Discuss Scratch

bunnymustard
Scratcher
500+ posts

8bit inc. (members needed)

8bit inc.

8bit inc. is a collaberation in which the members make minigames to earn bits (i see what you did there)

geyfuyfwnvtuub4uyio3vhyi5w4hbikmvi4h5umhtibunhiu4wmh5tuhbn5m8vhmi5uhimvhvbini5tbii4bibhnmfnrigffqvyuytg41ynvu8yn5r8i2nhvcikqj3mmcosjilgj

MEMBERS
______________
______________
______________
______________
______________
______________
______________
______________
++++++++++++++
whoever joins first will get curator of the studio
that is all
_________________________________________________________
harleycurnow
Scratcher
100+ posts

8bit inc. (members needed)

What will we gain from these bits? Also, why should I sign up to this colab over the others?

Join me in the Simplicity Collaborative Contest:
http://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/8807/
pokepen
Scratcher
100+ posts

8bit inc. (members needed)

I'll Join!

Back to normal.
bunnymustard
Scratcher
500+ posts

8bit inc. (members needed)

bunnymustard wrote:

8bit inc.

8bit inc. is a collaberation in which the members make minigames to earn bits (i see what you did there)

geyfuyfwnvtuub4uyio3vhyi5w4hbikmvi4h5umhtibunhiu4wmh5tuhbn5m8vhmi5uhimvhvbini5tbii4bibhnmfnrigffqvyuytg41ynvu8yn5r8i2nhvcikqj3mmcosjilgj

MEMBERS
pokepen
______________
______________
______________
______________
______________
______________
______________
++++++++++++++
whoever joins first will get curator of the studio
that is all
_________________________________________________________

bunnymustard
Scratcher
500+ posts

8bit inc. (members needed)

harleycurnow wrote:

What will we gain from these bits? Also, why should I sign up to this colab over the others?
bits earn you higher ranks, and the higher you get, the more likely you'll be a curator
harleycurnow
Scratcher
100+ posts

8bit inc. (members needed)

Ok then, count me in. What's the first project?

Join me in the Simplicity Collaborative Contest:
http://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/8807/
JunebugJupiter
Scratcher
14 posts

8bit inc. (members needed)

I'm new to Scratch, so I don't know how to do too much on it. I'd love to join and help out, though.
harleycurnow
Scratcher
100+ posts

8bit inc. (members needed)

Are we gonna get on with a project so the group has something to show for?

Join me in the Simplicity Collaborative Contest:
http://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/8807/
bunnymustard
Scratcher
500+ posts

8bit inc. (members needed)

JunebugJupiter wrote:

I'm new to Scratch, so I don't know how to do too much on it. I'd love to join and help out, though.
well you're welcome to join
bunnymustard
Scratcher
500+ posts

8bit inc. (members needed)

harleycurnow wrote:

Are we gonna get on with a project so the group has something to show for?
youre a stick figure on a piece of notepaper, like mario, you have enemies and its a platforming game
harleycurnow
Scratcher
100+ posts

8bit inc. (members needed)

bunnymustard wrote:

harleycurnow wrote:

Are we gonna get on with a project so the group has something to show for?
youre a stick figure on a piece of notepaper, like mario, you have enemies and its a platforming game

Ok! now we have the bsic concept, we need something that's unique, something that will make our game stand out. Maybe you have to help the character out using the mouse, maybe have a platform that follows the mouse to allow the player to jump higher?

Join me in the Simplicity Collaborative Contest:
http://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/8807/
bunnymustard
Scratcher
500+ posts

8bit inc. (members needed)

how about… your a giant red cube with a shotgun and you have to fight blue balls, and the boss fight is a yellow triangle
DotDash
Scratcher
1000+ posts

8bit inc. (members needed)

I'll join, even though i've only been on for almost a month, I've learned a lot about programming

Last edited by DotDash (July 4, 2013 15:59:12)


My browser / operating system: MacOS Macintosh X 10.8.5, Chrome 29.0.1547.76, Flash 11.8 (release 800)
DotDash
Scratcher
1000+ posts

8bit inc. (members needed)

nvm

My browser / operating system: MacOS Macintosh X 10.8.5, Chrome 29.0.1547.76, Flash 11.8 (release 800)
kittycat841
Scratcher
100+ posts

8bit inc. (members needed)

I would like to join! I really liked “8 bit world” so I found this.

not on scratch anymore sorry
bunnymustard
Scratcher
500+ posts

8bit inc. (members needed)

Well ok, youre in
bunnymustard
Scratcher
500+ posts

8bit inc. (members needed)

ok, my idea was dumb, so, lets make He: the RPG

Powered by DjangoBB

Standard | Mobile