Discuss Scratch

fazbear64
Scratcher
100+ posts

FNAF THEORIES (The Expanded Universe of the Five Nights At Freddy's games)

fazbear64 wrote:

codingnick wrote:

how do you know that there is another book coming? all we know is that Scott is taking a break from the games. . .

I heard it on a game theory or something

cs109801
Scratcher
100+ posts

codingnick wrote:

cs109801 wrote:

codingnick wrote:

cs109801 wrote:

Ian123asd wrote:

flappy445 wrote:

Ian123asd wrote:

cs109801 wrote:

flappy445 wrote:

Ian123asd wrote:

computer_tron wrote:

flappy445 wrote:

Welp… Fnaf is over.

Time to resort to fangames. (And the books)
i highly doubt FNaF is “over” maybe Scott is just taking a break from the series to work on something else

If FNaF is over, *turns into a Nightmare animatronic* I will eat your soul. *turns back to normal* But it most likely isn't, anyway.
T'is true. The books will keep it going, and when they die out, the games will probably come back.
Speaking of which, have you guys heard about The Freddy Files by Scott himself? The book apparently solves every theory in FNAF, and that makes me think. (This is going to be very sad, so if you don't want to “cry”, don't read this. )
If this is true, then is there even a need to have this thread anymore? I mean, think about it. If Scott is supposed to answer everything about FNAF, then what's the point of a theory forum anymore? Unless if we want to just talk about FNAF and stuff, I really have no clue. Tell me what you guys think.

However, what if Scott was lying to us? What if a new game was released? We would have more theories, so this thread will remain golden, as always!
The book will only create more questions. The human brain cannot leave a puzzle unsolved. It will never stop, unless it gives up. The book can't end FNaF, but we can. We can give up. If you want the theories to be solved, then so be it. But we can't give up. FNaF will never end…. Unless we make it.

And personally, I won't give up!
That's true. Also, I know but this is irrelevant to the thread, but I finished reading The Twisted Ones. And @lan123asd, Nightmare is in the book, but only briefly. He helps John, Clay and Jessica find Charlie where she's hidden with the Twisted animatronics.
wait, so you're saying he's a good guy in the book, and a bd guy in the games? :O (mind blown)
That's what I'm saying. Also, the animatronics from the Freddy's animatronics from the Silver Eyes are on Charlie's side thanks to John. it's weird, isn't it?
sooo, its like a fnaf war?
Yeah Twisted against Original, I guess.

Nextor
Scratcher
100+ posts

Recently, Game Theory pumped out YET ANOTHER theory outlining the FNAF Franchise for what appears to be the millionth time. While its drabble on Henry and Afton is probably correct, its spcheel on hallucinogenic power modules MUST BE FALSE. It's surprisingly simple, actually, Let me show you.
Following Ennard's instructions during Night 5 leads you to the “TRUE ENDING”, as shown by brightening up the screen. (Either that, or disobeying leads to the FAKE ENDING, but still.) However, if you are being misled by these perception-warping discs, as GT states, none of Night 5 would be real. But that's impossible, because how could we have a REAL Ending if both were created by the perception discs?

MatPat, I rest my case.
flappy445
Scratcher
72 posts

(Scott posted something on reddit.) FNAF 6 MAY NOT BE CANCELLED.
fazbear64
Scratcher
100+ posts

flappy445 wrote:

it already was :3

flappy445
Scratcher
72 posts

fazbear64 wrote:

flappy445 wrote:

No it wasn't. Scott doesn't want to say that it isn't to make us impatient. Plus, read freddit.
fazbear64
Scratcher
100+ posts

flappy445 wrote:

fazbear64 wrote:

flappy445 wrote:

No it wasn't. Scott doesn't want to say that it isn't to make us impatient. Plus, read freddit.

you can be right i don't use reddit that offten

frankburton22
Scratcher
71 posts

hi!

-Some Guy (Working on The Return to Freddy's 5)
cs109801
Scratcher
100+ posts

frankburton22 wrote:

hi!
Hello. Welcome to the scratch fnaf theory forum, where we talk a lot about fnaf stuff (theories, fanbase (rarely), etc.) That's an overview of what we do here. Have fun!

potato_celery_man
Scratcher
500+ posts

im just gonna leave

and watch game theory

and never come back

no longer active

frankburton22
Scratcher
71 posts

cs109801 wrote:

frankburton22 wrote:

hi!
Hello. Welcome to the scratch fnaf theory forum, where we talk a lot about fnaf stuff (theories, fanbase (rarely), etc.) That's an overview of what we do here. Have fun!
thx! i don't have any theories about FNAF right now but hi!

Ian123asd
Scratcher
500+ posts

frankburton22 wrote:

cs109801 wrote:

frankburton22 wrote:

hi!
Hey there!
frankburton22
Scratcher
71 posts

Ian123asd wrote:

frankburton22 wrote:

cs109801 wrote:

frankburton22 wrote:

hi!
Hey there!
thanks dude!

flappy445
Scratcher
72 posts

I'm sad.
frankburton22
Scratcher
71 posts

flappy445 wrote:

I'm sad.
why are you sad?

codingnick
Scratcher
100+ posts

Does anyone know about the fnaf fan-fiction, like the cupcake is behind everything, ect. . .well. . .i think I have one about mangle's spare endo head. . .since mangle was a toy version of foxy, was the extra head supposed to be like a parrot? Or an inner endo head to fit inside of mangle's head. . .idk, but it's just a fnaf-fiction. . .
frankburton22
Scratcher
71 posts

codingnick wrote:

Does anyone know about the fnaf fan-fiction, like the cupcake is behind everything, ect. . .well. . .i think I have one about mangle's spare endo head. . .since mangle was a toy version of foxy, was the extra head supposed to be like a parrot? Or an inner endo head to fit inside of mangle's head. . .idk, but it's just a fnaf-fiction. . .
sure!

kuchikoo
Scratcher
66 posts

Micheal Brooks is the victim of 1987. Done. That's all I will say before I get too confused and by the ways, FNAF IS B A E.

- K U C H I K O O
Ian123asd
Scratcher
500+ posts

kuchikoo wrote:

Micheal Brooks is the victim of 1987. Done. That's all I will say before I get too confused and by the ways, FNAF IS B A E.
Yeah, FNaF is awesome!
kuchikoo
Scratcher
66 posts

flappy445 wrote:

fazbear64 wrote:

flappy445 wrote:

Scott tends to lie a lot… I'm sure that FNaF 6 is coming but he just feels like hurting my feelings…despite that, I still love Scott. Scott is awesome. He's like a father to me.

- K U C H I K O O