I like having creative freedom or an excuse to ramble at people about my interests(predominantly Hololive, right now), and the best example of this would be my (ahem) several projects rambling about my offsite characters and, separately, my yapping about Hololive members… last time it was a tangent on Haachama, I believe. I read a lot when I have a book that interests me, as well; despite my user, nowadays it's mostly Brandon Sanderson, and I've been poking into The Wheel of Time. Additionally, I am working on learning Japanese and Indonesian in my free time!
{ “ … ” }
roleplay experience
gens .. I've done most of my roleplaying in Generations! I've had seven characters, one of them a highrank for a week, four of them with bad luck related to me being on vacation. I've only removed one by choice, that being my most recent a few days ago, that I only had for a few weeks whereas the others I kept as long as possible(or for multiple months, around 2/3 before the rng gets mad). My reason is that Generations is fast-paced and requires a lot of effort (or. more accurately. grinding) if you want to give your character a “good life” due to its points system.. in addition, there are several added features that have been.. ah.. diluting my experience, so I'm giving it a break while I prepare for my upcoming school year, so I can look at it with fresh eyes later. The stress isn't doing me anything good, either, so the break has been a long time coming!
tss .. Now, I've had five Silver Shores characters. Two I created myself and I formed no attachment to, so I deleted them. I won a kit named Urchincrown during a stressful time in my life and ended up returning the design due to me not using it. I won Cherishchatter from a raffle and I'm trying to roleplay with him more. Fantasykit I won a few weeks ago; she's a FalconClan kitto I applied for in a forum like this, with fleshed-out personality and ideas. Really excited to roleplay with her, I have a lot of plans!
tfcrp .. I've only had one The Forest Clans character before, Moonlightmyth, around the same time as Urchincrown. He succumbed to the same reasons and I returned his design as well. I really want to get into this roleplay, however–a sort of balance between TSS and Gens, as I see it–and I think with less stress it'll be easier for me.
other roleplay notes
activity level .. My activity level is, I would say, 8/10 during summer and 3/10 or 4/10 during school. I have a policy of not touching this site in hours and I'm trying to cut back on my device activity in general/at the very least spend more time actively working on lore instead of feverish writing spells at two in the morning. One of em got me my passion project and it's almost been seven months of it. That's getting off-topic- when I'm onsite, I would say I'm roleplaying or planning roleplays 5/10 of the time, and simply existing the other half.
keeping plans / longevity .. As long as possible, until her life runs out or my life pushes for otherwise. If I have to, for some reason, remove her, I would instead try and rehome her. I've seen it done before and I don't like deleting my characters in general, I'd feel better making sure that she's still being used and taken care of.
{ “ … ” }
kit basics
which kit .. Saccharinekit ohmi-
why I want the kit .. At the core of it, I'm greedy. I don't see a kit and instantly get ideas for the kit, or ‘save ideas for’ a specific kit. No, I see a darling design and decide that it's adorable and I want it. Separately, I use roleplay as an opportunity to practice writing, since I can explore stepping into characters' heads. I'll get more experience with every character, I just pick kits to apply for based off the ideas I get when I drag my thoughts together. I do live under the unreasonable assumption that tfcrp is the best roleplay for writing experience. So I'm applying because I want the design and I want writing experience.
gender .. cisgender girlie
pronoun .. she/her
attractions .. yikes don't like pinning this down but we'll say queer around apprenticeship, settling on homoromantic/demisexual as an older juvenile/young adult
nickname ideas .. nicknames my beloved… Saccharine, Arine, Ari, Rine, Acchi, Sacchi, Hacchi/Haachi, and/or Sacchari! i love nicknames sob
*please note everything here is liable to change irp. Name will, of course, change as she ages, and identity/attractions I don't like firmly setting in stone; tis something I prefer to develop as life goes on.
{ “ … ” }
personality
simple ..
( pos ) alert . vivacious . strong-willed . contemplative . supportive
( neu ) critical . initially subservient . loyal
( neg ) deceitful . defensive . unforgiving . unattached . insecure
..
detailed ..
- alert -
“ quick to perceive and act ”
Saccharine will be a very alert, perceptive cat. As a kit, she will want to be alert so that she may hear anything said about her- if she's going to be perfect, she wants to hear every good word, and if she must hear something bad, it would at least allow her to know what she's doing wrong and fix it. Knowing what is going on also allows her to prepare and be ready to face it, too. When she leaves to become a loner, she's going to train herself to be even more alert so she can hunt better and manage things on her own.
- vivacious -
“ full of energy and enthusiasm ”
Saccharine is a naturally energetic cat. She’s almost never still and has a lot of motivation and drive to do whatever catches her attention at the time, which is usually spent in bursts before her attention shifts to something else. As a kit, trying to be ‘perfect’, she’ll spend this energy trying to nail things first try and quickly growing frustrated when this fails. Her attention will shift and shift again as she moves from topic to topic in an attempt to find something that suits her.
- strong willed -
“ having a powerful will ”
Similar to her vivacious nature, Sacchi’s strong will to be seen as perfect will result in her spending periods of time trying to be good at something she’s not ready for. She might bug apprentices for fighting moves or hunting techniques, and sit down and try to be perfect at them in an attempt to impress the other cats. When she becomes restless, she will ditch her Clan without a second thought, feeling no obligation to stay and wanting to be free from the frustration. If anyone ever tries to stop or discourage her, she will push back with twice as much force or until they give in.
- contemplative -
“ deeply or seriously thoughtful ”
Saccharine is outwardly very lively and forceful, yes. But after bursts of energy and determination, Saccharine will settle back into a thoughtful and contemplative state, sneaking out of the nursery at night for a breath of peace and quiet. She’ll sit and think during these times, think about what she has to do to be perfect. Eventually she’s going to realize, around 6 moons, that she’s been modeling her life off of what is expected of her. She’ll realize suddenly, with sharp clarity, she doesn’t want to be pressed down into the perfect shape by the cats around her, and she’ll have a wave of anger that they have tried to change her for so long. This will first birth the idea of leaving.
- supportive -
“ giving help and encouragement ”
Saccharine will realize early on that Sereinkit won’t be getting enough attention. She will support her sibling as best she can, quietly sliding her as much attention as she can spare and helping her with any problem she can voice. It will be a nice break from the expectations when she can sit back and quietly help Serein with her problems, and when she leaves, the only cat she’ll stop to ask to come with her will be Serein(provided they have a good relationship). When she has friends and other cats she cares enough about, she will lend them her shoulder and her claws should they ever need them, doing her best to match them step for step. This is a conscious choice- especially as a loner, she’ll see that nobody was willing to reach out and help her, and want to offer support and advice to cats struggling under the dreams pressed upon them.
..
- critical -
“ tending to point out error ”
Sacchi has a problem with errors. If something is wrong with her work it must be seen and fixed. While this can help her fix her problems, because she is willing to acknowledge that she has them and take the time required to fix them, she can over fixate on her flaws. She might look into a pool of water and waste an hour picking out everything wrong she can see in herself and waste an absurd amount of time trying to fix her appearance or flaws. One error that she will take notice of and hate is that of her expression; as she progresses under pressure, she will become gradually more tired and worn, and a ‘perfect cat’ would be able to manage everything and keep an earnest-looking smile, wouldn’t she? Anyway, in being critical and finding things wrong with herself, Saccharine will unintentionally lower her self-esteem and come to think worse of herself.
- initially subservient -
“ willing to do what other people want ”
How do I explain this.. Saccharine is initially subservient and soft spoken. She has energy and she is strong-willed, but she will listen and allow herself to be directed to do specific things if she understands the motive behind being told to do them. This is mainly as a kit and will fade out of her personality as a juvenile, though it may surface again under specific conditions. For example, as a kit, she will allow herself to be taught a specific mood and directed and told what to do, since she is trying to learn the move or technique. If a loner needs to help her with something, she might fall back into this state, because she understands what is being taught is beneficial. If she doubts what they’re trying to teach her holds value, however, she’ll just ignore it, especially as she develops- thus the ‘initial’.
- loyal -
“ showing devotion and faithfulness to someone or something ”
While it will be difficult to gain Saccharine’s loyalty, once it’s there, it’s there. Saccharine will defend anyone who wins her trust to the best of her ability, and will stick by their side until they do something terrible enough to sever her trust. If anyone speaks down about them, that cat will earn her cold shoulder and a negative word in return. Saccharine will feel as though her Clan failed her, though, and will harbor no loyalty for it in the face of that. They didn’t help her, they pressured her. Why should she stay with them and continue to labor under expectations she couldn’t match? Her loyalty will first go to herself, and then the next cat to accept her for who she is, whether it be Serein or a close friend.
..
- deceitful -
“ intended to or tending to deceive ”
Saccharine won’t try to deceive the cats around her. But under the expectations she’s going to create and wear a mask to present that personality of a perfect cat to everyone around her. Happy, energetic, pleasant. A slip would mean exposing herself as imperfect and she can’t have that, can she? No. She has to fit the mold perfectly, even if she has to pretend to do so. As a kit and young juvenile she’s going to build this mask up as a defense mechanism. Every mistake and every flaw means it has slipped, means she’s done something wrong, so she needs to put it back on and hide behind the fake smile before someone realizes. This is going to wear away at her mental health, and it will get to the point where it becomes hard to differentiate who she is from who she presents.
- defensive -
“ serving to defend; protective ”
When someone hurts Saccharine or notices one of her flaws and asks about it, she goes on the defensive. Any implication that she slipped up, is wrong, or isn’t who she presents is a threat. Any crack can be used against her, so she has to get her shields up so she has a barrier between everyone else and her heart. After becoming a loner, Arine will become even more defensive around cats she used to know/that carry familiar scent, because they failed her once- how does she know the same won’t happen again if she lets them know her?
- unforgiving -
“ unwilling or unable to forgive ”
Due to being “failed” or “betrayed” by Whimsydove and, by extension, WindClan, during her youngest moons, Saccharine will be reluctant to forgive them. She will feel manipulated and spent emotionally from days of effort and disappointment. She won’t want to forgive, if she ever finds that she is capable of it. Any wrong against her hurts her, and with her low self-esteem, anything that drives it lower is a crime and marks a cat she absolutely cannot trust.
- unattached -
“ not assigned or committed ”
Without a Clan to care for and only herself and her goals, Saccharine will have nobody to be really attached to. If Serein comes with her, Saccharine will help her, but they will be learning together and they won’t be able to entirely do anything for each other because of this. Saccharine won’t accept anything Serein gives her, and she won’t have much to give Serein. If Serein doesn’t come, she really won’t have anyone to help. When Saccharine grows close enough to a friend she’ll struggle with the idea of providing for another cat, already having difficulties with trust.
- insecure -
“ subject to fears and doubt ”
Even as a kit, Saccharine will harbor insecurities. She’s supposed to be perfect but she keeps failing. Her fur is a mess, her words aren’t helping Serein, she can’t get the hang of those apprentice moves- every little mistake or slip or flaw piling up and then hidden behind the smile she tries to present. She’s not perfect. As much as she tries, that’s the thing nagging in the back of her mind. “You’re not perfect. You cannot be perfect.” When she leaves to become a loner, Saccharine will still harbor these doubts and silent fears, of not being enough, of not being perfect, shame about having to run to feel comfortable. She will hesitate and miss and rethink and step back and not try as hard as she is able when these get particularly bad, energy turning nervous and combatting this.
..
*All definitions taken from various digital dictionaries. Please note personality traits are subject to change through irp events; these are a guideline, but forcing her to stay the same destroys the point of writing a character, and for that reason they likely will shift as she develops.
{ “ … ” }
dynamics
whimsydove .. at first, Saccharine will love Whimsydove. Whimsy is her caretaker, and adopted her and Serein; what reason would there be for her to not love and appreciate her? Saccharine will start training young when she hears it’s Whimsydove’s dream- paying her back, a nice thank you. But she’ll keep failing and slipping and making mistakes, and, not comprehending the idea that that is acceptable, will try and wear a mask so she looks perfect before her mother and then falling apart when she turns away. When she’s juvenile-aged, she’s going to realize that Whimsydove doesn’t seem to actually care for her unless she does everything perfectly. That Whimsy ignores Sereinkit. That she is only worth as much as she is able to do. It’s going to be crushing, too much too sudden, and Saccharine will immediately turn on her. She will feel manipulated, even if that’s not what happened, jumping to the conclusion she was only there to make Whimsydove look good. She’ll feel stupid and embarrassed, and that’s when she will leave to try and become a loner. As she develops, if she ever speaks to Whimsy again, she’ll be tense and skittish, not trusting the other cat, compared to the sickeningly sweet behavior she’ll display toward the other WindClan cats she blames for not helping her out of the dark.
serein .. user .. link .. dynamic
{ “ … ” }
idea dump : pressure
- overview
- effects
As a kit, Saccharine will have a lot of pressure to appear perfect, do everything right, and be the shining kit that she is expected to be. However, this pressure is going to wear on her mind heavily, and while she's going to be constantly putting on a front that she's happy and confident–that's how she feels she's supposed to be–she's going to be emotionally exhausted and stressed about maintaining the appearance of ‘perfect’.
During her kithood, she's quickly going to be worn away by that pressure, becoming more and more strained, and feeling split between who she is and who she is supposed to be. Who she is will remain bottled up inside and who she's supposed to be will be pressed, a mask, to the surface.. Acchi will start wishing for a place to go as she nears six moons, some sort of escape from all of the pressure, and then she will have her revelation about Whimsydove and feel further pushed.. and then it will occur to her. She can be a loner. There wouldn't be anything wrong with that, and she could have her escape! The idea will be exciting, freeing, and Saccharine will quickly settle on that idea and ditch WindClan. She's an apprentice, it shouldn't be any problem.. right?
As an untrained juvenile, though, she won’t know anything. She’ll be trying and slipping and failing and not doing well at all, facing a lot of difficulty. She’ll have to turn and rely on a loner for help, and she won’t trust them for a while. And she’ll still be struggling under the weight of her insecurities. They keep crowding back into her mind at the end of every day, every mistake she made and every concern and worry she wouldn’t have allowed to surface during the day.
It will take a while, and her learning how to trust again and take care of herself, but as an adult, somewhere ideally around eighteen moons, Saccharine will be free of most of these worries. She can trust some cats, she can function on her own- she is strong. Also, since a lot of loners I’ve seen can speak another language, it’s likely they would speak in one and she’d want to learn it out of curiosity. Languages will provide a way for her to experience success and failure, since everyone is bound to make a few mistakes when learning, and can help her grow accustomed to failure in a more comfortable environment, if that happens.
srp sample .. saccharinekit || 5 moons || demonstrating stressed headspace
{ “ … ” }
idea dump : relationships + mask
- upbringing and mask creation
- early transition to loner
- struggles with bonds + who she is
Saccharine will grow up in a stressed environment. This will cause her to develop a mask or a show face, to present the ideal cat overtop herself and hide her failures. I’ve yapped about this before, and I will yap more. As she grows, she will try and pick up moves ahead of time. She wants an edge on the other kits, maybe a chance of being ahead, and as she attempts to pick more tips off the apprentices and warriors, she will feel more pressured to learn and more pressured to progress quickly and be accurate. When this doesn’t happen she’ll panic and decide to hide these flaws as best she can, practicing simple things when Whimsydove is watching and sneaking out of the nursery after dark to practice and think. If Serein’s roleplayer agrees, she’ll try and rope Serein in on some of these practices, but again, whenever other cats are around, she has to smile and be happy and laugh and act like learning is a breeze- because perfect cats wouldn’t make mistakes and they wouldn’t be mean, right? Despite constantly trying to do things a warrior apprentice would do, Saccharine will harbor an interest in herbs. They endlessly fascinate her, and she will ask the medics/healers (gelp I forget what they are in tfcrp I cry) about them, expressing this. However, she won’t ever really think about being one of them; her mom wants her to be a warrior, so she assumes that’s the path she’ll take. No, plants are just interesting, that’s all. Anyway, her mask will become more worn as a juvenile and will start slipping more around 6 moons. Everything will be exhausting and when she realizes Whimsydove will only support the “perfect” kit, this mask will slip entirely and she will leave. As a juvenile, she will still want to wear it to disguise her flaws from the Clans, but she will tentatively let it slip around the other loners so she can ask for help.
Speaking of being a loner, Saccharine will know next to nothing. She’ll have an idea of how to hunt and the basic principles of combat, but she won’t have had any true practice or execution, so she will struggle her first few moons. In this environment she will be forced to ask for help if she wishes to continue on, even if she doesn’t necessarily trust. She will primarily be alone, and if she isn’t she will think of it as her responsibility to care for Serein, and put her first. Along with that, Saccharine will have to learn about borders, the other Clans, and outside dangers on her own. Sickness and predators she will face alone, with no experience meaning I will have her encounter at least one foe she has to run and hide from initially. Due to the sickness and earlier interest in herbs, Saccharine will try and find plants and experiment with them to see what works to help her through her ailments.
As a result of the perceived betrayal, Saccharine will struggle to trust most cats. If Serein comes with her, she will be the exception, the one cat Saccharine assumes she can trust- since Serein is there, at her side, and everyone else isn’t. WindClan feels like an enemy, and how does she know she can trust the other Clans? Saccharine will avoid them as much as she can, and tentatively first start reaching out to other loners and groups of loners, curious about them, but still wary. When she has friends she won’t be sure how that works- how much should she trust and rely on them, tell and support them? Will they just back out and laugh at her the second she looks away? While Saccharine struggles with that, she will also be struggling with who she was. The last two moons she was with Whimsydove, she was training to be a warrior and to provide. She doesn’t understand how to manage herself, initially how to provide for herself and later how to manage without company. Yet she doesn’t trust the company she finds, at least, not quickly. At the same time, she will be struggling with not only what her purpose is—a purpose she feels lost with, yet incomplete without—but who she is. There is that happy face she presents, the cat she was supposed to be so engraved into her that she wants to keep presenting that, yet the mask is worn and it isn’t who she is. Saccharine will keep wearing her mask; it feels natural already and when she sees Clan cats she wants to protect herself. The mask will slowly deteriorate from seemingly natural happiness to an overexaggerated, stifling sweetness, dripping with distrust beneath the surface. She will be quick to judge Clan cats, and pretend she wasn’t one at any time. However, if she can, she will try and snatch some gossip or anything she can use from the other cats. News, information, anything that wouldn’t be important to tell a random loner, will be held close to the chest of this random loner, cards she probably won’t use but will keep anyway.
srp sample .. saccharine || age || demonstrating struggles to figure out who she is + insecurities
{ “ … ” }
idea dump : life stages
- brief outline
- deeper plans for each
stage 1 - base kit
changes for the cats around her
unstable emotions, constantly in uncertainty
nothing stays the same, she can’t do anything
stage 2 - base juvenile
she wants to reach cats who she can trust but feels resistance and unwillingness to pick
flowers bloom even if they are unseen, things exist even untouched
decides to move forward with her life
stage 3 - base adult
enjoyment is short and slips away with the changes in life
still recognizing tension between who they are and who they present
stage 4 - ~18 moon adult
the absence of light doesn't prevent a flower from growing, simply changes what type can
finally able to embrace change
feeling more comfortable presenting who she is
Alright so! Stage 1 is when Saccharine is youngest, 4 moons. As a kit, Saccharine will change and do things for other cats. Her personality shifts to revolve around what Whimsydove wants from her, and what is expected of her by the other cats. What she’s trying to learn is constantly changing and fluctuating, and with every failure and distraction, she’ll feel worse about herself. She will feel worse with the more failures, uncertain that she’ll be able to live up to what is expected but willing, still, to try. Her emotions will become more versatile, shifting more quickly with surges of strength to them- she might be tired one moment, then have a wave of irritation at herself for being tired. Sacchi will be unsure, rethinking things often and hesitating more, asking for more time with her decisions or another demonstration of new moves.
Stage 2, base juvenile, is when Saccharine chooses to move on with her life and choose for herself, since around this time is when she realizes Whimsydove isn’t the type of cat she wants around her and the pressure becomes overwhelming. While she will feel immediately lonely, with a vast change in the amount of cats around her, she will not want to reach out and try and befriend any other loners. She will ask them for help if she feels like she must, but she will act in caution. She will develop even without cats to watch, grow without a record of the cat she was when she was younger. Flowers will bloom where they cannot be seen, and she will grow whether or not it is known.
When Saccharine is a fresh adult, we come to Stage 3 of life. She can manage relationships better by this point, but she’s still unsure about herself. There’s a difference between what she feels and what she chooses to present, and she still feels uncertain about herself. She enjoys things with small bursts of enthusiasm, but she finds it hard to enjoy things by herself and with her insecurities, even if they are weaker than they used to be.
Finally finally we have Stage 4. During this stage, Saccharine will have developed enough to be able to present who she is without feeling like she needs to hide her flaws or act like an entirely happy cat. She’s more comfortable around other cats and ideally has some friends that she trusts and keeps close, maybe a crush at that point. Similar to my last flower thing, the absence of light (be it full or slight absence) doesn’t stop a flower from growing- it simply determines the type of flower that can. Without attention, Saccharine will grow into a different and more confident cat, a better one than she’d have been if she had stayed in WindClan.
srp sample .. saccharine || age || demonstrating how she’s more comfortable once a loner adult
{ “ … ” }
codewords - litter and rp
aight so I'm just slapping a near mindless yap here to hide codewords.. firstly I'm putting off trivia as long as possible, stuff like “oh she likes spring!!” doesn't click with my brain.. it's easier for me to come up with favorites, likes, dislikes, habits, and all that as I'm actively working on the character. It also just feels better to develop them as time goes on; a child isn't gonna know their favorite food in the world, they've barely had any. Saying stuff like “favorite color is blue” when they've never seen anything that is blue (in a cat's case) apart from water and they're not all that enthusiastic about water doesn't make sense. Whether you realize it or not it's also the memories and emotions attached to the item that shapes your specific view of it, correct? For me, I like writing. It's a coping mechanism when life feels awful and I'm stressed, and it's something I would do when I was younger to escape the world. Same for reading and hearing people yap- I would spend hours reading, and others just sitting listening to people talk about things above my head. Now, I keep reading and listening because it's a way I learn and helps me to develop my own opinions.. as a small, short person you don't have these experiences, you can't form these opinions very easily or thoroughly if at all. (blanking on the word uhm like memory or smth) is a powerful thing, and it's spent every day in even the most minuscule manner.. ah, I suppose I'm rambling a bit much. I'll leave it here.
{ “ … ” }
trivia .. I have nothing but theme songs
I need to do something but since I’m listening to music I need to get this down-
Saccharine theme song could be enough by Gigi Murin. It’s about self-discovery/self-acceptance, and, while I haven’t seen her live talking about it yet, it sounds to me like it’s about the speaker struggling to accept the type of person they are and separating themselves into two halves: Who they are and who they choose to present. They feel like who they are isn’t appreciated and that fake mask, growing ever worn, is receiving all the love and attention instead of the person beneath. It’s a good song, I’d recommend giving it a listen if you have time.
Another song could be Meconopsis by Ninomae Ina’nis. The song, in my eyes, is about realizing what falsehoods you’ve been believing and who you’ve been blindly following, and realizing that things matter more than those. “No, I won’t keep praying endlessly // A word without love is not a world that I want to see // If sentiment withers, like a blue poppy” is from the chorus, and describes the speaker realizing that their faith will result in the world losing something they want, withering in the manner of the meconopsis flower.
Okay number three here we go - Perisai Jitu by Moona Hoshinova could be another theme. Lyrics like “Satu dua kali, ku tak apa apa // kamu pikir hidupku baik baik saja? Siapa yang peduli // kupunya air mata // kamu hanya pinta diri berikan tawa” (roughly “Once or twice I’ll forgive you, but do you really think my life is okay? But who cares if I have tears, you keep asking me to make you happy” iirc) and “wajah riang ku perisai jitu // tapi sampai kapan ku begitu” (roughly “my face is an effective shield, but how long can it stay like that?”) describe how the speaker feels like they don’t matter and must hide how they feel to keep providing for the people around them. They must continuously put themselves down and consider themselves second, prioritizing everyone around them. They are thought of only for what they can give but not who they are, and often feel alone or isolated. (I really like this song I fear)
kicking my feet in my head Saccharine sounds like Towa as an adult huh.. akuma nano~
blue salvia right? That’s what’s in her fur? Well, this not at all trusted .com site (I have a bias, okay? .org and .gov are my favorite) tossed some information at me that a few other .com sites agreed on.. and I just found a .gov site that I’ve used multiple times before.. so I have decided to slap down some things about blue salvia! While I’m honestly stupid and couldn’t process this as fully as I could if I’d taken more time, there are soothing compounds in blue salvia, and diets involving it can counter oxidative-related events(here said to be often associated with things like aging, or at least, how cells and parts of the body change as you grow older). Back to my original train of thought- compounds in it can produce a calming or soothing effect(the plant being said to symbolize clarity, healing, and remembrance). I got the names of two of said compounds! One, linalool, can decrease stress to the nervous system and that’s how you get that calming effect(hi this sounded familiar- it’s in lavender like I thought), and linalyl acetate, with linalool, can help with mental focus and ease tension. Traditionally, blue salvia has been used to clear minds and ease tired eyes, specifically herbal teas used for colds, sore throats, and stomach issues, as well as an antioxidant. Cool, right? In addition, it can represent thoughtful affection, or “expresses love specifically as care for another person’s wellbeing”. Anyway, I thought it’d be cool to take half an hour and comb through for some random information, do with that what you will!
. .
hi uhm saying this a few hours before closure - this closes at like 3 AM, i need to be up at 6 AM, and I feel exhausted right now. I wasn’t able to flesh out idea dumps via roleplay examples because i had life happen and was working on several other projects around this and slapped all those personality traits and ideas down last-minute. It is late for me and I need sleep so I can’t do those before closure - sorry about that, but I would like to count this as finished since I did start some JRPs (even if dynamics I won’t be able to analyze and list here) as my roleplay examples. Thanks for reading through this junk, everything below is just unpolished ideas I had down and was going to blend into Saccharine.. these specifically the ones I didn’t get the time to. They aren’t super important. Have a good rest of your day!
{ “ … ” }
yaps for me
-excessively sweet, enough to make you sick, and her, too
-kache michica ame-chan yay
-is she a seraph or the twisted demons hiding between the face of one
-those two peak Kronii covers w/o Mumei
-feels like a pon as a kit, attempts to change that as a loner
-there will be cracks and awful aspects, fixing and highlighting those to show the patched whole
-wants to be left alone but afraid of being forgotten
-realizes (eventually) if she has one person that's enough
-will try and push aside fear and emotion to revel in something
-everyone wants to be happy, but there is no absence of chaos in that happiness
-the type of sugar that would burn away and reveal a soft, molten hot center.. melt rather than burn
Last edited by Mapleshade1111 (Aug. 25, 2026 03:43:59)
- Discussion Forums
- » Collaboration
-
» honey and poison .. saccharine application .. tfcrp