Discuss Scratch

Quantum1993
Scratcher
500+ posts

AdsEverywhere: Get Your Projects Noticed...EVERYWHERE! (STAFF NEEDED, NOW HIRING!)

BlobbyStudios wrote:

BlobbyStudios wrote:

Username: @BlobbyStudios
Link to project: https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/972136352/
Where should we notify you when we're done placing the ads: My Profile
When do you need it (minimum 5 days): Whenever you find the time!
Other info: ghosty boi much epik
bumping post
No need; your order is already in progress.

If you are seeing this, you've found my old signature because my banner isn't loading for some reason. It is most likely due to your system admin blocking cubeupload, or because it simply hasn't loaded yet. Comment ‘null5’ on my profile to show you found the secret.

Manager of Quantum Games and Quantum Software
Are you an experienced Scratcher? Join the Jurassic Park: Security Shift Development Team at https://scratch.mit.edu/studios/34523787
Fluffygamer_
Scratcher
1000+ posts

AdsEverywhere: Get Your Projects Noticed...EVERYWHERE! (STAFF NEEDED, NOW HIRING!)

Oh, I have a question : is my order done ? If so, I'll leave a review !

BREAKING NEWS
The evil kumquats have rebelled and now they don't just eat signatures.

NOW THEY EAT YOUR «MY STUFF» PAGE AND OTHER 2.0 UI PAGES !
Credit to @jmdzti_0-0

BLOCKS ARMY :
((0) - (0)) //  This is Zero. He protects my signature from evil kumquats

------(:-:)------ :: pen //  This is Bumpa. She bumps my topics when necessary. She also have a few skills at fighting since Zero taught her.

(O(w :: variables)O :: sensing) // This is Dogee. He helps me doing projects

('-' :: list) // This is Little. She verify that evil kumquats aren't coming.

° ° :: #0055ff //  This is 2S. He is the best animator I never seen on scratch. His account is Scratcheurscratch (https://scratch.mit.edu/users/Scratcheurscratch)

when green flag clicked :: cap //  This is Soja. I don't know if it's a boy or a girl but who cares ? Soja often draw thumbnails for my projects.
Quantum1993
Scratcher
500+ posts

bump

If you are seeing this, you've found my old signature because my banner isn't loading for some reason. It is most likely due to your system admin blocking cubeupload, or because it simply hasn't loaded yet. Comment ‘null5’ on my profile to show you found the secret.

Are you an experienced Scratcher? Join the Jurassic Park: Security Shift Development Team at https://scratch.mit.edu/studios/34523787
Quantum1993
Scratcher
500+ posts

Fluffygamer_ wrote:

Oh, I have a question : is my order done ? If so, I'll leave a review !
It is.

Fluffygamer_
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Username: Fluffygamer_
Rating (out of five): 5 !
Quote (optional, but recommended): A great, trustful service ! Not only did my order got taken fast, but it was also working really well ! Even if the project didn't get any new loves or faves, it got a tons of views ! I will definitely use this service again !

Last edited by Fluffygamer_ (May 18, 2024 20:50:49)

BREAKING NEWS
The evil kumquats have rebelled and now they don't just eat signatures.

NOW THEY EAT YOUR «MY STUFF» PAGE AND OTHER 2.0 UI PAGES !
Credit to @jmdzti_0-0

BLOCKS ARMY :
((0) - (0)) //  This is Zero. He protects my signature from evil kumquats

------(:-:)------ :: pen //  This is Bumpa. She bumps my topics when necessary. She also have a few skills at fighting since Zero taught her.

(O(w :: variables)O :: sensing) // This is Dogee. He helps me doing projects

('-' :: list) // This is Little. She verify that evil kumquats aren't coming.

° ° :: #0055ff //  This is 2S. He is the best animator I never seen on scratch. His account is Scratcheurscratch (https://scratch.mit.edu/users/Scratcheurscratch)

when green flag clicked :: cap //  This is Soja. I don't know if it's a boy or a girl but who cares ? Soja often draw thumbnails for my projects.
BlobbyStudios
Scratcher
100+ posts

Quantum1993 wrote:

BlobbyStudios wrote:

BlobbyStudios wrote:

Link to project: https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/972136352/
Where should we notify you when we're done placing the ads: My Profile
When do you need it (minimum 5 days): Whenever you find the time!
Other info: ghosty boi much epik
bumping post
No need; your order is already in progress.
Alright, thank you

Highlight something, then press Shift+Down arrow to see the rest of my signature! You can do it with other's signatures too!

I'm Blobbystudios! I'm obsessed with old scratch, been on this site for (almost) three years, and am WAY to active!
This is my best project and I would appreciate your feedback and ideas!
So yeah that's really all

(',:|)
Wuchu doin down 'ere?
Mahdir2111
Scratcher
100+ posts

Mahdir2111 wrote:

Mahdir2111 wrote:

Username: Mahdir2111
Position you are applying for: Ad Designer
Why should we hire you: I use canva to make banners, and I also can add gradients to it. I also have a ad service, that I forked for a repo on github.
Any previous experience with shops: Yes
Can I become a staff
Am I a staff now

Hello, I like to do coding.
My ocular profile
My Scratchsite

pasta_enjoyer7
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Hello!
Username: pasta_enjoyer7
Link to project: this one, please
Where should we notify you when we're done placing the ads: Profile would be great
When do you need it (minimum 5 days): Anytime!
Other info: Ghosts are cool… but also creepy.

Happy almost-mid 2024! My favorite book series are Percy Jackson, The Unwanteds, and Keeper of the Lost Cities! I've read all of the books.

Here's a Scratch Partners studio you can join if you're new OR if you want to help out someone new!
Quantum1993
Scratcher
500+ posts

Mahdir2111 wrote:

Mahdir2111 wrote:

Mahdir2111 wrote:

Username: Mahdir2111
Position you are applying for: Ad Designer
Why should we hire you: I use canva to make banners, and I also can add gradients to it. I also have a ad service, that I forked for a repo on github.
Any previous experience with shops: Yes
Can I become a staff
Am I a staff now
Not yet, sorry.

Quantum1993
Scratcher
500+ posts

bump

ADevoloper
Scratcher
52 posts

I would like to be hired as a ad desginer please.

when green flag clicked
broadcast [I'm ready v]

when I receive [I'm ready v]
Go to scratch
Mahdir2111
Scratcher
100+ posts

ADevoloper wrote:

You need to fill out the staff form

Hello, I like to do coding.
My ocular profile
My Scratchsite

BlobbyStudios
Scratcher
100+ posts

Position you are applying for: Ad Deliverer
Why should we hire you: I Have had experience with spreading ads and placing them in high-traffic areas (If they are allowed, of course)
Any previous experience with shops: Nope

Highlight something, then press Shift+Down arrow to see the rest of my signature! You can do it with other's signatures too!

I'm Blobbystudios! I'm obsessed with old scratch, been on this site for (almost) three years, and am WAY to active!

Wuchu doin down 'ere?
ADevoloper
Scratcher
52 posts

Username:ADevoloper
Link to the project:https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/1009477806/
Where should we notify you when we're done placing ads:My Profile
When do you need it (minimum 5 days):Anytime you like
Other info:Nothing on me ……

when green flag clicked
broadcast [I'm ready v]

Go to scratch
ADevoloper
Scratcher
52 posts

Mahdir2111 wrote:

ADevoloper wrote:

You need to fill out the staff form
Now I came to think of it….
Thanks for not hiring me….

when green flag clicked
broadcast [I'm ready v]

Go to scratch
zobandzeff
Scratcher
500+ posts

Username:zobandzeff
Link to project: Here
Where should we notify you when we're done placing the ads: my profile
When do you need it (minimum 5 days): Within a week
Other info: The game isn't new but it only took me about seven days

Quantum1993
Scratcher
500+ posts

bump

Quantum1993
Scratcher
500+ posts

BlobbyStudios wrote:

Why should we hire you: I Have had experience with spreading ads and placing them in high-traffic areas (If they are allowed, of course)
Hired!

BlobbyStudios
Scratcher
100+ posts

Quantum1993 wrote:

BlobbyStudios wrote:

Hired!
Thx!

Wuchu doin down 'ere?
BlobbyStudios
Scratcher
100+ posts

pasta_enjoyer7 wrote:

Hello!
Username: pasta_enjoyer7
Link to project: this one, please
Where should we notify you when we're done placing the ads: Profile would be great
When do you need it (minimum 5 days): Anytime!
Other info: Ghosts are cool… but also creepy.
@Pasta_Enjoyer7, your ad campaign has started. It has been added to all (allowed) studios on the first 3 pages of trending and had been advertised on featured projects, curated projects, snd what the community is loving and remixing. It will continue for one week. Please leave a review if we helped you.
-BlobbyStudios

Wuchu doin down 'ere?