Discuss Scratch
- Discussion Forums
- » Show and Tell
- » STICKMAN MINER ULTIMATE IS HERE AFTER 2 YEARS
- Placeholder123457
-
Scratcher
25 posts
STICKMAN MINER ULTIMATE IS HERE AFTER 2 YEARS
]I've been working on this game since January 2026 I would I've started sooner but I was making a sequel called stickman fisher which I eventually scrapped
what makes it unique is that I took the simple concept of 2 things stickman and mining and combined them I genuinely enjoyed making this and I hope you guys do to - placeholder
Stickman Miner features:
30 ores with 9 shiny variants
4 different paths to upgrade
almost 20 quests spanned across 3 contracts
advanced ore system using weighted values to determine rarity
Complete grid based dynamic inventory
Character dialog
https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/1366004013





what makes it unique is that I took the simple concept of 2 things stickman and mining and combined them I genuinely enjoyed making this and I hope you guys do to - placeholderStickman Miner features:
30 ores with 9 shiny variants
4 different paths to upgrade
almost 20 quests spanned across 3 contracts
advanced ore system using weighted values to determine rarity
Complete grid based dynamic inventory
Character dialog
https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/1366004013





Last edited by Placeholder123457 (Aug. 5, 2026 16:46:00)
- MetallicaDevlog
-
Scratcher
32 posts
STICKMAN MINER ULTIMATE IS HERE AFTER 2 YEARS
I really like it! I also like how polished it is 

- Placeholder123457
-
Scratcher
25 posts
STICKMAN MINER ULTIMATE IS HERE AFTER 2 YEARS
Update on the development:
Currently working on creating a title menu, Area Headers, Credits Menu, and Info menu. Also planning a Pickaxe Central Redesign stay tuned!
should be out in a day or 2.
-Placeholder
Currently working on creating a title menu, Area Headers, Credits Menu, and Info menu. Also planning a Pickaxe Central Redesign stay tuned!
should be out in a day or 2.
-Placeholder
- Placeholder123457
-
Scratcher
25 posts
STICKMAN MINER ULTIMATE IS HERE AFTER 2 YEARS
Currently working on a Rougelike game stay tuned!
-Placeholder
-Placeholder
- Placeholder123457
-
Scratcher
25 posts
STICKMAN MINER ULTIMATE IS HERE AFTER 2 YEARS
v1.01 changelog
Added Title screen
Added area headers
extra polish
-Placeholder
Added Title screen
Added area headers
extra polish
-Placeholder
- Placeholder123457
-
Scratcher
25 posts
STICKMAN MINER ULTIMATE IS HERE AFTER 2 YEARS
bump
New game in development stay tuned!

New game in development stay tuned!
- Discussion Forums
- » Show and Tell
-
» STICKMAN MINER ULTIMATE IS HERE AFTER 2 YEARS