Discuss Scratch

flappy445
Scratcher
72 posts

FNAF THEORIES (The Expanded Universe of the Five Nights At Freddy's games)

magreen9 wrote:

Well, my theory is that marionette is behind EVERYTHING!!!
That is very debatable. We all know people are the masterminds behind the animatronics. Bonnie, Freddy, Chica, Foxy, ect. They are all creations for a reason. But that leaves it up to us to figure out how and what they're being controlled to do. Mr. Afton? Michel? Not to argue, but one of those people would be a better answer than the puppet.
frankblob
Scratcher
35 posts

I realized I made a few mistakes on my last post of the “full history” of FNAF.

I even left out Sister Locaton!

After reading your comments and discussing my timeline with a fellow theorist at school, I now propose the following timeline:

SL, 2, 4, 1, 3.

Instead of typing out an entire new timeline, quote me and ask something like “Why 2 and then 4?” or “Isn't 2 misplaced?” and I will get back to you with my reasoning on that section.
Scratchingthecode97
Scratcher
500+ posts

frankblob wrote:

After reading your comments and discussing my timeline with a fellow theorist at school, I now propose the following timeline:

SL, 2, 4, 1, 3.

Instead of typing out an entire new timeline, quote me and ask something like “Why 2 and then 4?” or “Isn't 2 misplaced?” and I will get back to you with my reasoning on that section.
I agree with everything except for SL. See that LLC in the bottom right corner? LLC wasn't created or used in Hurricane, Utah until 1991. So, SL has to take place in 1991 or later.

keppoch6
Scratcher
23 posts

Shortly after “Five Nights At Freddy's 4's” release, skilled players were perplexed by a locked box displayed at the game's conclusion. The case comes paired with the message “maybe some things are best left forgotten for now.” What does this mean, and what could possibly be hiding behind those two locks?

It may be the puppet proving that he's still around in the 4th game or it could be purple mans uniform giving us a look into his actual identity

Or it could be the plans to what actually happened in the franchise, who purple guy is, what happened in the fredbear restaurant, and what order the games happened

or it could be the kids brothers foxy mask

no one will actually know until someone opens it
frankblob
Scratcher
35 posts

Scratchingthecode97 wrote:

frankblob wrote:

SL, 2, 4, 1, 3.

I agree with everything except for SL. See that LLC in the bottom right corner? LLC wasn't created or used in Hurricane, Utah until 1991. So, SL has to take place in 1991 or later.
I thought SL would come first because its story line essentially “creates” purple man, who is present or known of throughout the rest of the games.

Last edited by frankblob (Feb. 13, 2017 13:58:41)

frankblob
Scratcher
35 posts

keppoch6 wrote:

Shortly after “Five Nights At Freddy's 4's” release, skilled players were perplexed by a locked box displayed at the game's conclusion. The case comes paired with the message “maybe some things are best left forgotten for now.” What does this mean, and what could possibly be hiding behind those two locks?

It may be the puppet proving that he's still around in the 4th game or it could be purple mans uniform giving us a look into his actual identity

Or it could be the plans to what actually happened in the franchise, who purple guy is, what happened in the fredbear restaurant, and what order the games happened

This has puzzled me for quite a while too.

Scott Cawthon claims that “all the puzzle pieces put together” are in the box.

PLEASE SOMEONE FIGURE OUT HOW TO OPEN IT!!!!!
keppoch6
Scratcher
23 posts

frankblob wrote:

keppoch6 wrote:

This has puzzled me for quite a while too.

Scott Cawthon claims that “all the puzzle pieces put together” are in the box.

PLEASE SOMEONE FIGURE OUT HOW TO OPEN IT!!!!!

I tried the locks and they jingle so what if the way you open it is to figure out the right way to jiggle the locks, if so maybe the code is hidden in the game itself
frankblob
Scratcher
35 posts

HOLY COW!

Did a little googling and I found this:

FNAF 4 Box OPENED! Official!! || Five Nights at Freddy's 4 - YouTube

Apparently if you find the keys in the game, the locks on the box won't be there and you can open the box!
Here's the hitch: I'm not allowed to watch the video. Can someone please watch it and explain what's up?
computer_tron
Scratcher
100+ posts

frankblob wrote:

HOLY COW!

Did a little googling and I found this:

FNAF 4 Box OPENED! Official!! || Five Nights at Freddy's 4 - YouTube

Apparently if you find the keys in the game, the locks on the box won't be there and you can open the box!
Here's the hitch: I'm not allowed to watch the video. Can someone please watch it and explain what's up?
there's a night 9, all animatronics are active at 12:00 AM… i didn't get much else from it

I make projects sometimes…
frankblob
Scratcher
35 posts

Really? Nothing about the box? Bummer.

OOH! Try this:
Game Theory: Why FNAF Will Never End
keppoch6
Scratcher
23 posts

1) The Purple Guy Is The Phone Guy

This theory has been kicked around “Five Nights At Freddy's” circles for nearly a year, but it was just recently given a substantial amount of validity from Cawthon himself. In the Steam community message where he goaded his fans to dig deeper, Scott mentioned a Game Theory video for “Five Nights At Freddy's 2” that got “almost everything right.” Aside from organizing the series' crazy timeline, the clip also postulated that the Phone Guy was a murderer of children.

That being said, Cawthon has given us reason to doubt this assumption too. When asked if the Phone Guy and Purple Guy are one and the same, he was keen to remind one fan that Game Theory got “almost everything right.” This adjustment has lead many popular theorists to believe that the video's timeline is right, but the mentioned identity of the killer might be incorrect.

2) We're Playing In Scott's / The Phone Guy's House

A while back, “Five Nights At Freddy's” fans noticed that there were pictures of Scott and his children in the hallway of “Five Nights At Freddy's 4.” While initially shrugged off as meaningless, their placement could actually be critical when considering that Scott openly voices the Phone Guy.

There are two schools of thought to this theory. One is that the bite victim we play as is actually the Phone Guy's comatose son. Following that logic, the father might vow to get revenge by killing children to harm his employer's reputation. The “Five Nights At Freddy's 4” mini-games suggest that someone in the victim's family works at Fredbear's Family Diner. Maybe the dad used his established employment to destroy the company from the inside. A less plausible thought is that maybe we're playing as The Phone Guy who was attacked at the end of the original “Five Nights At Freddy's.” Either way, Scott's Phone Guy may have a personal stake in the story.

3) The Bite Victim Has A Sister

It's almost unanimously agreed that gamers play as the victim of the Bite Of ‘87 in “Five Nights At Freddy’s 4,” and, throughout its various death mini-games, we encounter people believed to be the boy's brother and his friends. However, recent theories suggest that there may also be a sister in the picture that could play a critical role in the story.

In the Night 3 mini-game of “Five Nights At Freddy's 4,” the bite victim encounters a girl that tells him about the grotesque legends surrounding Fazbear Entertainment. We only see her once, but there's plenty of reason to think she's connected to the boy in some way. For one, the victim's house has a girl's bedroom filled with pink furniture. Most interestingly, following the bite at the end of Night 6, an off-screen character says “you're broken. I will put you back together.” The color of that text is the exact same as the one used for the girl's speech. Many feel that she is saying those final words.

4) How Is Mangle Connected?

Related to the possible sister is the broken Mangle toy that players see in her pink bedroom. Are her words about putting her believed injured brother back together somehow related to this broken toy? It's a possibility. After all, gamers see a similar theme in the Mangle's Quest mini-game of “Five Nights At Freddy's 3.” Mangle has been taken apart, and its pieces must be put back together.

Two things worth noting about that mini-game is that it seems to take place in the house of “Five Nights At Freddy's 4.” It also features a boy chasing the creature. Could this boy be an older version of the victim's brother? Does the victim inhabit that broken Mangle toy, and possibly the Mangle animatronic, after his pieces have been “put back together?” It's a thought that seems likely these days.

5) The Puppet Restores The Victim

In contrast to the theory about the sister and Mangle, another possibility is that the Puppet speaks those same restorative words. The logic here is slightly more flimsy, but, in “Five Nights At Freddy's 2,” players see that the puppet is responsible for “giving life” to the Purple Guy's slain children by migrating their spirits to the series' animatronics.

At the time this theory was postulated, we hadn't yet seen the text color connection involving the girl, but it still seems possible. Should it be the case, it would be a good way to bring Scott's creepy story full circle. The Puppet, inhabited by the first child victim, reanimates the bite victim in the form of a ghostly Golden Freddy suit. It would solve a few mysteries, but it's not guaranteed yet.

What do you think of these five new theories? Do any of them solve Scott's story mysteries?
Scratchingthecode97
Scratcher
500+ posts

frankblob wrote:

frankblob wrote:

SL, 2, 4, 1, 3.

I thought SL would come first because its story line essentially “creates” purple man, who is present or known of throughout the rest of the games.
That's with the mentality that there is only one Purple Guy. Let me remind you that there are 2 Aftons, Michael and William. Why would William be pink or purple, you might ask? Well, take that pink or purple color away. What do you get? Just a normal person. Even if we see him killing, there is no way just by the looks that we can tell he would be related. But, if we add that pink color we now connect that pinkish guy to the other Purple Guy, Michael.

cs109801
Scratcher
100+ posts

Uhhh… guys? For your argument on the Bites, you're all missing one important detail.
The keypad code is 1983 in the Private Room, and the observatories all show the FNAF 4 gameplay room, meaning FNAF 4 comes first in the timeline, AND takes place in 1983.
All that is left for me to understand is… is that the same time as the FNAF 4 minigames?
I mean, think about it. The Crying Child does not instantly flatline after the Bite incident, meaning that some of the gameplay is played by him.
Then comes Night 6.
In the Night 6 minigame, we witness the Crying Child flatline at that moment, and the next night is when Nightmare is first active. Coincedence?
Why does this all have to do with the Bite? Because, this would mean that the person you play as in SL would have to have a relationship with CC in the first place in order for the observatories to be there. BUT… I believe the identity of the technician in SL does not matter for this theory.
And there you have it.

Last edited by cs109801 (Feb. 14, 2017 03:53:25)

cs109801
Scratcher
100+ posts

cs109801 wrote:

cs109801 wrote:

Guys, I have a HUGE theory that will blow your minds.
We all know the animatronic Ennard, right? Well, I believe that Ennard is inside of Circus Baby. Here is some evidence:
Ennard is two separate words combined. What are the two words? Well, they are none other than the words “Innard” and “Endoskeleton”. This obviously means that Ennard is the inside of another animatronic. And that animatronic is Circus Baby.
Why Circus Baby? Because on Night 5, when you are in the Parts and Service room, and you look at Circus Baby's eyes, there's NOTHING THERE. That means that her endoskeleton is loose, which means it's ENNARD because, like I said before, he is an endoskeleton.
Ennard is the combined endoskeletons of all the Funtimes. He only exists on night 5. But yes, he is behind baby in night 5. You can see the wires if you look carefully.
That is actually not true. Ennard has existed before night 5. He was just in a different identity, which is without the mask. Also, Ennard is the girl who talks to you starting on night 2, which also means that Ennard originally was put in Circus Baby.
Want more proof? Here's some more.
In the SL trailer, we see that the color of Circus Baby's eyes is Green (the glow). Then, after the Fake Ending, you witness your final cutscene with Vlad and Clara. After the show, you see Ennard come from the right side of the screen WITH THE SAME GREEN EYES AND GLOW! Is that enough evidence to prove this right?

cs109801
Scratcher
100+ posts

cs109801 wrote:

You know how everyone says that the game is a dream? Well, I have a theory myself that proves it to be true.
It's the static. When you get jumpscared, you have a screen of static (except for FNAF 4). We all assume you die. But what if, when you receive a jumpscare, the child wakes up from his sleep?
That would make me believe that the FNAF 4 gameplay actually happens because, well, the fact that there is the Bite of ‘83 then the child goes to a hospital. Then, the nights start.
The reason why you have those memories in between nights is that in the daytime, when there is no action between you and the animatronics, you have memories from your past, so that would mean that those memories actually happened.
The reason why I think that FNAF 4 is real is because the child still runs around during the night, but the animatronics are just hallucinations. They all have large sharp teeth because they are memories of the Bite from the child.
The child wants to stay asleep until 6am, but sometimes he can’t because he wakes up from his dream. That's why you “survive” until 6am in every game (except SL).
Also, the reason why there is blood on the screen in FNAF 4 after you get jumpscared is because it is yet another memory from the Bite of '83. Boom!
Does anyone want to counter this theory?

computer_tron
Scratcher
100+ posts

cs109801 wrote:

cs109801 wrote:

cs109801 wrote:

We all know the animatronic Ennard, right? Well, I believe that Ennard is inside of Circus Baby. Here is some evidence:
Ennard is two separate words combined. What are the two words? Well, they are none other than the words “Innard” and “Endoskeleton”. This obviously means that Ennard is the inside of another animatronic. And that animatronic is Circus Baby.
Why Circus Baby? Because on Night 5, when you are in the Parts and Service room, and you look at Circus Baby's eyes, there's NOTHING THERE. That means that her endoskeleton is loose, which means it's ENNARD because, like I said before, he is an endoskeleton.
Ennard is the combined endoskeletons of all the Funtimes. He only exists on night 5. But yes, he is behind baby in night 5. You can see the wires if you look carefully.
That is actually not true. Ennard has existed before night 5. He was just in a different identity, which is without the mask. Also, Ennard is the girl who talks to you starting on night 2, which also means that Ennard originally was put in Circus Baby.
In the SL trailer, we see that the color of Circus Baby's eyes is Green (the glow). Then, after the Fake Ending, you witness your final cutscene with Vlad and Clara. After the show, you see Ennard come from the right side of the screen WITH THE SAME GREEN EYES AND GLOW! Is that enough evidence to prove this right?
yeah but baby's eyes might just be there because they were put there when the animatronics joined together, like, the original baby had green eyes, then when they all became Ennard, her eyes were put there, plus, one of the eyes is partially covered by the wiring stuff, and baby in the trailer didn't have that.

I make projects sometimes…
cs109801
Scratcher
100+ posts

Yes, but, the trailer probably does happen before Ennard starts turning to scrap in the first place.
DARN IT WHY CAN'T PEOPLE JUST ACCEPT THAT YOU DON'T SEE ANYTHING IN CIRCUS BABY THEN ENNARD APPEARS?!

Why_Are_You_Reading
Scratcher
100+ posts

its funny how they banned all fnaf games…..

I Don’t Wanna Slow dance…in the dark!

[/img
cs109801
Scratcher
100+ posts

Why_Are_You_Reading wrote:

its funny how they banned all fnaf games…..
What are you talking about?
If you mean on scratch, I already knew that.
But if you mean the actual games…
*sniff*
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Scratchingthecode97
Scratcher
500+ posts

cs109801 wrote:

cs109801 wrote:

cs109801 wrote:

I don't think I need to talk about the fake ending. Also, want your proof? Just look at the scooping room and Ennard. The scooping room has all the funtimes. Hmmm…… I wonder where their endoskeletons could be? I mean, just look at ‘em. He is a mess of wires unlike any SL endoskeleton we’ve seen. He even has eyeballs from the different endoskeletons. How could he have existed if all the animatronics were functional before?

And, just in case if you've forgotten, we have seen Baby's endoskeleton before.