Discuss Scratch
- Discussion Forums
- » Requests
- » Yoshasaur's PFP Shop! (Applications Open)
- yoshasaur
-
Scratcher
8 posts
Yoshasaur's PFP Shop! (Applications Open)
Want a hand-crafted pfp? Well, the applications are open! Here are the rules to apply for a new, and hancrafted pfp! Just tell me all of these:
Make sure it is detailed!
When I choose to make one, I will comment on your profile saying that your PFP is going underway.
It will probably take 1-10 days based on the complexity
When I am done, I will comment on your profife saying that your PFP is finished.
Go to @-YoshaMations- profile (my animation account) and find your account name!
Download it or take a screenshot and…
…YOU HAVE A NEW AND HAND-CRAFTED PFP! (just give me credit if you use it in your profile, and use my animation account for the credit)
Also, if you don't like how it turned out, I can always re-make it for you!
Yoshasaur…
…OUT!
- Your original character (A animal, A fictional character, A person, etc)
- Style of drawing (Only shapes, Brushstrokes, A mix between 2, etc.)
- Background (Space, Simple, Specific color, etc.)
- Decorations (Stars, Glow, Your account name, etc.)
Make sure it is detailed!
When I choose to make one, I will comment on your profile saying that your PFP is going underway.
It will probably take 1-10 days based on the complexity
When I am done, I will comment on your profife saying that your PFP is finished.
Go to @-YoshaMations- profile (my animation account) and find your account name!
Download it or take a screenshot and…
…YOU HAVE A NEW AND HAND-CRAFTED PFP! (just give me credit if you use it in your profile, and use my animation account for the credit)
Also, if you don't like how it turned out, I can always re-make it for you!
Yoshasaur…
…OUT!
Last edited by yoshasaur (June 23, 2026 14:45:19)
- RKane78
-
Scratcher
100+ posts
Yoshasaur's PFP Shop! (Applications Open)
May I apply!
Here's what I want:
A really cute mushroom that's winking at you, and has a blush sorta thing.
Maybe add a star or two in there!
Here's what I want:
A really cute mushroom that's winking at you, and has a blush sorta thing.
Maybe add a star or two in there!
- Discussion Forums
- » Requests
-
» Yoshasaur's PFP Shop! (Applications Open)