Discuss Scratch
- Discussion Forums
- » Collaboration
- » Vbox Project FUTURE - Forum Topic
- foxonwow
-
Scratcher
100+ posts
Vbox Project FUTURE - Forum Topic

Welcome to the official topic for the development/creation/making/team discussion of the Vbox Future video game console.
WARNING:
If you are not involved with the creation of the Vbox Future video game console, please stop reading now to avoid spoiling anything. Or don't, I (as much as I would want to) can't tell you what to do.
Contributors:
@foxonwow: (Me) The creator/CEO of Vbox, and as such, the lead of all Vbox things, including the Vbox Future gaming console.
@sonictheheadchog222: Special thanks, I guess. Just wanted to get him in here because he's my best friend

If you help out with the project, your name will be added here!
Important links
Just random links I put here that might be helpful later.
There are none right now, but there will be soon!

(PLACEHOLDER FOR WHEN I ACTUALLY PUT IN THE LINKS)
- foxonwow
-
Scratcher
100+ posts
Vbox Project FUTURE - Forum Topic
If anybody is wondering how to join if they want to, please ask me on my profile! I can also supply more information there.
- Discussion Forums
- » Collaboration
-
» Vbox Project FUTURE - Forum Topic