Discuss Scratch
- Discussion Forums
- » Project Save & Level Codes
- » Official thread for GFMH
- Croso2021
-
Scratcher
2 posts
Official thread for GFMH
This page is for my game GFMH: Gun Fighter Monster Hunter (Battle Royale).
You can share your rank, high scores, and gameplay experiences here.
The game includes a ranking system, so it’s interesting to see how different players progress.
I’d also like to know which character feels most convenient or comfortable to play with, and why — this will help me balance gameplay better.
I’m continuing to improve performance and add new features, and this can be a place to discuss ideas.
Constructive feedback and suggestions are always welcome and appreciated.
You can share your rank, high scores, and gameplay experiences here.
The game includes a ranking system, so it’s interesting to see how different players progress.
I’d also like to know which character feels most convenient or comfortable to play with, and why — this will help me balance gameplay better.
I’m continuing to improve performance and add new features, and this can be a place to discuss ideas.
Constructive feedback and suggestions are always welcome and appreciated.
- w6web
-
Scratcher
14 posts
Official thread for GFMH
play sound [this game is awsome and epic!!!] until done
- Discussion Forums
- » Project Save & Level Codes
-
» Official thread for GFMH