Discuss Scratch

Bombus__decoder
Scratcher
2 posts

help so i don't get banned

Some account called (removed by moderator - please don't name names)showed up and said I was going to get banned if I didn't go to the “appeal” forums. There was no listed reason for the ban, so I can't tell if it's real or not, but just in case, I would like a link to this forum space if it exists, and hopefully some proof "(removed by moderator - please don't name names)" is actually real and not a troll.

Last edited by cosmosaura (May 18, 2024 23:30:18)

pasta_enjoyer7
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Hello! Did you get an alert in your messages? Or was it just a comment? The Scratch Team will only alert you if you've been banned from the website-and they won't tell you to go to the forums.
There's no “appeal” forum. If you do get banned, there will be a form there to fill out, or you could use Contact Us. And no, (removed by moderator - please don't name names)isn't real. All Scratch Team members have an * by their name. For example: Paddle2See* would have an * by his name.
So don't worry about it: you're not going to get banned.

Last edited by cosmosaura (May 18, 2024 23:30:40)

Happy almost-mid 2024! My favorite book series are Percy Jackson, The Unwanteds, and Keeper of the Lost Cities! I've read all of the books.

Here's a Scratch Partners studio you can join if you're new OR if you want to help out someone new!
ilovestories
Scratcher
1000+ posts

I'm 90% sure @(removed by moderator - please don't name names) is a troll, as their account was deleted from the website, and that probably means the Scratch Team banned them for pretending to be a mod.

Last edited by cosmosaura (May 18, 2024 23:30:25)

In my opinion, AI is the most disputed topic on Scratch. I'm not kidding. This topic about adding AI to Scratch got 5 pages of posts in 2 hours, all of it full of AI arguments. People even got to insulting each other. It's crazy.
cosmosaura
Scratch Team
1000+ posts

Please use the Contact Us button at the bottom of every page. Here is the link to it too https://scratch.mit.edu/contact-us/