Discuss Scratch

MicrosoftDos
Scratcher
78 posts

The Scratch Space Forum

MUST READ BEFORE POSTING!

I will list the rules below.

1. Respect and Kindness:
Treat all members with respect and kindness. Engage in constructive and courteous discussions, even when opinions differ.

2.Stay on Topic:
Keep discussions related to space-related topics and avoid going off-topic. This helps maintain the focus of the forum and ensures meaningful conversations.

3. No Offensive Language or Behavior:
Refrain from using offensive or derogatory language. Maintain a friendly and inclusive atmosphere for everyone to participate in.

4. Cite Sources and Provide Evidence:
When discussing scientific or technical information, provide reliable sources or evidence to support your claims. This promotes accurate and informed discussions.

5. No Spam or Self-Promotion:
Avoid spamming the forum with irrelevant or promotional content. Self-promotion should be limited to designated areas, if allowed by the forum rules.

6. Respect Intellectual Property:
Do not share copyrighted material without proper permission or attribution. Respect the intellectual property rights of others.

7. No Personal Attacks or Harassment:
Do not engage in personal attacks, harassment, or any form of bullying. Treat others with empathy and understanding.

8. Have Fun and Learn:
Enjoy the forum as a space enthusiast! Ask questions, share knowledge, and engage in meaningful discussions to learn and grow together.
Scratch--TheCat
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Scratch Space Forum

Do you read or play Scratch Space outside of Scratch?
Unless this topic is about media related to space, in which case there's this topic.

Last edited by Scratch--TheCat (March 8, 2024 18:05:40)

Welcome to my signature! This is not part of any of my posts, meaning that my signature can be as off topic as I want!

Datsu | They/any/none pronouns | Aroace | Filipino
Scratcher | Forumer | Griffpatcher
cool thing you should see
PFP: Osage-chan with non-binary questioning, aroace, and panpronominal flag [edit by me; original character from Inabakumori; art by nukunukunigirimeshi]
Certified japanese music listener and OSC member :3

totally not an advertisment to give me internets

random emoticons i made up and put here because why not :
c ^^ c '^w^ `>n<`
MicrosoftDos
Scratcher
78 posts

The Scratch Space Forum

Scratch--TheCat wrote:

Do you read or play Scratch Space outside of Scratch?
Unless this topic is about media related to space, in which case there's this topic.
I want to express my hobbies of space and I wanna see other people express their own space hobbies because I use a telescope to take images of celestial objects like planets/galaxies/comets.

Last edited by MicrosoftDos (March 8, 2024 18:12:48)