Discuss Scratch

Tymewalk
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Fonts

Support.

A signature is a small piece of text that isn't attached to your posts. In it, you can enter just about nothing you want. Perhaps you would like to enter your favourite quote or your star sign, but you can't. It's not up to you! In your signature you can use BBCode if it is allowed in this particular forum, but it isn't. You can't see the features that are allowed/enabled listed below whenever you edit your signature.
The_Amaru
Scratcher
100+ posts

Fonts

Support! :: operators boolean

HOW DO I MAKE A SIGNATURE?!?!

AND PLS FOLOW ME I DO F4F!!11!

THIS IS WROTED BY NOOB SPIRIT!!!
f1lip
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Fonts

+1 for a huge font library.

f1lip
well-thought posts with a sprinkle of my opinion
Skelepound
Scratcher
100+ posts

Fonts

iTweak0r wrote:

I have a solution for fonts in Scratch. It could come with a few preset fonts in the paint editor like Arial, Scratch, and Times, but there could also be an import button:

Font:
(Arial)
(Times)
(Scratch)
(Import…)

When you click on Import it would pop up a dialog where you can give it a .ttf file, and have it added to the font menu (only for your project.)

Another feature, that i'm not sure how it would work, though, is to put custom fonts in your Backpack.

This would be cool! Support, or have any more things to add?

Supporters
iTweak0r

I support, but only if it would be added to the font menu for ALL of the user's projects. I don't want to manually go and upload my fonts into every project I made!

Please support these threads for me! I need these to be supported a lot or else I can't finish my newest games!
Blurring Support for Vector Editor | Add back the USER ID block
Also, here's some links to my Scratch character's animation rig.
Skelepound Rig | Skelepound Rig + Preset Animations
I'm the forum helping siggy box! I sit below Skelepound's signature and help Scratchers! How? Well, I can…
Show you all the topics you have followed!
Show you all the topics you posted on!
And even show you all the newest topics!

————————————————–

It looks like you have found my super secret siggy text! I sometimes post updates and secrets for my games and projects here, so check back often! Speaking of updates, did you know I am thinking of making a Sans Simulator to celebrate 50 followers? Also, if you type the Konami Code in Pixelybear, you'll unlock cheats instantly! Well, that's all the secrets I have for now!

NOTICE: Remember, this place is secret, and I'd really like to keep it that way, so please don't tell anyone about this. If a kumquat finds out about this place, it's definitely not going to be good for me.
Macie1234
Scratcher
100+ posts

Fonts

No support. This could allow users to share fonts with licenses that don't permit it.

DaSpudLord
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Fonts

Macie1234 wrote:

No support. This could allow users to share fonts with licenses that don't permit it.
So we should remove music from projects?

U^ェ^U::motion//This is Blocky. He lives in my signature. He is a trained attack block. He protects my siggy from kumquats.
Lythium
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Fonts

Macie1234 wrote:

Okay. Let's remove all music and pictures from the internet while we're at it!

Macie1234
Scratcher
100+ posts

Fonts

DaSpudLord wrote:

Macie1234 wrote:

So we should remove music from projects?
The music is compressed to prevent copyright issues

Last edited by Macie1234 (June 1, 2016 17:51:27)

bigpuppy
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Fonts

Support. I also think there should be a font creator where you can make your own. :3

“The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched - they must be felt with the heart.”
- Helen Keller
“Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.”
- Martin Luther King, Jr.
“Try to be a rainbow in someone's cloud.”
- Maya Angelou
- thanks to brainyquote.com for the quotes -

NanoRook
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Fonts

Support. Making custom fonts is difficult and it's an eyestrain to see the same ones every time.

Maybe you can get more fonts from google fonts and then have that as a font importing system?

There's an XKCD comic for everything.

Macie1234
Scratcher
100+ posts

Fonts

Support for builtin fonts

Sheep_maker
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Fonts

Macie1234 wrote:

Support for builtin fonts
Then projects would take longer to load

- Sheep_maker This is a kumquat-free signature. :P
What's happening? This is my signature; it appears below all my posts. Discuss it on my profile, not the forums.
To make your own, click “Change your signature” at the bottom of the discussion home page.

.postsignature { overflow: auto; } .scratchblocks { overflow-x: auto; overflow-y: hidden; }
Scratcher1002
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Fonts

bigpuppy wrote:

Support. I also think there should be a font creator where you can make your own. :3
Done, called the paint editor.

Support if I haven't already.
_Comicfan_
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Fonts

peppermintpatty5 wrote:

No support, IF the offline editor for 2.0 already has fonts. If not then support!
It does not. Good idea! Support.

Comic

Jenekbumburum-
New to Scratch
12 posts

Fonts

Support.

Go here for something awesome! - http://bit.ly/1O7C9ng

I RICKROLLED YOU!!!
Techno-CAT
Scratcher
500+ posts

Fonts

kateskipper wrote:

1+ there aren't enough fonts on Scratch.

Consider AMD's Ryzen 3000 series CPU for your next PC build, the most advanced desktop processors in the world - www.amd.com/en/ryzen
Littledoggygirl45
Scratcher
100+ posts

Fonts

Support

Urgent Message!
Everybody needs to go onto youtube and view the Stressed Out music video so we can get it to one billion views by our deadline!

|-/
http://huggle.jdf2.org/hug/MoonyTheLoony
also while your at it can I have a huggle?
CJYay
Scratcher
100+ posts

Fonts

SUPPORT!!!!!!!!!!

Austinato
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Fonts

I support, there should also be nice and clean fonts, and some thick fonts; however not too much where the interface gets cluttered with fonts.

5794 posts | Signature banner done by ZLGames (thanks!)
The_Amaru
Scratcher
100+ posts

Fonts

Austinato wrote:

I support, there should also be nice and clean fonts, and some thick fonts; however not too much where the interface gets cluttered with fonts.
This.

HOW DO I MAKE A SIGNATURE?!?!

AND PLS FOLOW ME I DO F4F!!11!

THIS IS WROTED BY NOOB SPIRIT!!!