Discuss Scratch
- Discussion Forums
- » Collaboration
- » Innocent in Red - A Fallacy Application
- -Bird-_
-
Scratcher
18 posts
Innocent in Red - A Fallacy Application
INNOCENT IN RED ♡ a fallacy application
Table of Contents
♡ Act One
♡ Act Two
♡ Act Three
♡ Act Four
. . . Do you ever notice how even the smallest gust of wind can make leaves fall?
. . . How the smallest pebble tossed into a pond makes a ripple?
. . . A small thing can change the course of history.
. . . She planned to make history.
A C T O N E ♡ foreword + about me
♡ Names + Pronouns
Hi! I'm Bird or Juniper and I go only by she/her pronouns.
♡ Past Characters + Roleplay Experience
I remember I signed up a kittypet when I first started but I don't really remember anything about her and I ended up deleted her after not roleplaying with her for a while. I also won a kit from a litter, Twilightkit, but there was a miscommunication so by the time she was supposed to be apprentice no one had added her to storage and I lost motivation for her and oofed her. I started roleplaying more than two years ago, but the first ‘major’ roleplay I ended up joining was Generations and that's the one I'm most active in right now but I'm hoping to change that since a lot of people like TFCRP. I personally think I have a lot of experience when it comes to roleplaying!
♡ About Myself
I love roleplaying, drawing, and animating when I feel more motivated! I currently do saber fencing and am starting to get into volleyball. I also love making dragon puppets and mask making, and in the past starting form when I was really little I've done ballet, tap, karate, soccer, and basketball. I played violin for my school orchestra for the past three years but I mainly focus on piano but am trying to teach myself how to play the flute. I like reading a lot and also taking random naps in the middle of the day lol. I'm currently writing a book with my friend and trying my best to focus on the three books I'm writing right now without getting sidetracked and starting another lol.
. . . And so she smiled.
. . . And put on a porcelain mask.
. . . Because nobody could know.
. . . How dangerous she really was.
A C T T W O ♡ application information
♡ The Kit I'm Applying For
The one and only Fallacy!
♡ Why I Want Her
For starters, her design is absolutely gorgeous, and as soon as I saw her my brain immediately began thinking up different plot ideas for her. She'd be the perfect character for me to get more interested in TFCRP and I'd be really active with her as well.
♡ Activity Levels + How Long I Plan on Keeping Her
My activity levels on weekdays range from 6.5-8.5 while on the weekends they can vary from 8-9. I'd try to keep Fallacy at least into early elderhood because I think she'd be super interesting to roleplay as an elder.
. . . She was a master of deception.
. . . Her eyes glittering in the dark.
. . . But she didn't want just that.
. . . No, she wanted to take over the world.
A C T T H R E E ♡ fallacy
♡ Simplified Personality
Positive - Kithood - Compassionate, Funny, Enthusiastic, Optimistic, Inclusive
Neutral - Kithood - Extroverted, Ambitious, Carefree, Overexcited, Adventurous
Negative - Kithood - Overwhelming, Boundary Blindness, Impulsive, Overcommitment, People Pleasing
Positive - Apprenticehood - Compassionate, Optimistic, Inclusive, Loyal, Stoic
Neutral - Apprenticehood - Extroverted, Ambitious, Observant, Meticulous, Adventurous
Negative - Apprenticehood - Impulsive, Dogmatic, People Pleasing, Hypersensitive, Inauthentic
Positive - Warriorhood - Loyal, Stoic, Intelligent, Disciplined, Devoted
Neutral - Warriorhood - Ambitious, Observant, Methodical, Unpredictable, Risk Taking
Negative - Warriorhood - Impulsive, Vindictive, Apathetic, Calculating, Volatile
Positive - Elderhood - Same as Warriorhood, though may change later
Neutral - Elderhood - Same as Warriorhood, though may change later
Negative - Elderhood - Same as Warriorhood, though may change later
♡ Detailed Personality
the bane of my existence, uhm……. maybe later ^^'
♡ Dynamics
Foxglovefrond- Fallacy loves her parent, the one who brought on her upbringing, and would do anything, good or bad, for them. Though she may sometimes as an apprentice or very young warrior become annoyed due to the fact he is becoming more distant, but Fallacy knows that he loves her, and she loves him.
Fantasy- Fallacy often admires her eldest littermate's pelt and how beautiful it looks, as if they were a mirror of the rising sun itself. Another thing she often finds herself thinking is absolutely beautiful is their heterochromatic eyes, and Fallacy would likely always ask if she could braid their fur.
Alpine- The youngest and the one most different in terms of pelt color, Alpine looks to fallacy as if she were mirroring a storm. Comforting her youngest littermate when she can, Fallacy would always stick up and look out for her.
♡ Plot Ideas
i. THE CASTAWAY - Fallacy decides to love. Decides to open up. …And is met with rejection. Embarrassment and anger consuming her she never gets close to another cat again, jealous as she watches her few friends fall in love and have kits, but not willing to face rejection again. Stranded on her own man made island of isolation, she gets increasingly more and more depressed, soon finding it unbearable to even get up and eat at some times, other times she doesn't even bother. Not able to move on from the feeling of embarrassment that she felt that day, she pushes even her closest friends away until they don't even bother to interact with her anymore and she dies alone- her one regret being that she never had the chance to apologize to her closest friends.
ii. MASKED IN MOONLIGHT - Fallacy loses her best friend, really the only person she's ever trusted and cared for, and can't bear the emptiness in her heart. There's a hole where warmth used to spread through her when she saw her best friend, and she grieves for many moons, not believing it to be fair her best friend died and no one else's did. Realizing grieving doesn't do anything to avenge her friend, her sadness turns into hard resolve as she stalks out of camp and awaits for a cat to pass by, carefully walking behind them in the moonlight, and jumps, killing them with one swift blow to. She grins, believing this to be only a small punishment for what the universe did to her. Burying the body and laying small daisies around their grave, she carefully cleanses her paws and pads back into camp as if nothing happened. She makes sure only to kill on full moons, believing that's when her friend's spirit comes to await her payment of life. She lives the rest of her life out awaiting the day when she gets to meet her best friend again in the afterlife, and the hole in her chest will finally close up.
iii. ELEGANCE IN INSANITY - Everyone close to her is dead, and Fallacy just can't take it anymore. And so she goes insane. She picks roses and leaves them in random spots around camp and handing them out to random cats, muttering about elegance and how cats never know how to clean themselves up anymore, murmuring names of those who are dead over and over on repeat. One day she dies in a meadow full of roses. And she is remembered. Forever. As the Maiden of Roses.
iv. THE DOVE - Fallacy falls in love, and the other cat shares her feelings. They become mates, have kits, and live out their lives together side by side. This cat brings out the best in Fallacy, making her laugh when she's feeling down, and counters out her feisty and angry personality with something softer and kinder than Fallacy believes she can ever be.
v. VELVET ROSES - Fallacy believes the clan's life is too simple to conquer for her and so she starts a loner group called the Velvet Roses. She leads the group and recruits those who share the same vision as her - to conquer the clans.
♡ Research
None required so this section will remain empty! ^^
♡ Roleplay Samples
Fallacy yawned as she padded slowly out of the kit den, her eyes adjusting to the sun and the fog of sleep still slightly clouding her mind. Why she had chosen to wake up so early she didn't know, but what she did know was that Falla wanted to play. The sun shined brightly up in the sky and as Calla pondered what lit it up so brightly and extended it up so high in the sky, she was vaguely aware of a small breeze making thin branches sway high above her in the air and several leaves land on her head and body, adding decoration to her pelt. Fallacy sneezed as one landed on her nose, sending it catapulting elegantly into the air before drifting slowly to the ground as if it were a feather. She stared at the spot where it had landed then blinked, slowly padding over and circling it as if it were a radioactive object she couldn't help but just examine. All thoughts of playing forgotten and gone as quickly as they had come, Fal plopped down and gently picked up the small orange-ish brown leaf, turning it over in her paws before throwing it into the air and watching as it ungracefully drifted down the distance of five centimeters in the air to the ground. Disappointed, she tried this three more times before standing up and scanning the clearing. “Who want's to play?” Fallacy asked, calling out to the whole camp loudly with a wide grin spread on her face as multiple taken off guard cats turned to stare.
♡ Trivia
Nicknames: Fal, Falla, Calla, City
Scent: Roses and sickeningly sweet honey
Favorite Color: A dark shade of red
Favorite Flower: Red rose
Favorite Time of Day: Sunrise
Favorite Weather: Dark skies but not raining
Favorite Season: Leaf bare
Favorite Food: Rabbits
Human AU: Her name would be Faye or Felicity, and she'd be like the very inclusive/instant friends person as a kid/early teen. As she gets older her personality drastically shifts and she spend most of her time at the library. As an adult she takes a job as a chef.
Voiceclaim: tbd
Fears: Having her family die, being alone, being powerless
Goals: Becoming leader/someone powerful, being remembered
Likes: Flowers, snakes, allies
Dislikes: Enemies
Habits: Wrinkles nose when thinking, flicks tail when annoyed, squints when tired
View on Thunderclan: "I don't see anything thunderous or even particularly special with the cats from this clan…“
View on Windclan: ”Living on the moors? …The logic fails to reach me.“
View on Riverclan: ”My clan. My home. This is where my heart always will lie.“
View on Shadowclan: ”…“
View on Loners: ”Traitors to the clans.“
View on Kittypets: ”Snobby stuck up softies.“
View on Starclan: ”It amuses me that people think Starclan is where they'd want to end up. I mean, where's the fun in eternal peace?“
View on the Dark Forest: ”I would like to be there… The idea pleases me.“
View on Herself: ”I am a ruler. A goddess. And if others cannot see that then they are obviously not worthy enough to be my subjects."
Eye Candy: Dark pelts and bright eyes.
Username if she had a Scratch Account: -Fawn_Fallacy- or Fallacy-Fable
Aesthetic if she had a Scratch Account: Fire, a warm glow and like jewels and crowns + angels and a sort of dark queen aesthetic
Favorite Traits she Likes to See in Other Cats: The same goals as her, compassion, fierceness
Least Favorite Traits she Likes to See in Other Cats: Desperation
Accessories: Vines, An earring that kind of looks like a snake, thorns
♡ Playlist
Fame is a Gun - Addison Rae
Get What I Want - Bittersweet
. . . The sun rises and sets every day.
. . . It's like a cycle.
. . . The sun makes way for the moon at night.
. . . And in the morning, the sun pushes the moon aside.
A C T F O U R ♡ codewords and afterword
♡ TFCRP + Litter Codewords
The remembrance or rulers is left in their legacy.
. . . One small lie.
. . . Can morph you into a monster.
. . . Change you and twist you inside until you become something unrecognizable.
. . . She didn't begin like this.
. . . Nobody does.
. . . But sometimes things happen.
. . . And you have to kill.
. . . To survive your own mind.
Last edited by -Bird-_ (Aug. 18, 2026 03:17:21)
- Discussion Forums
- » Collaboration
-
» Innocent in Red - A Fallacy Application