Discuss Scratch
- Discussion Forums
- » Collaboration
- » Felicitykit Application
- BirdGecko
-
Scratcher
11 posts
Felicitykit Application

" legend has it that the moss grows on the north side of the trees "
about me
°❀.ೃ࿔* introduction
hello and welcome to my application! I go by cloudy online and use they/them pronouns. I am a lover of history and all things sci-fi. I'm also in way too many fandoms to list them all, but here are a few standouts: dune, wings of fire, project hail mary, fnaf, harry potter, warriors, and rain world! I don't have any experience with tfc yet, but I have experience with roleplaying in general. I used to roleplay a lot with my friends and on roblox when I was younger, and I currently roleplay two characters in tss – solacespark and hollowdissonance. as of writing this, they are 54 and 31 moons old respectively. solacespark is nearing his one-year anniversary and is still going strong!
°❀.ೃ࿔* activity and longevity
my activity fluctuates from day to day and depends on the specific thread. sometimes I have lots of motivation and respond in a matter of hours, and other times I end up procrastinating and putting it off for a while. overall I would say I have a 6/10 activity level, and I try to respond before a week. I am also very busy with school right now, but I will dedicate as much time as I can to roleplaying fell. If I win felicity, I will be removing hollowdissonance which might cause my activity to increase, but I would still be splitting my time between solacespark and felicity.
no matter what, I will keep felicity for at least thirty moons and most likely more, unless some sort of extraneous circumstance comes up or a new kit catches my eye. I will try my best to give feli a long and fulfilled life, as well as make her unique and interesting by giving her lots of plot so that I don't get bored of her.
°❀.ೃ࿔* why I'm applying and why I should win
I've had this concept in my head for a while now, and when I first saw feli's wip design, I was immediately attached to her. I knew she would be perfect for my idea. her design is absolutely gorgeous and it instantly caught my eye. I love the nature motifs, and especially the vine and tree markings on her legs. it looks like the forest itself has grown up her limbs and trapped her, making her part of the woods.
to be honest, I don't really have a concrete answer for why I should be chosen over the other applicants. I can say, however, that I promise to put as much time as I can into giving felicity a long and interesting life.
" well, legend has it when the rains come down, all the worms come up to breathe "
identity
°❀.ೃ࿔* gender
during kithood, felicity is fine with going along with how she is perceived — a she-cat. she will identify as cisgender female, using she/her pronouns.
during apprenticehood, fell might feel a little uncomfortable about her identity as she gets older, but she won't care enough about such trivial matters to give much thought into her gender.
during warriorhood, feli will finally realize that being a she-cat doesn't actually fit him. he will identify as trans male and use he/him pronouns.
I will be using she/he pronouns throughout this application.
°❀.ೃ࿔* sexuality
feli is gray-ace, which means she experiences attraction only rarely. I’m thinking about making her gynesexual or straight, but it really depends on who she ends up connecting with. she’s monogamous, having a relationship with only one cat at a time and feeling very committed to that cat. overall, she doesn’t think about romance very much and deems it unimportant, wanting to spend more time on her studies.
" well, legend has it when the sun beams down, all the plants, they eat them with their leaves "
personality
°❀.ೃ࿔* kithood personality, simplified
optimistic - “hopeful and confident about the future”
altruistic - “showing a selfless concern for the well-being of others, without care for one's own interests; unselfish”
enthusiastic - “having or showing intense and eager enjoyment, interest, or approval”
sociable - “willing to talk and engage in activities with other people; friendly”
inventive - “having the ability to create or design new things or to think originally”
carefree - “free from anxiety or responsibility”
curious - “eager to know or learn something”
idealist/idealistic - “a person who is guided more by ideals than by practical considerations”
playful - “fond of games and amusement; lighthearted”
observant - “quick to notice or perceive things”
self-assured - “confident in one's own abilities or character”
passionate - “having, showing, or caused by strong feelings or beliefs”
energetic - “showing or involving great activity or vitality”
visionary - “thinking about or planning the future with imagination or wisdom”
unashamed - “expressed or acting openly and without guilt or embarrassment”
silly - “having or showing a lack of common sense or judgement; absurd and foolish”
judgmental - “having or displaying an excessively critical point of view”
blunt - “direct and outspoken; straightforward”
arrogant - “having or revealing an exaggerated sense of one's own importance or abilities”
perfectionist - “refusing to accept any standard short of perfection”
disrespectful - “showing a lack of respect or courtesy; impolite”
gossipy - “enjoying talking about other people's private lives”
°❀.ೃ࿔* warriorhood personality, simplified
resourceful - “having the ability to find quick and clever ways to overcome difficulties”
optimistic - “hopeful and confident about the future”
reliable - “consistently good in quality or performance; able to be trusted”
altruistic - “showing a selfless concern for the well-being of others, without care for one's own interests; unselfish”
clever - “quick to understand, learn, and devise or apply ideas; intelligent”
curious - “eager to know or learn something”
loyal - “giving or showing firm and constant support or allegiance to a person or institution”
patient - “able to accept or tolerate delays, problems, or suffering without becoming annoyed or anxious”
wise - “having or showing experience, knowledge, and good judgment”
dignified - “having or showing a composed or serious manner that is worthy of respect”
careful - “making sure of avoiding potential danger, mishap, or harm; cautious”
prudent - “acting with or showing care and thought for the future”
methodical - “orderly or systematic in thought or behavior”
realist/realistic - “a person who accepts a situation as it is and is prepared to deal with it accordingly”
independent - “free from outside control; not subject to another's authority”, "capable of thinking or acting for oneself'
unashamed - “expressed or acting openly and without guilt or embarrassment”
self-assured - “confident in one's own abilities or character”
visionary - “thinking about or planning the future with imagination or wisdom”
devout - “totally committed to a cause or belief”
suspicious - “having or showing a cautious distrust of someone or something”
stubborn - “having or showing determination not to change one's attitude or position on something”
articulate - “having or showing the ability to speak fluently and coherently”
observant - “quick to notice or perceive things”
ambitious - “having or showing a strong desire and determination to succeed”
rational - “based on or in accordance with reason or logic”
commanding - “indicating or expressing authority; imposing”
morbid - “characterized by an unusual interest in disturbing and unpleasant subjects, especially death and disease”
disrespectful - “showing a lack of respect or courtesy; impolite”
skeptical - “not easily convinced; having doubts or reservations”
snarky - “critical or mocking in an indirect or sarcastic way”
perfectionist - “refusing to accept any standard short of perfection”
single-minded - “having or concentrating on only one aim or purpose”
contradictory - “containing elements which are inconsistent or in conflict”
arrogant - “having or revealing an exaggerated sense of one's own importance or abilities”
standoffish - “distant and cold in manner; unfriendly”
secretive - “inclined to conceal feelings and intentions or not to disclose information”
blunt - “direct and outspoken; straightforward”
workaholic - “compulsively spending a great deal of time working at one's job”
°❀.ೃ࿔* warriorhood personality, detailed (because this is how felicity will be like for most of her life, as well as it being more complex, I will be explaining it in greater detail instead of the kithood personality)
first and foremost, felicity is a dreamer. he has big ideas and is very optimistic about the future, aspiring to make his clan a better place. he is also determined and extremely driven, with a specific and realistic plan to achieve his goals. he is very hardworking and single-minded, working on an individual goal until it is done and doesn't stop for anything. another big component of feli is his fascination with nature. he is incredibly curious about the environment, especially the interconnectedness of different parts of the ecosystem. he is constantly seeking to learn new information and undergo new experiences.
ok lowkey I give up being fancy imma just ramble.
he only talks when he has something important to say
he doesn’t often have something to hide, but when he does, good luck getting it out of him. he tends to hide facts about himself, as in his true feelings or motivations. when he does choose to share information, like when he's talking about other cats for example, he's extremely blunt and doesn't spare any details. he is very straight to the point when he speaks and doesn't add any padding to his words. he doesn't sugarcoat anything, taking the world exactly as it is and not batting an eye at its many gruesome truths
it is true he wants to help other cats, he wants to help his clan, and while he does truly want the best for them, it is also partially to feed his own ego. he wants to be seen as someone superior who has helped many cats, he desires control and wants to feel like he is better than his clanmates
he's reliable in the sense that he's good at doing his job, not that he's honest
he does what he wants and doesn't care about anyone else
actually not very indifferent/relaxed/casual/nonchalant, he just looks that way because he’s so confident
I ran out of time ):
note: this personality will likely change in the future – if I win felicity – as he grows and experiences more things as I get to know him better as a character
" well, legend has it that the world spins ‘round on an axis of twenty-three degrees "
miscellaneous
°❀.ೃ࿔* research
bobtails are longer than the tails seen on manx cats, and they are usually short and twisted, with one or more distinct kinks, curves, or knots; sometimes resembling a pom-pom. the tail can range from 3-13 cm in length, although it appears shorter because of the kinks. the vertebrae in the tail is deformed, making it so that the tail cannot be straightened. the bobtail trait is associated with abnormal vertebral formulae; missing cervical, thoracic, and caudal vertebrae; transitional vertebrae; block vertebrae; caudal hemivertebrae; and anomalous ribs. these abnormalities are not associated with significant illness or death. bobtails do not affect a cat's balance, as they can adapt to it and maintain normal stability.
bobtailed cats are generally healthy with the shortened tail causing very few detrimental effects, unlike the manx mutation. just like many cat breeds, bobtailed cats can be affected by hypertrophic cardiomyopathy, kidney issues including chronic kidney disease and polycystic kidney disease, feline lower urinary tract diseases, hyperthyroidism, and diabetes mellitus. bobtailed cats are especially susceptible to hip dysplasia, patellar luxation, spinal defects that could affect their mobility, and tailbone arthritis. a shortened spine may cause nerve damage, which can lead to motor control issues like incontinence and issues with hind leg coordination.
overall, felicity's bobtail will not affect her very much. she might have a little bit of trouble balancing when she's young, but she will get used to her short tail very quickly. as she grows older, she will develop osteoarthritis in her tail as its unusual structure will cause more friction than normal. the arthritis will cause swelling and inflammation, and her tail would be very painful when she moves or touches it. the pain would cause her to have difficulty cleaning her tail, and it could also make her more irritable, lethargic, and have a decreased appetite.
http://messybeast.com/bobtail-cats.html
https://pmc.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/articles/PMC11104057/
https://www.dialavet.com/vet-answers/cat-bobtail-health-concerns-25107
https://www.litter-robot.com/blog/bobtail-cats-without-tails/
https://manypets.com/uk/pet-insurance/cat-insurance/japanese-bobtail-insurance/
https://manypets.com/uk/pet-insurance/cat-insurance/american-bobtail-insurance/
https://manypets.com/uk/pet-insurance/cat-insurance/pixie-bob-cat-insurance/
https://www.coldwateronline.com/common-cat-health-problems-guide/
https://www.bioguardlabs.com/breed-related-disease-american-bobtail/
https://www.adoptapet.com/cat-breeds/american-bobtail
https://cbvetclinic.com/client-resources/breed-info/japanese-bobtail-longhair/
https://www.nhvnaturalpetproducts.com/cats/remedies-by-breed/kurilian-bobtail/
https://peqaboo.com/knowledge/en/guides/americanbobtail-cat-is-this-breed-right-for-you
https://firstvet.com/us/articles/arthritis-in-cats
https://www.audubonfamilyvets.com/post/aching-joints-and-wagging-tails-navigating-arthritis-in-dogs-and-cats
°❀.ೃ࿔* future ideas
very silly and curious about the earth and plants and stuff as a kit; exaggerated, playful, childish, idealistic, dreamer. kit feli is very carefree and nonchalant because she doesn't have any responsibilities
during apprenticeship, she really starts to focus on her duties and pretty much ignores everything else. it would be really fun and cool if she was able to become a medic apprentice but I honestly have no idea how to do that
warrior feli is more serious, closed off, and practical
I ran out of time ):
°❀.ೃ࿔* family dynamics
I ran out of time ):
°❀.ೃ࿔* trivia and idea dump
- nicknames: felicity, fel/fell (as in felling a tree), feli, ell, ellie, the ecologist/scientist/deer/forest creature
- nature boi
- scientist/ecologist
- lots of plant accessories!!
- doesn’t like “soft” things, doesn’t like to take breaks
- dreams of becoming a medic. she enjoys herb/plant stuff and being more connected to starclan along with the respect that comes from being a high rank. she still likes traditional warrior duties as well, like hunting and sparring. she hangs out in the medic den a lot, trying to help
- she starts an herb/plant garden!
- surprisingly vicious for such a little guy
- he’s self-conscious that his voice sounds feminine post-transition
- she loves neutral/natural colors like brown, beige, sandy-colored, etc.
- feli holds respect for every animal, but her favorite are earthworms. she likes how they aerate the soil to allow air and nutrients into it, along with fertilizing it
- doesn’t care about authority very much. doesn’t use titles, like leader, deputy, medic, etc. and generally uses informal language towards them. sees high ranks as equals to him
- if he becomes a medic, I can totally see him falling for someone but keeping it secret/not wanting to say anything about it/ignoring it in favor of his duties. or he'll probably just do that anyway
- very nerdy and smart! can yap about earthworms forever!!
- likes birdwatching and imitating bird calls
- calls juncohaze “mother”
- personality type is entj-a (assertive commander)
Last edited by BirdGecko (Sept. 17, 2026 02:35:58)
- Discussion Forums
- » Collaboration
-
» Felicitykit Application