Discuss Scratch

Hotwheeler58
Scratcher
16 posts

FNAF THEORIES (The Expanded Universe of the Five Nights At Freddy's games)

woofdog123
Scratcher
100+ posts

-GrimmArtLegend- wrote:

Hotwheeler58 wrote:

I think that the reason Its called Springtrap Is because Thats the suit from the Minigame Purple Guy Died in and is called that because the water in that minigame had locked the springs in it causing him to Die.

But Hey Thats Just a theory……. A GAME THEORY thanks for reading :lol::lol::lol:
The actuall name is spring lock but yes that is correct

wait does that mean hes spring Bonnie?

HIya! Ima Wolfy or as ya can see woofdog123! I love drawing animals that I call wolfydogs based on my favorite game Minecraft! Come right to my profile and come check out some stuff I been doing it be great if ya post a comment on my profile it is amazing! XD
-GrimmArtLegend-
Scratcher
100+ posts

woofdog123 wrote:

-GrimmArtLegend- wrote:

Hotwheeler58 wrote:

I think that the reason Its called Springtrap Is because Thats the suit from the Minigame Purple Guy Died in and is called that because the water in that minigame had locked the springs in it causing him to Die.

But Hey Thats Just a theory……. A GAME THEORY thanks for reading :lol::lol::lol:
The actuall name is spring lock but yes that is correct

well, technecly… Because in the very first pizzaria they made golden freddy and golden bonnie. but they changed the name to sping trap cuz it would lock up during the shows

When Life gets hard look it in the eye and don't back down, because life will go your way if you choose it to.

Control or be Controlled.

Dedicated Artist/Animator for life.
Grimm
woofdog123
Scratcher
100+ posts

-GrimmArtLegend- wrote:

woofdog123 wrote:

-GrimmArtLegend- wrote:

Hotwheeler58 wrote:

I think that the reason Its called Spring-trap Is because Thats the suit from the Mini game Purple Guy Died in and is called that because the water in that mini game had locked the springs in it causing him to Die.

But Hey Thats Just a theory……. A GAME THEORY thanks for reading :lol: :lol: :lol:
The actual name is spring lock but yes that is correct

well, technically… Because in the very first pizzeria they made golden Freddy and golden Bonnie. but they changed the name to sping trap cuz it would lock up during the shows

I thought spring Bonnie was springtrap because springbonnie was the toy version and out of nowhere probably from the puppet he turned evil

Last edited by woofdog123 (April 20, 2016 22:13:21)

HIya! Ima Wolfy or as ya can see woofdog123! I love drawing animals that I call wolfydogs based on my favorite game Minecraft! Come right to my profile and come check out some stuff I been doing it be great if ya post a comment on my profile it is amazing! XD
Hotwheeler58
Scratcher
16 posts

Yeah and the Marionette isthe ‘ Drum Roll ’ The Crying Child The Crying Child Is A: The Very First kid purple guy murdered or B: The kid who was bit in the last scene of The minigame of FNAF 4 carried over to da animatronic the reason its teath crushed him is the tears made the springs lock up csusing POSSIBLY THE BITE OF 87

Last edited by Hotwheeler58 (April 20, 2016 22:27:15)

-GrimmArtLegend-
Scratcher
100+ posts

woofdog123 wrote:

-GrimmArtLegend- wrote:

woofdog123 wrote:

-GrimmArtLegend- wrote:

Hotwheeler58 wrote:

I think that the reason Its called Spring-trap Is because Thats the suit from the Mini game Purple Guy Died in and is called that because the water in that mini game had locked the springs in it causing him to Die.

But Hey Thats Just a theory……. A GAME THEORY thanks for reading :lol: :lol: :lol:

well, technically… Because in the very first pizzeria they made golden Freddy and golden Bonnie. but they changed the name to sping trap cuz it would lock up during the shows

I thought spring Bonnie was springtrap because springbonnie was the toy version and out of nowhere probably from the puppet he turned evil
wait are you talking about toy bonnie or just the name spring bonnie?

When Life gets hard look it in the eye and don't back down, because life will go your way if you choose it to.

Grimm
woofdog123
Scratcher
100+ posts

-GrimmArtLegend- wrote:

woofdog123 wrote:

-GrimmArtLegend- wrote:

woofdog123 wrote:

-GrimmArtLegend- wrote:

Hotwheeler58 wrote:

wait are you talking about toy Bonnie or just the name spring Bonnie?
spring Bonnie =/

peternat002
Scratcher
84 posts

Question:
Is Purple Guy Phone Guy?
I personally think no, and is instead just a worker we've never met, or hasn't been named.
Who else is with me // against me?

%y8w 8w 3h5843o6 w5708e.

HOWEVER.

^97 w58oo yqf3 h9 8e3q 2yq5 *'j wq68ht.
Hotwheeler58
Scratcher
16 posts

Did NO ONE READ MY MARIONETTE THEORY
peternat002
Scratcher
84 posts

Hotwheeler58 wrote:

Did NO ONE READ MY MARIONETTE THEORY

Nope. But I will if you retype it.

%y8w 8w 3h5843o6 w5708e.

HOWEVER.

Hotwheeler58
Scratcher
16 posts

Hotwheeler58 wrote:

Yeah and the Marionette isthe ‘ Drum Roll ’ The Crying Child The Crying Child Is A: The Very First kid purple guy murdered or B: The kid who was bit in the last scene of The minigame of FNAF 4 carried over to da animatronic the reason its teath crushed him is the tears made the springs lock up csusing POSSIBLY THE BITE OF 87
peternat002
Scratcher
84 posts

Hotwheeler58 wrote:

Hotwheeler58 wrote:

Uhm. Is it A or B? It can't be both. Otherwise this would be information that would be assumed, as the marionette is obviously possessed by a soul.

%y8w 8w 3h5843o6 w5708e.

HOWEVER.

Hotwheeler58
Scratcher
16 posts

Yeah but how can it be possessed. The Puppet is not a ANIMATRONIC
woofdog123
Scratcher
100+ posts

peternat002 wrote:

Question:
Is Purple Guy Phone Guy?
I personally think no, and is instead just a worker we've never met, or hasn't been named.
Who else is with me // against me?
againist purple guys is the phone guy but its really hard it mind that he is

-GrimmArtLegend-
Scratcher
100+ posts

woofdog123 wrote:

-GrimmArtLegend- wrote:

woofdog123 wrote:

-GrimmArtLegend- wrote:

woofdog123 wrote:

-GrimmArtLegend- wrote:

Hotwheeler58 wrote:

wait are you talking about toy Bonnie or just the name spring Bonnie?
spring Bonnie =/
oh sping trap and spring bonnie are the same thing

Grimm
woofdog123
Scratcher
100+ posts

Hotwheeler58 wrote:

He is and your theory kinda makes sense but who killed the puppet and who made the phone guy the purple guy?
two different quest that we might be able to answer
say [who made the phone guy the purple guy and who killed the puppet?]

Last edited by woofdog123 (April 20, 2016 22:46:52)

peternat002
Scratcher
84 posts

woofdog123 wrote:

Hotwheeler58 wrote:

He is and your theory kinda makes sense but who killed the puppet and who made the phone guy the purple guy?

1. Animationics aren't the only things that can be possessed, although being possessed is not something that can be scientifically proven. I swear, that cup that keeps moving is possessed, and maybe it is. Something doesn't have to be animated to be possessed.

2. The puppet was not killed, although the child spirit indeed was by Purple Guy and/or an animatronic (depending on who you think possesses them). As for who made the phone guy and purple guy… they aren't animatronics. They were made the same way a human is. If you need to sit out to take a “*-ed” class I'll be welcome to wait, but otherwise no one else technically “made” them. If you are asking, however, who made the idea that PG = PG, then you're kinda out of luck. Many people have theorized this, so you can't really say how it started.

%y8w 8w 3h5843o6 w5708e.

HOWEVER.

hawaii101
Scratcher
62 posts

woofdog123 wrote:

Hotwheeler58 wrote:

Like I said it is also all a dream
-GrimmArtLegend-
Scratcher
100+ posts

peternat002 wrote:

woofdog123 wrote:

Hotwheeler58 wrote:

1. Animationics aren't the only things that can be possessed, although being possessed is not something that can be scientifically proven. I swear, that cup that keeps moving is possessed, and maybe it is. Something doesn't have to be animated to be possessed.

2. The puppet was not killed, although the child spirit indeed was by Purple Guy and/or an animatronic (depending on who you think possesses them). As for who made the phone guy and purple guy… they aren't animatronics. They were made the same way a human is. If you need to sit out to take a “*-ed” class I'll be welcome to wait, but otherwise no one else technically “made” them. If you are asking, however, who made the idea that PG = PG, then you're kinda out of luck. Many people have theorized this, so you can't really say how it started.
-______- your scientificness hurts my pweeny brain….. (even though im in high school) just to scientific

Grimm
woofdog123
Scratcher
100+ posts

peternat002 wrote:

woofdog123 wrote:

Hotwheeler58 wrote:

true but kinda don't get what “*-ed” class is and was the swearing?