Discuss Scratch
- Discussion Forums
- » Things I'm Reading and Playing
- » The Dinosaur Topic: I Can't Think Of Anything To Put Here Help
- yayapoppity
-
Scratcher
1000+ posts
The Dinosaur Topic: I Can't Think Of Anything To Put Here Help

art drawn by me
this topic is called the dinosaur topic, but you can talk about other prehistoric animals too, they don't even have to be Mesozoic animals specifically
i really hope this isn't a dupe because ive been really wanting to make this
i THINK this topic is allowed because the furry topic is a thing and thats not based on any media at all and this topic isn't based on any particular media
RULES: stay on topic, follow the guidelines you get it
Latest News (in the paleocommunity): A devonian era fish named Bataspis crux has been discovered! It has a bat wing shaped head.
also see the Jurassic Park topic: i cant find it help
Last edited by yayapoppity (Aug. 23, 2026 16:45:03)
- BikerAlt
-
Scratcher
500+ posts
The Dinosaur Topic: I Can't Think Of Anything To Put Here Help
I remember Anding's dinosaur videos
- yayapoppity
-
Scratcher
1000+ posts
The Dinosaur Topic: I Can't Think Of Anything To Put Here Help
I remember Anding's dinosaur videoswhy is everything about anding now i thought this topic was safe
- keyboardcatyay
-
Scratcher
1000+ posts
The Dinosaur Topic: I Can't Think Of Anything To Put Here Help
I spent so much time thinking about whether I COULD make this post, I never stopped to think if I SHOULD…
(Reference)
(Reference)
Last edited by keyboardcatyay (Feb. 24, 2026 15:21:13)
- yayapoppity
-
Scratcher
1000+ posts
The Dinosaur Topic: I Can't Think Of Anything To Put Here Help
bump
- yayapoppity
-
Scratcher
1000+ posts
The Dinosaur Topic: I Can't Think Of Anything To Put Here Help
bump
- yayapoppity
-
Scratcher
1000+ posts
The Dinosaur Topic: I Can't Think Of Anything To Put Here Help
bump
- yayapoppity
-
Scratcher
1000+ posts
The Dinosaur Topic: I Can't Think Of Anything To Put Here Help
hey guys
- yayapoppity
-
Scratcher
1000+ posts
The Dinosaur Topic: I Can't Think Of Anything To Put Here Help
bump i guess
- yayapoppity
-
Scratcher
1000+ posts
The Dinosaur Topic: I Can't Think Of Anything To Put Here Help
dude i don't want to bump again ive already bumped enough but im still gonna bump
- keyboardcatyay
-
Scratcher
1000+ posts
The Dinosaur Topic: I Can't Think Of Anything To Put Here Help
(Something about dinosaurs)
- Merciful_Mittens
-
Scratcher
67 posts
The Dinosaur Topic: I Can't Think Of Anything To Put Here Help
OOh! I love dinosaurs! There's some really fun Paleontology museums by my house…
- yayapoppity
-
Scratcher
1000+ posts
The Dinosaur Topic: I Can't Think Of Anything To Put Here Help
OOh! I love dinosaurs! There's some really fun Paleontology museums by my house…sorry about being late, but whats your favorite dinosaur? i like troodons alot
- Sammies123333
-
Scratcher
1000+ posts
The Dinosaur Topic: I Can't Think Of Anything To Put Here Help
Guanlong is objectively the best theropod
- yayapoppity
-
Scratcher
1000+ posts
The Dinosaur Topic: I Can't Think Of Anything To Put Here Help
Guanlong is objectively the best theropodi was shocked to see someone actually comment here
- b1k3ra1t
-
Scratcher
100+ posts
The Dinosaur Topic: I Can't Think Of Anything To Put Here Help
Plesiosaurus and Elasmosaurus are 2 similar sea reptiles
- b1k3ra1t
-
Scratcher
100+ posts
The Dinosaur Topic: I Can't Think Of Anything To Put Here Help
I spent so much time thinking about whether I COULD make this post, I never stopped to think if I SHOULD…This could become a popular topic in the future!
(Reference)
Dinosaurs are the best!
- yayapoppity
-
Scratcher
1000+ posts
The Dinosaur Topic: I Can't Think Of Anything To Put Here Help
i mean considering theres a topic for people who love planes and its always on the front page i wouldn't be surprised if this topic got popular eventuallyI spent so much time thinking about whether I COULD make this post, I never stopped to think if I SHOULD…This could become a popular topic in the future!
(Reference)
Dinosaurs are the best!
- Sammies123333
-
Scratcher
1000+ posts
The Dinosaur Topic: I Can't Think Of Anything To Put Here Help
I didn't even know that the plane fandom was a thingi mean considering theres a topic for people who love planes and its always on the front page i wouldn't be surprised if this topic got popular eventuallyI spent so much time thinking about whether I COULD make this post, I never stopped to think if I SHOULD…This could become a popular topic in the future!
(Reference)
Dinosaurs are the best!
- dinoparty0
-
Scratcher
1000+ posts
The Dinosaur Topic: I Can't Think Of Anything To Put Here Help
Peak Drawing! (I have authority to say this I'm dinoparty0
- Discussion Forums
- » Things I'm Reading and Playing
-
» The Dinosaur Topic: I Can't Think Of Anything To Put Here Help