500+ posts

Space Marines vs. Stormtroopers

BeamTHunderGoGO wrote:

jcpbuilder wrote:

jcpbuilder wrote:

BeamTHunderGoGO wrote:

Prologue Draft

KO-406-

What does the number mean? Also, looks good!
Bump
the number is the designation for the research team
Ah

I'm jcpbuilder the creator of Star Wars: Ace Combat and the JMU. I'm also part of the SWBU and Marvel Omega.

"He said to him, ‘If they do not listen to Moses and the Prophets, they will not be convinced even if someone rises from the dead.’” - Luke 16:31

Many men will volunteer to die. But few will be patient in the face of pain. - Mandalorian Neo-Crusader, Canderous Ordo
WoIffe
Scratcher
6 posts

This is boring, I'm out, yall byessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
BeamTHunderGoGO
Scratcher
52 posts

WoIffe wrote:

This is boring, I'm out, yall byessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
you can go create a rp or smth

(P.s I do not condone any form of harm or violence using this quote, I am only expressing myself as a warhammer 40k fan)
What is it to be a Space Marine?
- It is to be death!
What is it to be death?
- It is to be the destroyer, the end of all things.
What is it to end life?
- It is an honour, to be the executioners of the Emperor.
Why do we fight?
- To protect the Imperium and deliver mankind from the evil of the xenos, the mutant and the heretic!
What is the xenos?
- A blight to be purged!
What is the mutant?
- A cancer to be excised!
What is the heretic?
- A shame to be expunged!
What is the bolter, the flamer, the missile?
- The incarnation of destruction, by which we bring about the death of the Emperor's foes!
What is the armour, the helm and the shield?
- The embodiment of our faith, our determination given form.
Who is the primarch?
- Our father, our guide, our king!
Who is the Chapter Master?
- The primarch's regent, to whom we swore oaths, the voice of the Emperor in the mortal world.
What are our oaths?
- The steel that binds our lives to the Emperor.
What did we swear?
- Our lives are as nought in the vision of the Emperor, save that by them we shall destroy all foes.
What is the fate of all foes?
- To perish in the fire of battle and be cleansed from the galaxy.
Who will prevail against the darkness?
- The Adeptus Astartes!
Who are the swords of the Emperor?
- The Adeptus Astartes!
Who are the sons of Imperium?
- The Adeptus Astartes!
For the Emperor! Death! Bring death to our foes!
BeamTHunderGoGO
Scratcher
52 posts

Part One: Awakening:
_______________________________(Btw they are using a translation device)

The last thing Zaelos Huzern saw was a canopy of trees before he blacked out, the next thing he saw or more rather heard was “Travis, go help your father” shouted a shrill female voice, Zaelos' eyes flickered and focused on a tall brown haired women. His deep voice thundered over the entire laboratory “Where am I and who are you?” as he sat up from the medical bed he was lying on, his eyes in close scrutiny of the surrounding area, the woman turned quickly to the Space Marine, her eyes and face in shock.

“Travis, go” said the woman, as a little boy turned to go, but Zaelos' thundering deep voice stopped him “Let him stay”. The Woman felt fear rise up in her as she looked up at the venerable giant, with scars covering his body, “Uh, I'm Dr. Kela” returned Kela to the question “And this is my son Travis, you are under the republic's protection”

“What is the date and what is the republic?”

“Uh(Whatever date it is), and the Republic is the governing body of this galaxy” breathed out Kela “But who are you?”

But Zaelos didn't register the question as he realized that his Artificer armour was missing “Where is my armour and my weapons” shouted Zaelos in rage “And what have you done with it?” his eyes crackled with lighting

“Please sir, we took it off to study it” cringed Kela as she sweated, the power exhuming from this man was powerful, Travis was hiding behind his mother trembling. Zaelos using his psychic abilities to sense that his armour was somewhere. He broke free of the restraints holding his down and walked past the person named Kela and the child named Travis as they stared in awe.

Zaelos opened the door out into a hallway and took a left suddenly, another space marine broke out of another door, a huge pale man, clear augments and bionics covered his body. The new space marine sported pitch black eyes like night with long streaming raven black hair, “I see Goran that you've been stripped of your armour as well by these ”people“” joked Zaelos “Yes cousin, we'll finish our business once we have escaped this place” replied Goran in a gravely voice, as he followed Zaelos.

The pair finally reached a durasteel door at the end of the hallway, a single door barred their path, but a small timid voice squeaked out “Big man can you please take me along?” Zaelos and Goran both looked down at young Travis who managed to escape his mother, then an alarm blared Zaelos shouted ignoring the boy “Goran, 1, 2, 3!” and both of the transhuman super soldiers punched their way into the room.

The Room was assorted with all sorts of weapons and armor, but the ones that Zaelos and Goran were interested in was their own, both stepped into these relics of art and war, one a yellow glory of master crafted ceramite plating with gold decorations, the other a dark blue with brass edges, displayed with imagery's of death and war.

They finally put on their helmets as a group of guards came in and surrounded the ancient warriors “Surrender and put your hands up” shouted the lead guard raising a blaster rifle his finger trembling on the trigger while another guard shielded Travis. Instead Zaelos took the weapon out of the lead guards hand like the guard was a child and crushed the rifle like it was no more than putty. “Your worthless weapons are no use here” Zaelos said through his vox grill. The Guards didn't understand the words, but they took a step back “Now I see 2 other assortments of amours and weapons that belong to our brethren, what have you done with them” His voice echoed around the chamber, but a cold sharp voice gutted the air “I sense their presence brother, they have just woken up” Zaelos' head turned to Goran and nodded.

“Move aside” voiced Zaelos as he walked towards the guards which in turn out of awe and fear split apart to form a opening, lighting crackled from their bodies as they opened a door leading to another laboratory, inside were two giants at a standoff with some scientist holding blaster pistols. “Cousins, we have come to save you” said Zaelos and Goran as they stepped towards the scientist. The small men, were strange xenos thought Zaelos as he looked up and down Braal and Gawin, the former a bald headed man with a broad stature and short, the latter sported a silver beard and a wrinkled face with the air of ancient knight

“You both haven't been poked yet” joked Goran as he began to hack a console forgetting that they were all supposed to be enemies the 3 other space marines didn't laugh, Braal face remained unchanged, Gawin frowned, and Zaelos shook his head.

“Where is our armour and weapons” said Gawin as he looked around

“Come cousin, I'll show you” replied Goran as he lifted his head from the console servo-arms and mechadendrites also lifting from the console, but before they. could get out, the voice of Dr. Kela rang out “Stop, you are under custody and I demand you return to your rooms by my and republics authority!” with armed guards surrounding the 4 giants their blasters pointed

“I am sorry doctor, but I do not recognize the authority of this order and your power over me because I am the authority, I am part of the Legio Astartes, one of Mankind's finest warriors, I am trusted by my gene-sire, the Defender Of Terra, The Architect Of The Imperial Palace, Rogal Dorn” boomed the voice of Zaelos, the vox grill amplifying the sound to sound around the room, the guards and other personnel backed away from these four scions of war. “I ask you all to lower your weapons, no violence is needed” lighting crackled around the Warrior, as he strolled towards the door, the other 3 space marines following, again the guards split apart to form a pathway.

Once they reached the room, Braal and Gawin got armoured in their suits of war, with Braal hefting a bolt sniper and Gawin wielding his narthecium and a plasma blaster. Goran and Zaelos quickly go their weapons, for the former a pair of lighting claws that were identical, both resembled a monstrous hand, while the latter held a ancient blade, a Paragon Blade which was older than the Imperium Of Man itself, Zaelos also had a volkite pistol from Mars itself.

The group of 4 transhuman super soldiers assembled into a circle and unsheathed their combat knives raising them up and shouted “We are the 4 Seasons, Autumn, Spring, Summer, and Winter, we are part of the Legio Astartes, the protectors of man and the Imperium. We give mercy to foe or friend we deem worthy of our pity” they raised their knives down and sheathed them, silence prevailed over the room…

A single drop pod from a ship crashed into the surface of Tallon, 5 Commando Droids crawled out of the wreckages…

Last edited by BeamTHunderGoGO (April 16, 2024 17:47:49)

(P.s I do not condone any form of harm or violence using this quote, I am only expressing myself as a warhammer 40k fan)
- It is to be death!
What is it to be death?
What is it to end life?
Why do we fight?
- To protect the Imperium and deliver mankind from the evil of the xenos, the mutant and the heretic!
What is the xenos?
- A blight to be purged!
What is the mutant?
What is the heretic?
- The incarnation of destruction, by which we bring about the death of the Emperor's foes!
Who is the primarch?
- The primarch's regent, to whom we swore oaths, the voice of the Emperor in the mortal world.
What are our oaths?
What did we swear?
- Our lives are as nought in the vision of the Emperor, save that by them we shall destroy all foes.
- The Adeptus Astartes!
- The Adeptus Astartes!
- The Adeptus Astartes!
jcpbuilder
Scratcher
500+ posts

The date is probably 20 BBY (one year before Order 66 but Order 66 might not be declared in this)

Anything you want me to write?

I'm jcpbuilder the creator of Star Wars: Ace Combat and the JMU. I'm also part of the SWBU and Marvel Omega.

"He said to him, ‘If they do not listen to Moses and the Prophets, they will not be convinced even if someone rises from the dead.’” - Luke 16:31

Many men will volunteer to die. But few will be patient in the face of pain. - Mandalorian Neo-Crusader, Canderous Ordo
BeamTHunderGoGO
Scratcher
52 posts

jcpbuilder wrote:

The date is probably 20 BBY (one year before Order 66 but Order 66 might not be declared in this)

separatist invading rn

- It is to be death!
What is it to be death?
What is it to end life?
Why do we fight?
What is the xenos?
- A blight to be purged!
What is the mutant?
What is the heretic?
Who is the primarch?
What are our oaths?
What did we swear?
- The Adeptus Astartes!
- The Adeptus Astartes!
- The Adeptus Astartes!
BeamTHunderGoGO
Scratcher
52 posts

jcpbuilder wrote:

Uh can you continue the story while i'm busy doing something else?

- It is to be death!
What is it to be death?
What is it to end life?
Why do we fight?
What is the xenos?
- A blight to be purged!
What is the mutant?
What is the heretic?
Who is the primarch?
What are our oaths?
What did we swear?
- The Adeptus Astartes!
- The Adeptus Astartes!
- The Adeptus Astartes!
BeamTHunderGoGO
Scratcher
52 posts

jcpbuilder wrote:

You active bud?

- It is to be death!
What is it to be death?
What is it to end life?
Why do we fight?
What is the xenos?
- A blight to be purged!
What is the mutant?
What is the heretic?
Who is the primarch?
What are our oaths?
What did we swear?
- The Adeptus Astartes!
- The Adeptus Astartes!
- The Adeptus Astartes!
jcpbuilder
Scratcher
500+ posts

BeamTHunderGoGO wrote:

jcpbuilder wrote:

You active bud?
Yeah. I'll get right on it.

jcpbuilder
Scratcher
500+ posts

Cresh Keldau had ridden in his personal gunboat, Aaray all the way to the surface of the planet. As it had cruised over the planet’s surface, he had briefly wondered what Count Dooku wanted with a ball of ice. He didn’t know and frankly, he didn’t care. He was just doing this for the credits.

“You’re approaching the scientists' base camp,” Captain Ryll’s voice came through his helmet comm. “I’ve moved the ships into position over it and deployed the droid starfighters to prevent any ships from escaping.”

“And you’ve jammed their comms?”

“Yes.”

Cresh didn’t want any messages getting out to the Republic. If Count Dooku found this planet important enough to send an entire invasion force, the Republic probably thought it was valuable as well. Though the scientists’ camp didn’t seem to have any defenses. Aaray set down a couple hundred meters from the camp and the forward hatch hissed open. As Cresh strode out, his squad of custom commando droids following, he saw a group of four people walking out to meet him.

On either side of the Aaray, two droid landing craft touched down. Their landing ‘foot’ cracked open and MTTs began to trundle out followed by AATs and smaller transport vehicles. They began to roll forward across the snowy plain toward the camp. Cresh and his commando droids took the lead as they marched toward the four figures.

When both groups were standing ten meters away from each other, they paused and looked the other side over. Two men and two women had come out to greet Cresh. They were all dressed in cold-weather gear and had multiple scientific tools hanging from their belts. All four of them had blasters but they were pistols, not anything that could do any real damage.

“Who are you?” the woman in the lead asked.

“You know very well who we are,” Cresh replied. “We are the Separatists.” He waved a hand to indicate the droids behind him as well as the warships in orbit over the planet.

“What do you want with us, Mando?” One of the men shouted. “I thought your people were peaceful!”

Cresh slowly turned his head toward the man. “You were mistaken.” He drew his blaster, aimed and fired all in one swift motion. The man fell backward onto the snow, body limp. Cresh activated the link to Ryll aboard the Brimstone. “Captain, I’m moving in.”

A blaster bolt pinged off of his armor and he turned toward where it had come from. The two women were crouched down by the body. The other man had drawn his blaster and was firing at cresh. Cresh flicked his wrist and the commando droids opened fire. The man was hit by six blaster bolts all at once and his body was thrown backward by the force of the blows.

The droids from the MTTs had deployed and were marching forward across the snow. As Cresh and his commando droids marched forward, the women fled back toward the camp. Cresh shot one in the back as she ran and was drawing a bead on the second one when four massive figures strode out of the camp. Cresh paused and looked up at them for a moment before ordering the droids to open fire.

“Fierfek,” he breathed as the bolts simply bounced off the armor. He had expected scientists, not warriors. No matter, he and his droids would destroy them and then he would take their armor off of their bodies and take it back to his mansion on Werda as a trophy.

“Destroy them,” he ordered the droids and they continued on their advance toward the camp.

Last edited by jcpbuilder (April 16, 2024 19:44:46)

BeamTHunderGoGO
Scratcher
52 posts

Abominable Intelligence thought Zaelos as he sliced through a another one of the sentient beings “Braal take the initiative” voxed Zaelos as he fired his volkite pistol, a orange beam destroying a bulky abomination. Meanwhile Braal disappeared into the forest “Goran, do see their leader?”voxed Braal to Goran, “No,” replied Goran as he blasted a squad of the AI with lighting with a raise of his hand “Wait, I see him running towards the camp, you can go head him off” it was then that Gawin voxed in “One of the scientist is certainly dead, but the other male can be saved” as a servo-arm from his back injected fluid into the injured but still alive scientist.

Zaelos was in the heat of the battle, he drank in the warp empowering himself to be faster stronger and better as he sliced through a row of droids with his Paragon Blade, which he channeled his warp powers through to deliver a blast of lighting to the ranks of the automata. A Braal voxed Zaelos “The Automata have invaded the camp, you must pull back” Zaelos finished his line of destruction by holstering his volkite pistol and raised his hand to fire a stream of molten lava into the MTTs, melting them into nothing but metal slag.

Zaelos ran back to the camp to see it in chaos and destruction, he punched a droid aside and hurled another automata at another before facing a humanoid warrior commandeering the automata invading force.

Last edited by BeamTHunderGoGO (April 17, 2024 19:02:37)

- It is to be death!
What is it to be death?
What is it to end life?
Why do we fight?
What is the xenos?
- A blight to be purged!
What is the mutant?
What is the heretic?
Who is the primarch?
What are our oaths?
What did we swear?
- The Adeptus Astartes!
- The Adeptus Astartes!
- The Adeptus Astartes!
BeamTHunderGoGO
Scratcher
52 posts

Note: They are using translators
A foe without honour is a foe already beaten. - Ancient Helveticus
Droids, and scientists alike surrounded the 2 warriors, Zaelos and Cresh. Silence swept over the camp, Zaelos thrusted his sword into the ground and took off his helmet to reveal his battled scarred but regal face and spoke his voice thundering around the area “Warrior, I hope you'll know what your getting yourself into, I ask calmly for you to leave with your abominations” gestured Zaelos towards the droids “Or we shall duel and end this battle”

Cresh laughed, but inside he was filled with a dread he had never ever felt once in his life. He felt that the large warrior standing before him was wise and ancient but was built for something darker and brutal. “I accept the duel, but you'll only defeat one warrior” spited out Cresh also gesturing out to the droids, Zaelos nodded and put on his helmet as he called his sword from the ground. “I'll deal with that later”

Cresh called for one of his commando droids to hand him a vibroblade, which one threw to him and, Cresh caught and raised it and lunged hoping to catch the opposing warrior off guard, his hope disappeared as Zaelos quick as lighting dodged to the left. Cresh fired his blaster pistol which Zaelos cut the barrel off as in one fluid motion he also cleaved his helmet in two, though Cresh's head remained intact.

Cresh stepped back and went into a combat position in a obvious shaken state “What are you?” asked he, “I am death” replied the big warrior as he lowered his sword. The two circled each other, this time Zaelos made the first move, with Cresh blocking the strike and thrusting his sword into the space marine. But before it could penetrate into the armour, Zaelos twisted free of sword lock and taking a slash at his opponent which Cresh blocked and stepped to the side before grabbing his other blaster pistol and firing with the blaster bolts simply bouncing off the armour of the space marine.

Zaelos pounced, but Cresh activated his jetpack and fired from above. Zaelos looked up and keeping track of the movements as he prepared himself for Cresh to divebomb in which he did while firing a electro whip which wrapped around the Praetor Of Dorn while also firing a missile. If he is going to be dishonourable… Lighting crackled the area as a burst of energy destroyed the whip as well as the missile leaving Zaelos intact.

Cresh felt a wave of heat and shock wipe over his face as he landed a few yards away from Zaelos, this is when Cresh finally realized that his forces had been destroyed, when 3 other armored giants appeared. Cresh called out as Zaelos took of his helmet. 5 commando droids appeared behind Cresh which in a mastery of perfect acrobatics twirled over the enemy, but Zaelos was ready as he turned, his mouth opened wide while the droids lunged, a gout of purple and blue warp fire engulfed the droids turning them to nothing but ashes, that was the last thing he saw as a sharp pain attacked his head putting him into a coma.

Last edited by BeamTHunderGoGO (April 18, 2024 21:55:50)

- It is to be death!
What is it to be death?
What is it to end life?
Why do we fight?
What is the xenos?
- A blight to be purged!
What is the mutant?
What is the heretic?
Who is the primarch?
What are our oaths?
What did we swear?
- The Adeptus Astartes!
- The Adeptus Astartes!
- The Adeptus Astartes!
jcpbuilder
Scratcher
500+ posts

BeamTHunderGoGO wrote:

Droids, and scientists alike surrounded the 2 warriors, Zaelos and Cresh. Silence swept over the camp, Zaelos thrusted his sword into the ground and took off his helmet to reveal his battled scarred but regal face and spoke his voice thundering around the area “Warrior, I hope you'll know what your getting yourself into, I ask calmly for you to leave with your abominations” gestured Zaelos towards the droids “Or we shall duel and end this battle”

Cresh laughed, but inside he was filled with a dread he had never ever felt once in his life. He felt that the large warrior standing before him was wise and ancient but was built for something darker and brutal. “I accept the duel, but you'll only defeat one warrior” spited out Cresh also gesturing out to the droids, Zaelos nodded and put on his helmet as he called his sword from the ground. “I'll deal with that later”

Cresh called for one of his commando droids to hand him a vibroblade, which one threw to him and, Cresh caught and raised it and lunged hoping to catch the opposing warrior off guard, his hope disappeared as Zaelos quick as lighting dodged to the left. Cresh fired his blaster pistol which Zaelos cut the barrel off as in one fluid motion he also cleaved his helmet in two, though Cresh's head remained intact.

Cresh stepped back and went into a combat position in a obvious shaken state “What are you?” asked he, “I am death” replied the big warrior as he lowered his sword. The two circled each other, this time Zaelos made the first move, with Cresh blocking the strike and thrusting his sword into the space marine. But before it could penetrate into the armour, Zaelos twisted free of sword lock and taking a slash at his opponent which Cresh blocked and stepped to the side before grabbing his other blaster pistol and firing with the blaster bolts simply bouncing off the armour of the space marine.

Zaelos pounced, but Cresh activated his jetpack and fired from above. Zaelos looked up and keeping track of the movements as he prepared himself for Cresh to divebomb in which he did while firing a electro whip which wrapped around the Praetor Of Dorn while also firing a missile. If he is going to be dishonourable… Lighting crackled the area as a burst of energy destroyed the whip as well as the missile leaving Zaelos intact.

Cresh felt a wave of heat and shock wipe over his face as he landed a few yards away from Zaelos, this is when Cresh finally realized that his forces had been destroyed, when 3 other armored giants appeared. Cresh called out as Zaelos took of his helmet. 5 commando droids appeared behind Cresh which in a mastery of perfect acrobatics twirled over the enemy, but Zaelos was ready as he turned, his mouth opened wide while the droids lunged, a gout of purple and blue warp fire engulfed the droids turning them to nothing but ashes, that was the last thing he saw as a sharp pain attacked his head putting him into a coma.
Noice.

Last edited by jcpbuilder (April 18, 2024 22:34:43)

BeamTHunderGoGO
Scratcher
52 posts

jcpbuilder wrote:

BeamTHunderGoGO wrote:

Noice.
yes now make the reaction for the sepys

- It is to be death!
What is it to be death?
What is it to end life?
Why do we fight?
What is the xenos?
- A blight to be purged!
What is the mutant?
What is the heretic?
Who is the primarch?
What are our oaths?
What did we swear?
- The Adeptus Astartes!
- The Adeptus Astartes!
- The Adeptus Astartes!
jcpbuilder
Scratcher
500+ posts

BeamTHunderGoGO wrote:

jcpbuilder wrote:

BeamTHunderGoGO wrote:

Noice.
Just a clarification, who is in the coma? Cresh or Zaelos because I started writing with Cresh in the coma and then I went back and looked at this and I wasn't sure…

BeamTHunderGoGO
Scratcher
52 posts

jcpbuilder wrote:

BeamTHunderGoGO wrote:

jcpbuilder wrote:

BeamTHunderGoGO wrote:

Noice.
Just a clarification, who is in the coma? Cresh or Zaelos because I started writing with Cresh in the coma and then I went back and looked at this and I wasn't sure…
Cresh

- It is to be death!
What is it to be death?
What is it to end life?
Why do we fight?
What is the xenos?
- A blight to be purged!
What is the mutant?
What is the heretic?
Who is the primarch?
What are our oaths?
What did we swear?
- The Adeptus Astartes!
- The Adeptus Astartes!
- The Adeptus Astartes!
jcpbuilder
Scratcher
500+ posts

Captain Ryll was on the bridge of the Brimstone when he received word from the forces on the ground that Cresh had fallen and they were being overrun. He did the only thing he could do, and ordered them to fall back. When he arrived in the hangar, he found that only one ship had escaped the carnage–the Aaray. Inside it were an unconscious Cresh and one of his Commando Droids.

“Sir,” the commando droid said as two medical droids took the gurney from him. “The–”

Ryll cut him off with a wave of his hand. “We will speak on the way to the medbay,” he said. He was eager to leave the hangar. The lights were hurting his sensitive eyes.

“Yes, sir.” The droid, Ryll, and the two medical droids walked with Cresh’s unconscious form down the halls of the ship toward the medbay.

“What’s going on?” Ryll asked the droid.

“The scientists had four protectors, sir. They decimated our forces and knocked Master Keldau out.”

Ryll looked over at the Mandalorian. It would take a lot to defeat him. “Clones?”

“Unknown, sir. They were wearing armor I was unable to identify. However, I recorded holos.” He tapped a button on his modified forearm plate and an image was projected out of it. Cresh studied it for a moment. It looked archaic, but it was obviously highly advanced if they had been able to defeat Cresh and the droid forces. He pulled out his comm and activated a link to the bridge. “Weapons, I want a Base Delta Zero on the scientists' encampment. I also want you to shoot down anything that tries to leave the atmosphere. Don’t bother to ask for their identification first.”

“Yes, sir,” the Umbaran responded and Ryll felt the Brimstone begin to rumble as its heavy cannons began to warm up. A Base Delta Zero was the most destructive orbital bombardment a ship’s commander could order. It would reduce a portion of the entire upper crust of a planet to molten slag, eradicating all life, resources, and buildings in its target area.

Ryll paused briefly on his way to the bridge as the medical droids wheeled Cresh into the medbay. He instructed the commando droid to stay by its master’s side, and then continued the rest of the way to the bridge. Once there, he strode to the bridge and stared out at Tallon.

“Fire,” he ordered, his voice icily calm. “And do not stop until I order you to.”

BeamTHunderGoGO
Scratcher
52 posts

jcpbuilder wrote:

Captain Ryll was on the bridge of the Brimstone when he received word from the forces on the ground that Cresh had fallen and they were being overrun. He did the only thing he could do, and ordered them to fall back. When he arrived in the hangar, he found that only one ship had escaped the carnage–the Aaray. Inside it were an unconscious Cresh and one of his Commando Droids.

“Sir,” the commando droid said as two medical droids took the gurney from him. “The–”

Ryll cut him off with a wave of his hand. “We will speak on the way to the medbay,” he said. He was eager to leave the hangar. The lights were hurting his sensitive eyes.

“Yes, sir.” The droid, Ryll, and the two medical droids walked with Cresh’s unconscious form down the halls of the ship toward the medbay.

“The scientists had four protectors, sir. They decimated our forces and knocked Master Keldau out.”

Ryll looked over at the Mandalorian. It would take a lot to defeat him. “Clones?”

“Unknown, sir. They were wearing armor I was unable to identify. However, I recorded holos.” He tapped a button on his modified forearm plate and an image was projected out of it. Cresh studied it for a moment. It looked archaic, but it was obviously highly advanced if they had been able to defeat Cresh and the droid forces. He pulled out his comm and activated a link to the bridge. “Weapons, I want a Base Delta Zero on the scientists' encampment. I also want you to shoot down anything that tries to leave the atmosphere. Don’t bother to ask for their identification first.”

“Yes, sir,” the Umbaran responded and Ryll felt the Brimstone begin to rumble as its heavy cannons began to warm up. A Base Delta Zero was the most destructive orbital bombardment a ship’s commander could order. It would reduce a portion of the entire upper crust of a planet to molten slag, eradicating all life, resources, and buildings in its target area.

Ryll paused briefly on his way to the bridge as the medical droids wheeled Cresh into the medbay. He instructed the commando droid to stay by its master’s side, and then continued the rest of the way to the bridge. Once there, he strode to the bridge and stared out at Tallon.

“Fire,” he ordered, his voice icily calm. “And do not stop until I order you to.”
We're gonna have a single space marine vessel, a battle barge to enter the Star Wars galaxy by warp travel and they'll enter on the other side of the planet. Theres gonna be a custodes(1)+ a battalion of space marines(500 in number) arriving accidentally because warp storm. The marines just came from the events of the great scouring with the chapter being the Imperial Fist with 14th, 20th, 33th, and then 23th with a remnant of 1st company. Sound good? there will also be some dreadnoughts full details of strength and organization https://wh40k.lexicanum.com/wiki/Space_Marine_Legion#Organization

Last edited by BeamTHunderGoGO (April 19, 2024 20:02:10)

- It is to be death!
What is it to be death?
What is it to end life?
Why do we fight?
What is the xenos?
- A blight to be purged!
What is the mutant?
What is the heretic?
Who is the primarch?
What are our oaths?
What did we swear?
- The Adeptus Astartes!
- The Adeptus Astartes!
- The Adeptus Astartes!
jcpbuilder
Scratcher
500+ posts

BeamTHunderGoGO wrote:

jcpbuilder wrote:

We're gonna have a single space marine vessel, a battle barge to enter the Star Wars galaxy by warp travel and they'll enter on the other side of the planet. Theres gonna be a custodes(1)+ a battalion of space marines(500 in number) arriving accidentally because warp storm. The marines just came from the events of the great scouring with the chapter being the Imperial Fist with 14th, 20th, 33th, and then 23th with a remnant of 1st company. Sound good? there will also be some dreadnoughts full details of strength and organization https://wh40k.lexicanum.com/wiki/Space_Marine_Legion#Organization
Okay

BeamTHunderGoGO
Scratcher
52 posts

I'm going to change it to 250 space marines and a squad of Allarus Terminator Custodes, with a regiment being Sattigarum Guard Custodes(3). There is a shield captain. The new outsiders have 3 dreadnoughts(2 contemptor, 1 siege) 4 ships idk what type yet, The Space Marine chapter is imperial fist. There will also be some night lords hiding on one of those ships somehow. like 13 of them… If thats ok with you?

- It is to be death!
What is it to be death?
What is it to end life?
Why do we fight?
What is the xenos?
- A blight to be purged!
What is the mutant?
What is the heretic?
Who is the primarch?
What are our oaths?
What did we swear?
- The Adeptus Astartes!
- The Adeptus Astartes!
- The Adeptus Astartes!