Discuss Scratch

bandofbrothers235
New to Scratch
5 posts

FNAF THEORIES (The Expanded Universe of the Five Nights At Freddy's games)

ToyChica2016 wrote:

bandofbrothers235 wrote:

puppygirlroxatart02 wrote:

In the Living Tombstone's song for FNAF 2, “It's Been So Long,” it implies that the mother of the fifth child, the one that became Golden Freddy, became the Marionette/Puppet.
you do know that is fan made right
But just to know for sure it has to come from Scott's mouth as we all know!
then find owt who made it
TheMisterDalek04
Scratcher
14 posts

I have a theory. The kid from fnaf 4 is Mike Schmidt from fnaf 1. In fnaf 1, the security guard has a phone(no surprise there). In fnaf 4, the kid has a toy phone. In the fnaf 1 song, ‘Five Night’s at Freddy's', it says maybe you've been to this place before we remember a face like yours. And your whole life, you look more or less similar to when your a kid. And the kid from fnaf 4 has been to fredbears family diner. And also on the tv, it shows Fredbear and friends, with fredbear and bonnie, chica, and foxy. So, in conclusion, I believe the child from five nights at freddys four is Mike Schmidt, the security guard of five nights at freddys 1!

I am master, MASTER OF ALL!!
BoS_Outcast
Scratcher
81 posts

BoS_Outcast wrote:

samu4000 wrote:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Orangeblackyellow wrote:

Forestwave wrote:

VixenMangleTheFox wrote:

Orangeblackyellow wrote:

MarvelRules22 wrote:

BoS_Outcast wrote:

MarvelRules22 wrote:

VixenMangleTheFox wrote:

Orangeblackyellow wrote:

MarvelRules22 wrote:

BoS_Outcast wrote:

BoS_Outcast wrote:

MarvelRules22 wrote:

BoS_Outcast wrote:

MarvelRules22 wrote:

BoS_Outcast wrote:

MarvelRules22 wrote:

BoS_Outcast wrote:

MarvelRules22 wrote:

BoS_Outcast wrote:

MarvelRules22 wrote:

All the fnaf games are gone, except the fourth…. THE MOST SCARY OF THEM. LOGIC IS BROKEN.

UNLOGIC IS USED BY SCRATCH TEAM! IT'S SUPER EFFECTIVE!

I USE 42! IT'S SUPER EFFECTIVE!

I use BB! It's super annoying! (BB is my favorite)

I use Phone Guy! It's super informative!

I use Night 4 and kill Phone Guy!

I use Scott Cawthon! It's super effective

I use Bethesda Game Studio to release Fallout 4 and stop the FNaF World hype!

Woah. That's super effective.

WOOHOO! FNAF NOVEL HYPE! FALLOUT HYPE + FNAF NOVEL HYPE= NUCLEAR EPICNESS!

And I use Fat Man on Freddy Fazbear!

I use MatPat
MATPAT SOLVES FNAF MYSTERY! -PARTIES-
I use random excuse for a theory. It confuses all of you!

I am confused! I use Natewantstobattle! It's super effective!

I USE LIBERTY PRIME! HIS NUCLEAR WEAAPONS AND LASERS ARE SUPER EFFECTIVE!

I use knowledge. It's SUPER EFFECTIVE!
I USE SUPER LONG QUOTE TRAIN! IT AFFECTS SCRATCH RECORDS!
I use basic logic! It's not very effective…
*SNIP* :/
*GLUES BACK TOGETHER* NETHEEER!

I USE LIBERTY PRIME! HIS NUKES ARE SUPER effective!

I USE REVIVAL ON THIS! THIS SHOULD COME BACK IN AT LEAST ONE MONTH!

Hello. I am a member of the Civil Air Patrol Thunderbird Composite Squadron in Texas. I am on my way to promoting to Cadet Airman and will the moment I memorize the Cadet Oath.

For when you are upset, have this link:
http://www.sanger.dk/

If you hate Trump this link:
https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/99691005/
Scratchingthecode97
Scratcher
500+ posts

TheMisterDalek04 wrote:

I have a theory. The kid from fnaf 4 is Mike Schmidt from fnaf 1. In fnaf 1, the security guard has a phone(no surprise there). In fnaf 4, the kid has a toy phone. In the fnaf 1 song, ‘Five Night’s at Freddy's', it says maybe you've been to this place before we remember a face like yours. And your whole life, you look more or less similar to when your a kid. And the kid from fnaf 4 has been to fredbears family diner. And also on the tv, it shows Fredbear and friends, with fredbear and bonnie, chica, and foxy. So, in conclusion, I believe the child from five nights at freddys four is Mike Schmidt, the security guard of five nights at freddys 1!
The fnaf 1 song is fanmade and is not canon.

Nextor
Scratcher
100+ posts

Scratchingthecode97 wrote:

TheMisterDalek04 wrote:

Also, FNAF1, 2, and 3 is all a demented dream from the crying child, who is probably dead from blood loss. The gang from FNAF 1 is all the guys in Fredbear & Friends. You can't prove that Shmidt and the child look similar, the song isn't canon, the phone stuff is just a coincidence (or an object the child put into his dream), etc. This is the last true thing
Wait… YES, I'M BACK, YALL!
MORE TESTING TO BE DONE!!!
Ok, maybe I shouldn't have said that… xD
Boss won't be pleased
Ah, whatever. Who cares about him?
herobrine190
Scratcher
99 posts

Nextor wrote:

TheMisterDalek04 wrote:

Also, FNAF1, 2, and 3 is all a demented dream from the crying child, who is probably dead from blood loss. The gang from FNAF 1 is all the guys in Fredbear & Friends. You can't prove that Shmidt and the child look similar, the song isn't canon, the phone stuff is just a coincidence (or an object the child put into his dream), etc. This is the last true thing
Boss won't be pleased
NEXTOR!!! YOU'RE BACK!!! I MISSED YOU SOO MUCH!!! WELCOME BACK! *SCREAMS JOYFULLY*
Scratchingthecode97
Scratcher
500+ posts

Nextor wrote:

TheMisterDalek04 wrote:

Boss won't be pleased
Ju-um… hi welcome back

snakeboy712
Scratcher
100+ posts

FNAF Is getting pretty annoying ._.

when green flag clicked
forever

if <(Universe) = (false)> then

broadcast [Create Universe]
change [Universe] by (1)
end

end
sonicfanlily
Scratcher
100+ posts

Anyone saw Funko's new FNAF merchandise coming out April/May?

the 5 inch figures are amazing

I haven't changed my username in three years.
Scratchingthecode97
Scratcher
500+ posts

snakeboy712 wrote:

FNAF Is getting pretty annoying ._.
Then why are you here? It's barely a problem here anymore.

Last edited by Scratchingthecode97 (March 4, 2016 14:38:51)

BoS_Outcast
Scratcher
81 posts

For those who believe in the Bite Of ‘86’ (Which isn't real), BB would've been the only one who could've bit. He's always being hugged and he can move his mouth to speak just like the others, now his attack in FNaF 3 is him leaping at you and if you slow it down by about 170% you will see him bite you. His attack in FNaF 4 mimics this. (Good for you BB! You got a jumpscare!) BB is possibly the top candidate for the ‘Bite of 86’. Heck, I thought he caused ‘87 until FNaF 4 came out and I completely made it through six nights before a jumpscare occurred. However, BB could’ve bit the child sometime after the Bite of ‘87 as Phone Guy (A.K.A Scott Cawthon) states that the Bite Victim lived. This would make Nightmare BB canon to the story and give an explanation for the Child’s death. Give me a reason why this theory wouldn't work please! I need to know my flaws.

Hello. I am a member of the Civil Air Patrol Thunderbird Composite Squadron in Texas. I am on my way to promoting to Cadet Airman and will the moment I memorize the Cadet Oath.

For when you are upset, have this link:
http://www.sanger.dk/

If you hate Trump this link:
https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/99691005/
Orangeblackyellow
Scratcher
46 posts

-shrug- unfollowing this discussion, also try pondering on this:
golden freddy is a toy animatronic, proof:
look at toy bonnie… he has 3 freckles under each eye. now look at bonnie. no freckles?! though freddy and toy freddy both have freckles under their eyes toy bonnie/bonnie is enough proof to say “welp then all male toy animatronics likely have freckles under their eyes” now look at golden freddy. wow! he has freckles under his eyes (lol i feel so weird talking about freckles under eyes) it may be a small piece of evidence that golden freddy is infact a toy animatronic, further prooven by the minigames in which sp00py golden freddy who follows you isn't part of the plushie play group part.

another thing:
dream theory for the win. “oh but marionette and uh.. hm.. uh. idk just marionette is a huge hole” scott is religious.. (please do not start a flame war with this not-really-fuel fuel) it can be guessed that the marionette likes to play “god” as it is pictured also in real life, puppet masters play “god” with their puppets. though you may ask “why in the world does the marionette attack you though!?” well the dream theory had to back this hole up for this time around. the boy is having a nightmare.. where even god cannot save him , its basically a base off of global depression and all. the minigames as i speculate, are not part of the nightmare, in which multiple games we can truly see the marionette “playing god” giving life, changing physics and whatnot!

and another thing..
mangle is genderless. just deal with it we can say that with all animatronics, they're robots also here, my timeline of the “Events”
1983 the show of fredbear and friends, the boy is a bit freaked out at the animatronics but then gets sent to his brother's birthday at a “fredbear's diner (idc)” this is where he sees an actor getting dressed for a show and beleives one of the kids is being stuffed into the suit (gee, kids these days have disturbing imaginations)
1984, fnaf 1 took place in the boy's head, five nights of continued pain of a nightmare-like version of his plushies, physics-breaking g freddy and all.
1985 fnaf 2, the next year the fredbear diner thing has grown, his fellow brother and sister have each toys based off of it, her sister's mangled up mangle. and his brother's intention to jumpscare the boy with foxy's head. also the boy has brought her sister's friends toys into the mix and the boy we see with the balloon appears in his nightmares too
1986 fnaf3, the boy has managed to finally rid his head of the animatronics, put them into wierd forms and hopes never to see them again, but the fingertrap puppet just brings back the memories, the girl who has the fingertrap puppet is likely the innocent daughter of purple guy, so innocent many wow, but since the fanchise of fredbear's and friends it scares him into another painful nights of messed up dreams with supposed origins of animatronics like mangle, marionette and balloon boy.
1987, fnaf4 (thats right) the boy has been sent to hospital as in strange conditions with the frontal lobe but while in hospital, he dreams of the original nightmares brought back to life, inside his home, terrorizing the things he loved! ._. the boy from then forth we really don't know what happened but in my opinion something forboding happened “4 days until the party” of what? your brother's birthday? your funeral???! its no party to him.. but for the animatronic's mind, it would be a bucket load of fun.. and text

anyways goodbye!

Gah! The kumquats are dieing! PLEASE NOT THE COMIC SANS! nuuuuu!

PLEASE HELP US! THE KUMQUATS WEAKNESS IS COMIC SANS! ALL THE KUMQUATS ARE GONNA DIEEEE!
V ABOUT ME IN SMALL TEXT! V
Hi! I don't particularly like this name, but I'm fine! right now im too lazy to make projects, so i've decided, as a substitute, so post around on forums! its quite a change from scratching but its alright! I ABSOLUTELY LOVE UNDERTALE AND MINECRAFT! LOVE IT TO BITS! welp, thats all i can say, your average, not-so-evil kumquat out!
tntpearlprinces
Scratcher
29 posts

Second: Which animatronic delivered the Bite?

Well, first of all, we know that it can't be Mangle, because he/she/it is too broken, and it can't be the Marionette because he/she/it doesn't exactly have a mouth, and it couldn't really have been any of the old animatronics because they were also too broken, especially Bonnie. She/he doesn't even HAVE A HEAD. It would've had to been one of the new animatronics, meaning Toy Freddy, Toy Bonnie, or Toy Chica. Since Toy Freddy and Bonnie don't have much in the way of something to actually deliver a severe enough bite to remove someone's frontal lobe, the most likely suspect is definitely Toy Chica.

Toy Chica cant bite anyone because she cant move her mouth but as seen in fnaf 2 mangle can plus mangle lunges towards the player is if biting him thus mangle is the culprit

JOIN THE COLLAB!
herobrine190
Scratcher
99 posts

tntpearlprinces wrote:

Second: Which animatronic delivered the Bite?

Well, first of all, we know that it can't be Mangle, because he/she/it is too broken, and it can't be the Marionette because he/she/it doesn't exactly have a mouth, and it couldn't really have been any of the old animatronics because they were also too broken, especially Bonnie. She/he doesn't even HAVE A HEAD. It would've had to been one of the new animatronics, meaning Toy Freddy, Toy Bonnie, or Toy Chica. Since Toy Freddy and Bonnie don't have much in the way of something to actually deliver a severe enough bite to remove someone's frontal lobe, the most likely suspect is definitely Toy Chica.

Toy Chica cant bite anyone because she cant move her mouth but as seen in fnaf 2 mangle can plus mangle lunges towards the player is if biting him thus mangle is the culprit
Ummmcyou know, that was like, on page 106 and we're on page 340… xD
-*-
Hey Guys im starting a scratchers game development team so if you wanna join go to my profile and tell me! We can make fnaf games and stuff!
SparklePegasus
Scratcher
37 posts

TheMisterDalek04 wrote:

Dude,i argree with you.
woofdog123
Scratcher
100+ posts

SparklePegasus wrote:

TheMisterDalek04 wrote:

Dude,i argree with you.

Me too this the first theory that I understand
(Even tho I never played them yet)

HIya! Ima Wolfy or as ya can see woofdog123! I love drawing animals that I call wolfydogs based on my favorite game Minecraft! Come right to my profile and come check out some stuff I been doing it be great if ya post a comment on my profile it is amazing! XD
SparklePegasus
Scratcher
37 posts

I know alot about fnaf but i dont play it.
woofdog123
Scratcher
100+ posts

SparklePegasus wrote:

I know alot about fnaf but i dont play it.

how?

HIya! Ima Wolfy or as ya can see woofdog123! I love drawing animals that I call wolfydogs based on my favorite game Minecraft! Come right to my profile and come check out some stuff I been doing it be great if ya post a comment on my profile it is amazing! XD
SparklePegasus
Scratcher
37 posts

Orangeblackyellow wrote:

-shrug- unfollowing this discussion, also try pondering on this:
golden freddy is a toy animatronic, proof:
look at toy bonnie… he has 3 freckles under each eye. now look at bonnie. no freckles?! though freddy and toy freddy both have freckles under their eyes toy bonnie/bonnie is enough proof to say “welp then all male toy animatronics likely have freckles under their eyes” now look at golden freddy. wow! he has freckles under his eyes (lol i feel so weird talking about freckles under eyes) it may be a small piece of evidence that golden freddy is infact a toy animatronic, further prooven by the minigames in which sp00py golden freddy who follows you isn't part of the plushie play group part.

another thing:
dream theory for the win. “oh but marionette and uh.. hm.. uh. idk just marionette is a huge hole” scott is religious.. (please do not start a flame war with this not-really-fuel fuel) it can be guessed that the marionette likes to play “god” as it is pictured also in real life, puppet masters play “god” with their puppets. though you may ask “why in the world does the marionette attack you though!?” well the dream theory had to back this hole up for this time around. the boy is having a nightmare.. where even god cannot save him , its basically a base off of global depression and all. the minigames as i speculate, are not part of the nightmare, in which multiple games we can truly see the marionette “playing god” giving life, changing physics and whatnot!

and another thing..
mangle is genderless. just deal with it we can say that with all animatronics, they're robots also here, my timeline of the “Events”
1983 the show of fredbear and friends, the boy is a bit freaked out at the animatronics but then gets sent to his brother's birthday at a “fredbear's diner (idc)” this is where he sees an actor getting dressed for a show and beleives one of the kids is being stuffed into the suit (gee, kids these days have disturbing imaginations)
1984, fnaf 1 took place in the boy's head, five nights of continued pain of a nightmare-like version of his plushies, physics-breaking g freddy and all.
1985 fnaf 2, the next year the fredbear diner thing has grown, his fellow brother and sister have each toys based off of it, her sister's mangled up mangle. and his brother's intention to jumpscare the boy with foxy's head. also the boy has brought her sister's friends toys into the mix and the boy we see with the balloon appears in his nightmares too
1986 fnaf3, the boy has managed to finally rid his head of the animatronics, put them into wierd forms and hopes never to see them again, but the fingertrap puppet just brings back the memories, the girl who has the fingertrap puppet is likely the innocent daughter of purple guy, so innocent many wow, but since the fanchise of fredbear's and friends it scares him into another painful nights of messed up dreams with supposed origins of animatronics like mangle, marionette and balloon boy.
1987, fnaf4 (thats right) the boy has been sent to hospital as in strange conditions with the frontal lobe but while in hospital, he dreams of the original nightmares brought back to life, inside his home, terrorizing the things he loved! ._. the boy from then forth we really don't know what happened but in my opinion something forboding happened “4 days until the party” of what? your brother's birthday? your funeral???! its no party to him.. but for the animatronic's mind, it would be a bucket load of fun.. and text

anyways goodbye!
SparklePegasus
Scratcher
37 posts

i do “research”