Discuss Scratch

_Duckie6_
New to Scratch
0 posts

Why is FNaF Banned?

I think Scratch should just make age requirements. So if a 5 year old who gets nightmares from horror games tries to play a horror game it won't let them.

Also, MOST of the Fnaf games I've seen have a warning that it contains scary elements So they should know that this game is scary (unless these kids can't read).

forever
say [Fnaf shouldn't be banned.]
end
[scratchblocks]
LionCoder10
Scratcher
500+ posts

Why is FNaF Banned?

_Duckie6_ wrote:

I think Scratch should just make age requirements. So if a 5 year old who gets nightmares from horror games tries to play a horror game it won't let them.
Scratch is for all ages. An age-requirement system is rejected:

Za-Chary wrote:

7.2 A 13+ version of the Scratch website or age-restricted content
Scratch is designed for ages 8 to 16, but any content shared on the website must be appropriate for all ages. Dividing the community by making a separate, age-restricted website would not be helpful. Potential restrictions from entering the website (such as a warning, or requiring a parent to answer math equations) would not necessarily stop an underage child from entering the 13+ website.

This suggestion extends to age-restricting anything on Scratch, such as viewing specific projects or accessing specific Scratch features. As a general rule, Scratch is for all ages, and content shared on the Scratch website should be appropriate for all ages.

I MAY BE WRONG IN THE FORUMS!
Highlight this signature, then hold Shift+Down to see the rest of my signature!

ABOUT ME
MY BEST PROJECTS!

POST MILESTONES: 1st, 5th, 10th, 25th, 50th, 100th, 250th!

Thanks for reading all of my signature :) Comment “curiosity” on my profile if you did