Discuss Scratch
- Discussion Forums
- » Requests
- » Suggestions for my project.
- Mehma01
-
Scratcher
13 posts
Suggestions for my project.
Hi, i did a project that was formerly an experiment, and i really like to work on this project, but instead of adding features and other stuff myself, i want you to make a suggestion of my game.
I'm curious to see your ideas.
The project i'm talking about is Lines and Dots Studio
I'm curious to see your ideas.
The project i'm talking about is Lines and Dots Studio
Last edited by Mehma01 (June 20, 2026 13:14:22)
- blackcow29
-
Scratcher
1000+ posts
Suggestions for my project.
Unfortunately, this forum is for suggesting things for the Scratch website itself. But, you can still ask for suggestions on your project! To do so, you can put your request in the requests forum. I will ask a moderator to move this topic for you, though, to save you some work.
Last edited by blackcow29 (June 20, 2026 13:27:39)
- cosmosaura
-
Scratch Team
1000+ posts
Suggestions for my project.
I'll move this over to the Requests section for you - that's a better fit for this kind of topic 

- Discussion Forums
- » Requests
-
» Suggestions for my project.