Discuss Scratch

cs109801
Scratcher
100+ posts

FNAF THEORIES (The Expanded Universe of the Five Nights At Freddy's games)

codingnick wrote:

cs109801 wrote:

codingnick wrote:

Ian123asd wrote:

codingnick wrote:

Guys, barely ANYONE talks about Nightmare from FNAF 4. Its a shame to leave out 1 of the most CRUCIAL characters from the game. And I'm about to say what he was based off of: Shadow Freddy/Crying Child's Ghost. Now, Shadow Freddy is self-explanatory, but the crying child's ghost? HE POSSESSES GOLDEN FREDDY/FREDBEAR! (the puppet was the 1st victim of PG, you know, the murder OUTSIDE of Fazbear walls) So I'll leave up to you: Who really is Nightmare? Shadow Freddy, or the Crying Child's Ghost?

Yeah. Nightmare is actually my favorite FNaF 4 character, and my second favorite FNaF character in general, the first being Golden Freddy. By the way, Nightmare being Shadow Freddy can be disproved by these facts. Firstly, if Nightmare is a part of the kid's imagination, why would the kid imagine Shadow Freddy? If the Shadows happen to be the ghosts of people killed by the suits, the kid never even knew about that incident! Next, Nightmare is translucent, while Shadow Freddy isn't. And lastly, Shadow Freddy is dark purple, but Nightmare is black!
I'll tell you how. In the minigame in Fredbear's diner, you see 2 shadows, which then led to shadow Freddy and shadow bonnie, and those shadows were the shadows of the 2 suits. . .
I don't mean to intrude, but exactly WHICH minigame are you talking about?
the one before the backstage minigame, i think
I don't understand. What game does this take place?

peternat002
Scratcher
84 posts

I have some questions about FNAF 2. (This includes a theory about the Bite of 87 origin)

Were the tapes recorded? And if so, when and why?

If you haven't heard all of them, here:
(Click here, I think I did this right)

The FNAF 2 location is said to close the week that Jeremy begins working, roughly the second week of November in ‘87. The newspaper says that the place had only been open a few short weeks. This means that, at the earliest, it would have opened in late September.

However, phone guy introduces you to your new SUMMER job…
No matter where you are in the world, southern or northern hemisphere, September, October, and November are not considered summer months, so either he’s a bit late, or the tapes were pre-recorded.

But the phone guy says that YOU are the second to ever work at the establishment after they moved the first guy to the daytime (which can't be Phone Guy because he refers to the first guy's position becoming “available”, presumably meaning the employee died, and PG cannot be talking to you if he… well.. died.)
Additionally, all phone-guy's information about the Animatronics seems accurate as it's told (unlike FNAF3, where it was old tapes that were recorded and telling you information about the old establishments instead of the current location you're at). He mentions the Freddy Head, Music Box, Foxy, etc., which is all relevant information. (This is not including the call on night 6, I'll talk about that later.)

SO.

My conclusion is as follows:

Either, you're listening to pre-recorded messages from another restaurant of the chain, but this (to me, at least) seems unlikely.

Or, Phone Guy is actually calling you and talking to you throughout the week, and the events you hear are really happening. As the week goes on, PG mentions a “lockdown”, speculation, investigations, negative impressions of the company, other rumors, but also that they had to track some previous employees down from Fredbear's Family Diner. He also warns not to look at the animatronics in the eyes, because at adults (after their facial recognition software possibly being tampered with), “they just… stare.” All of this suggests that the Purple Guy had struck again, with all of this speculation going around.
But the thing that bothered me about this was at the end of the week, on the newspaper, it says that the place is closed down for a malfunction with the toy animatronics, not any killings or speculation.
My theory, then, is that to preserve their name, Fazbear entertainment created the Bite of 87. Servos or whatever of Mangle, set to attack the morning before they would've been shut down anyway.

This is all I got so far, it's late, tell me what you think.

%y8w 8w 3h5843o6 w5708e.

HOWEVER.

^97 w58oo yqf3 h9 8e3q 2yq5 *'j wq68ht.
codingnick
Scratcher
100+ posts

cs109801 wrote:

codingnick wrote:

cs109801 wrote:

codingnick wrote:

Ian123asd wrote:

codingnick wrote:

Guys, barely ANYONE talks about Nightmare from FNAF 4. Its a shame to leave out 1 of the most CRUCIAL characters from the game. And I'm about to say what he was based off of: Shadow Freddy/Crying Child's Ghost. Now, Shadow Freddy is self-explanatory, but the crying child's ghost? HE POSSESSES GOLDEN FREDDY/FREDBEAR! (the puppet was the 1st victim of PG, you know, the murder OUTSIDE of Fazbear walls) So I'll leave up to you: Who really is Nightmare? Shadow Freddy, or the Crying Child's Ghost?

Yeah. Nightmare is actually my favorite FNaF 4 character, and my second favorite FNaF character in general, the first being Golden Freddy. By the way, Nightmare being Shadow Freddy can be disproved by these facts. Firstly, if Nightmare is a part of the kid's imagination, why would the kid imagine Shadow Freddy? If the Shadows happen to be the ghosts of people killed by the suits, the kid never even knew about that incident! Next, Nightmare is translucent, while Shadow Freddy isn't. And lastly, Shadow Freddy is dark purple, but Nightmare is black!
I'll tell you how. In the minigame in Fredbear's diner, you see 2 shadows, which then led to shadow Freddy and shadow bonnie, and those shadows were the shadows of the 2 suits. . .
FNAF 4. . . why?
codingnick
Scratcher
100+ posts

peternat002 wrote:

I have some questions about FNAF 2. (This includes a theory about the Bite of 87 origin)

The FNAF 2 location is said to close the week that Jeremy begins working, roughly the second week of November in ‘87. The newspaper says that the place had only been open a few short weeks. This means that, at the earliest, it would have opened in late September.

No matter where you are in the world, southern or northern hemisphere, September, October, and November are not considered summer months, so either he’s a bit late, or the tapes were pre-recorded.

But the phone guy says that YOU are the second to ever work at the establishment after they moved the first guy to the daytime (which can't be Phone Guy because he refers to the first guy's position becoming “available”, presumably meaning the employee died, and PG cannot be talking to you if he… well.. died.)
Additionally, all phone-guy's information about the Animatronics seems accurate as it's told (unlike FNAF3, where it was old tapes that were recorded and telling you information about the old establishments instead of the current location you're at). He mentions the Freddy Head, Music Box, Foxy, etc., which is all relevant information. (This is not including the call on night 6, I'll talk about that later.)

SO.

Either, you're listening to pre-recorded messages from another restaurant of the chain, but this (to me, at least) seems unlikely.

Or, Phone Guy is actually calling you and talking to you throughout the week, and the events you hear are really happening. As the week goes on, PG mentions a “lockdown”, speculation, investigations, negative impressions of the company, other rumors, but also that they had to track some previous employees down from Fredbear's Family Diner. He also warns not to look at the animatronics in the eyes, because at adults (after their facial recognition software possibly being tampered with), “they just… stare.” All of this suggests that the Purple Guy had struck again, with all of this speculation going around.
But the thing that bothered me about this was at the end of the week, on the newspaper, it says that the place is closed down for a malfunction with the toy animatronics, not any killings or speculation.
My theory, then, is that to preserve their name, Fazbear entertainment created the Bite of 87. Servos or whatever of Mangle, set to attack the morning before they would've been shut down anyway.

I agree with you, except for 1 thing. For the whole time that you were there, only night 6 mentions a birthday party, and we see the happy birthday banners from day 1, so the tapes were for the guard from MONTHS AGO!
cs109801
Scratcher
100+ posts

codingnick wrote:

cs109801 wrote:

codingnick wrote:

cs109801 wrote:

codingnick wrote:

Ian123asd wrote:

codingnick wrote:

FNAF 4. . . why?
Those Shadows do not relate to Nightmare at ALL. CC is Nightmare (as we witness in night 6 and 7), and since CC can't have any sort of relationship with animatronics, Nightmare has nothing to do with the Shadows. I believe the Shadows are just actual shadows of the real animatronics on the wall. They're not actual animatronics by themselves, but just reflections in a way misinterpreted by the Crying Child. That's it. Case closed.

codingnick
Scratcher
100+ posts

cs109801 wrote:

codingnick wrote:

cs109801 wrote:

codingnick wrote:

cs109801 wrote:

codingnick wrote:

Ian123asd wrote:

codingnick wrote:

FNAF 4. . . why?
Those Shadows do not relate to Nightmare at ALL. CC is Nightmare (as we witness in night 6 and 7), and since CC can't have any sort of relationship with animatronics, Nightmare has nothing to do with the Shadows. I believe the Shadows are just actual shadows of the real animatronics on the wall. They're not actual animatronics by themselves, but just reflections in a way misinterpreted by the Crying Child. That's it. Case closed.
well, they represent SOMETHING. #shadowsfromFNAF2
codingnick
Scratcher
100+ posts

MagicPigPerson wrote:

Digital_Gaming wrote:

Will there be a FNAF 5?
That was FNaF SL
Or FNaF World depending on how you look at it
you know that little garble that you put in a signature? it says: What is seen in the shadows is easily misunderstood in the mind of a child

I CRACKED IT!
cs109801
Scratcher
100+ posts

codingnick wrote:

cs109801 wrote:

codingnick wrote:

cs109801 wrote:

codingnick wrote:

cs109801 wrote:

codingnick wrote:

Ian123asd wrote:

codingnick wrote:

FNAF 4. . . why?
well, they represent SOMETHING. #shadowsfromFNAF2
Just think about the FNAF 3 minigame “Stage 01”. That has Fredbear and Spring Bonnie there, so that could be a more likely option.

peternat002
Scratcher
84 posts

codingnick wrote:

peternat002 wrote:

SO.

I agree with you, except for 1 thing. For the whole time that you were there, only night 6 mentions a birthday party, and we see the happy birthday banners from day 1, so the tapes were for the guard from MONTHS AGO!

But every other thing the Phone Guy mentions is relevant to your current situation… For example, he mentions the Freddy Fazbear head you can wear throughout the week. If the tapes were pre-recorded, how would he know about it // how could he describe it? It can't be recorded from a different location.

PG also says that you're the second person to ever work at that location. On Night Seven, it shows that Fritz is #3. The sunday following Jeremy's shift, Fritz is fired. If Fritz is #3, and is fired the first day on the job, that means that Jeremy would be #2…
Plus, why would you record a message for an employee doing overtime?

Night six is also very specific to Jeremy. Jeremy is asked if he “got the memo,” is told to move to the day-shift, and following night six, the bite of '87 occurs. After that, the new location shuts down.
This is also the only instance where mentioning the birthday party has any relevance. (Although, I will mention, PG talks about the Animatronics thinking they're in the wrong room because there's no noise, other prize counter, etc., and the Birthday seems just kind of implied.)

Another little hint that he's actually calling you is the fact that PG says “I'll talk to you tomorrow”, not “talk to you soon/later” like he does in FNAF1.
AND ALSO (sorry I listened to the tapes again and I keep finding more evidence :p) Phone Guy in FNAF2 never mentions the word “recording” (or at least not in this context). In FNAF1, though, it's really emphasized that the tapes aren't actually being called.

%y8w 8w 3h5843o6 w5708e.

HOWEVER.

codingnick
Scratcher
100+ posts

peternat002 wrote:

codingnick wrote:

peternat002 wrote:

SO.

But every other thing the Phone Guy mentions is relevant to your current situation… For example, he mentions the Freddy Fazbear head you can wear throughout the week. If the tapes were pre-recorded, how would he know about it // how could he describe it? It can't be recorded from a different location.

PG also says that you're the second person to ever work at that location. On Night Seven, it shows that Fritz is #3. The sunday following Jeremy's shift, Fritz is fired. If Fritz is #3, and is fired the first day on the job, that means that Jeremy would be #2…

Night six is also very specific to Jeremy. Jeremy is asked if he “got the memo,” is told to move to the day-shift, and following night six, the bite of '87 occurs. After that, the new location shuts down.
This is also the only instance where mentioning the birthday party has any relevance. (Although, I will mention, PG talks about the Animatronics thinking they're in the wrong room because there's no noise, other prize counter, etc., and the Birthday seems just kind of implied.)

Another little hint that he's actually calling you is the fact that PG says “I'll talk to you tomorrow”, not “talk to you soon/later” like he does in FNAF1.
AND ALSO (sorry I listened to the tapes again and I keep finding more evidence :p) Phone Guy in FNAF2 never mentions the word “recording” (or at least not in this context). In FNAF1, though, it's really emphasized that the tapes aren't actually being called.
maybe the phone guy previously had the NIGHT SHIFT!
cs109801
Scratcher
100+ posts

codingnick wrote:

peternat002 wrote:

SO.

That may be true, but don't forget that Phone Guy mentioned on night six that someone went into a yellow suit, and that's the same night that Golden Freddy is first active as well, so…

Last edited by cs109801 (May 24, 2017 22:24:40)

cs109801
Scratcher
100+ posts

codingnick
Scratcher
100+ posts

cs109801 wrote:

codingnick wrote:

peternat002 wrote:

SO.

That may be true, but don't forget that Phone Guy mentioned on night six that someone went into a yellow suit, and that's the same night that Golden Freddy is first active as well, so…
yea, he used the other yellow suit, because in FNAF 3, phone dude (not phone guy, he was FNAF 1-FNAF 2) mentions that the springlock suit was moved, and what's the only working springlock suit? SPRINGTRAP! But, we take William Afton away and you get GOLDEN BONNIE! CASE. CLOSED. (well, for the suit anyway)
brendanthescratcher
Scratcher
49 posts

codingnick wrote:

Foxyuk wrote:

cs477778 wrote:

puppygirlroxatart02 wrote:

_NeonBlue_ wrote:

Second: Which animatronic delivered the Bite?

Well, first of all, we know that it can't be Mangle, because he/she/it is too broken, and it can't be the Marionette because he/she/it doesn't exactly have a mouth, and it couldn't really have been any of the old animatronics because they were also too broken, especially Bonnie. She/he doesn't even HAVE A HEAD. It would've had to been one of the new animatronics, meaning Toy Freddy, Toy Bonnie, or Toy Chica. Since Toy Freddy and Bonnie don't have much in the way of something to actually deliver a severe enough bite to remove someone's frontal lobe, the most likely suspect is definitely Toy Chica.

(BTW, Bonnie is confirmed male while Mangle's and Marionette's gender is contested.)
I think it's Mangle. You want to know why? Mangle is in a terrible state of form, but can still travel to kill the player (mostly via the ceiling). He/she is in the Kid's Cove, where KIDS and ADULTS go to, y'know? Also Mangle's sharp teeth (like Foxy) can really make it easy to bite off a third of fa person's head.
It can't be an old animatronic, due to the part where they are stored in the BACK of the restaurant and are too disrepaired. It can't be Marionette or Balloon Boy due to the lack of an actual hinged jaw piece. Toy Chica's beak cannot open, but she can remove it. Even if it is removed, however, she is still unable to bite. The toy animatronics will have difficulty biting because their teeth shape and can't move their bites.

I would think that Mangle would be too broken to do pretty much ANYTHING….
*cries* WHY DOES EVERYONE ALWAYS BLAME MANGLE AND FOXY!

It's one of the Freddy's not mangle
foxyUK, why do you say 1 of the Freddie's? it could be toy, nightmare, withered, drawkill ! please be specific about what Freddy your on about. its hurting my head
Drawkill is not ofical
brendanthescratcher
Scratcher
49 posts

cs109801 wrote:

codingnick wrote:

peternat002 wrote:

SO.

P.S. you can rarely find G freddy on night 5
also a reson why he might of recorded mesages is on night 4 game 1 he says:
i recorded these mesages
codingnick
Scratcher
100+ posts

brendanthescratcher wrote:

codingnick wrote:

Foxyuk wrote:

cs477778 wrote:

_NeonBlue_ wrote:

Second: Which animatronic delivered the Bite?

Well, first of all, we know that it can't be Mangle, because he/she/it is too broken, and it can't be the Marionette because he/she/it doesn't exactly have a mouth, and it couldn't really have been any of the old animatronics because they were also too broken, especially Bonnie. She/he doesn't even HAVE A HEAD. It would've had to been one of the new animatronics, meaning Toy Freddy, Toy Bonnie, or Toy Chica. Since Toy Freddy and Bonnie don't have much in the way of something to actually deliver a severe enough bite to remove someone's frontal lobe, the most likely suspect is definitely Toy Chica.

(BTW, Bonnie is confirmed male while Mangle's and Marionette's gender is contested.)
I think it's Mangle. You want to know why? Mangle is in a terrible state of form, but can still travel to kill the player (mostly via the ceiling). He/she is in the Kid's Cove, where KIDS and ADULTS go to, y'know? Also Mangle's sharp teeth (like Foxy) can really make it easy to bite off a third of fa person's head.
It can't be an old animatronic, due to the part where they are stored in the BACK of the restaurant and are too disrepaired. It can't be Marionette or Balloon Boy due to the lack of an actual hinged jaw piece. Toy Chica's beak cannot open, but she can remove it. Even if it is removed, however, she is still unable to bite. The toy animatronics will have difficulty biting because their teeth shape and can't move their bites.

I would think that Mangle would be too broken to do pretty much ANYTHING….
*cries* WHY DOES EVERYONE ALWAYS BLAME MANGLE AND FOXY!

It's one of the Freddy's not mangle
foxyUK, why do you say 1 of the Freddie's? it could be toy, nightmare, withered, drawkill ! please be specific about what Freddy your on about. its hurting my head
Drawkill is not ofical
I don't care, I was making a point >
peternat002
Scratcher
84 posts

codingnick wrote:

peternat002 wrote:

codingnick wrote:

peternat002 wrote:

SO.

maybe the phone guy previously had the NIGHT SHIFT!

He can't have. Phone Guy refers to a first employee, who had the night shift before Jeremy, but that he moved to Dayshift. He also says later in the week that that first employee's position just became “available”, presuming he died.
PG would have worked with the company, but would not have been a specific Night Guard. Sure, he could've run through the position before the place opened, but then he wouldn't be surprised that the first employee said the animatronics were trying to get into the office as he explains on Night 1.

%y8w 8w 3h5843o6 w5708e.

HOWEVER.

cs109801
Scratcher
100+ posts

cs109801 wrote:

codingnick wrote:

peternat002 wrote:

SO.

i recorded these mesages
You can't find GF on night 5. Nobody can! He starts on night 6!
Also, that was only for the first game. In the timeline, FNAF one comes after FNAF two, so that would be wrong.

Ian123asd
Scratcher
500+ posts

cs109801 wrote:

cs109801 wrote:

codingnick wrote:

peternat002 wrote:

SO.

i recorded these mesages
Also, that was only for the first game. In the timeline, FNAF one comes after FNAF two, so that would be wrong.

Yes. The only other night that GF can be encountered aside from Night 6, is Night 7.
cs109801
Scratcher
100+ posts

Ian123asd wrote:

cs109801 wrote:

cs109801 wrote:

codingnick wrote:

peternat002 wrote:

SO.

i recorded these mesages

Yes. The only other night that GF can be encountered aside from Night 6, is Night 7.
That may be true, but that's a custom night.The gameplay isn't really canon as there is no phone call that night.