Discuss Scratch

herobrine190
Scratcher
99 posts

FNAF THEORIES (The Expanded Universe of the Five Nights At Freddy's games)

samwiz145 wrote:

Who here thinks that Game Theory was correct that the phone guy was the purple guy.

samwiz145 wrote:

i dont really
herobrine190
Scratcher
99 posts

herobrine190 wrote:

samwiz145 wrote:

Who here thinks that Game Theory was correct that the phone guy was the purple guy.

samwiz145 wrote:

i dont really

OMG I JUST DID THAT JUST DO

deeznutz wrote:

lilykatla
Scratcher
65 posts

Marionette is a girl… :I

I like turtles. I LIKE TWAINZ!!! *gets ran over with a toy train* YAY!!!
peternat002
Scratcher
84 posts

I get that from the most recent theories about the entire series leaves you with 2 main ideas: The dream theory, and the timeline.

The only problem I have with the timeline theory, however, is the “shadow” animatronics: S. Bonnie, and S. Freddy.

Sure, it could be the ghosts of the original two employees from the “Stage One” minigame from FNaF III, where they were “springlocked” and killed. I don't really take any issue with that, as it seems that it's the same place as Five Nights 4 takes place, but I just want some of your guys' input.

%y8w 8w 3h5843o6 w5708e.

HOWEVER.

^97 w58oo yqf3 h9 8e3q 2yq5 *'j wq68ht.
peternat002
Scratcher
84 posts

lilykatla wrote:

Marionette is a girl… :I

uh.. yeah. She has lipstick. Same with Mangle. Either way, though, the animatronic gender doesn't have much impact, so do with that what you will.

%y8w 8w 3h5843o6 w5708e.

HOWEVER.

peternat002
Scratcher
84 posts

-ahem-

Purple Guy is Phone Guy

Proof:
If the games themselves ARE just a dream of the Fnaf4 child, then the line “Foxy was always my favorite” would make a whole lot more sense as the child's brother who wears the Foxy mask. The puppet then, by design and similarities, would resemble the Fnaf4 child, as he considers himself more as the ruler or “puppet master” of the game, as he is allowed to change the rules of the game at his will. The only character who he can't control, however, is Foxy. Foxy seems to really go at random, other than a timer for how long you have been inactive. The line “I never liked that puppet thing… It was always.. thinking.. and it can go anywhere,” would be another reference to how the child is somewhat being neglected, but is also allowing himself freedom throughout his game. The child is also obviously forced to stay at the pizzeria, meaning that some adult would have to be there with him. His brother doesn't seem old enough to be the only one with him, and who do we see putting a mascots head onto another employee, but the Purple Guy.

This isn't much evidence to go off of, but I think it could be quite plausible. Sure, when Phone Guy dies on Night 4 of Five Nights one, but this could just be the child growing up hating his father, even to an extent of wanting to kill him. Same goes with Five Nights Three, being that the child would obviously have had to know that Purple Guy was inside of that spring-lock suit. The fact that Purple Guy is even a murderer in the child's eyes makes it clear just how much the Fnaf4 child's impression of his father is.

The child made up an entire story based around (really as a main fact) how evil his father is. Through Atari-esc minigames, the story is somewhat clear.

So then what are your thoughts? Go ahead and prove me wrong.

%y8w 8w 3h5843o6 w5708e.

HOWEVER.

herobrine190
Scratcher
99 posts

lol can anyone see this?
i can
same
herobrine190
Scratcher
99 posts

peternat002 wrote:

-ahem-

Purple Guy is Phone Guy

Proof:
If the games themselves ARE just a dream of the Fnaf4 child, then the line “Foxy was always my favorite” would make a whole lot more sense as the child's brother who wears the Foxy mask. The puppet then, by design and similarities, would resemble the Fnaf4 child, as he considers himself more as the ruler or “puppet master” of the game, as he is allowed to change the rules of the game at his will. The only character who he can't control, however, is Foxy. Foxy seems to really go at random, other than a timer for how long you have been inactive. The line “I never liked that puppet thing… It was always.. thinking.. and it can go anywhere,” would be another reference to how the child is somewhat being neglected, but is also allowing himself freedom throughout his game. The child is also obviously forced to stay at the pizzeria, meaning that some adult would have to be there with him. His brother doesn't seem old enough to be the only one with him, and who do we see putting a mascots head onto another employee, but the Purple Guy.

This isn't much evidence to go off of, but I think it could be quite plausible. Sure, when Phone Guy dies on Night 4 of Five Nights one, but this could just be the child growing up hating his father, even to an extent of wanting to kill him. Same goes with Five Nights Three, being that the child would obviously have had to know that Purple Guy was inside of that spring-lock suit. The fact that Purple Guy is even a murderer in the child's eyes makes it clear just how much the Fnaf4 child's impression of his father is.

The child made up an entire story based around (really as a main fact) how evil his father is. Through Atari-esc minigames, the story is somewhat clear.

im not trying to prove you wrong or anything but the crying child is not the puppet. he's golden freddy and i can explain if you want
Halkofilp
Scratcher
8 posts

lilykatla wrote:

I think that the bite of 87' was a misread of the date. It could just be the bite of 77'. You will be saying….
“WHAT!!!!!!!!!”
“Your very stupid!”
“what's 9+10”(I would answer… 21)
You would all say…
“Evidence.” I know what evidence is. I WILL NEVER FORGET EEEEVVVVIIIIIIIDDDEEEEEEEENNNNNNNNCCCCCCCCCCEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!! The camera misread the date and said “1987 Oct. whatever” (i'm not sure if it's October.) The real date was “1977 Jan. whatever” (not sure about January ether.)
I believe it's mangle/funtime foxy so…
Nightmare Mangle/Funtime Foxy

I am not stupid dude!
herobrine190
Scratcher
99 posts

theory WHAT IF IT WASNT A DREAM AT ALL?! OR THE TIMELINE WASNT REAL?!

What if it's the brother from fnaf 4 (fredbears diner is only the real place) and he never had a… You said it! a little brother! He WAS the little brother but as an only child who was afraid of fredbear and had nightmares? anything relavent? NOPE
peternat002
Scratcher
84 posts

herobrine190 wrote:

peternat002 wrote:

-ahem-

Purple Guy is Phone Guy

Proof:

im not trying to prove you wrong or anything but the crying child is not the puppet. he's golden freddy and i can explain if you want

No no;
I'm not saying that the crying child HAUNTS the puppet, I'm saying that from his perspective in the games he would see himself as the puppet. With the timeline theory (if it then coincides the Dream Theory) the Fnaf4 child wouldn't know about the puppet being haunted. Something weird about Fnaf4, though, is that we don't see the puppet at all in the game, except for the dlc update, which I would think COULD be canon, but I'm not sure.

“Psychic Friend Fredbear”, or Golden freddy in general, though, seems to already be haunted in Fnaf4. Before the crying child (the first one) could haunt the puppet, I would think that he/she would haunt GF before the puppet body was available.

But then after the Fnaf4 kid dies, and all the games have already been planned out in his own head, he haunts the suit that bit him, and the crying child from fnaf2 (fredbear's diner) then haunts the puppet once he's created.

From the dream theory perspective, then the timeline ends there. But from the real timeline perspective, then the Fnaf4 kid actually saw into the future, more than just playing a game.

%y8w 8w 3h5843o6 w5708e.

HOWEVER.

herobrine190
Scratcher
99 posts

O

peternat002 wrote:

herobrine190 wrote:

peternat002 wrote:

-ahem-

Purple Guy is Phone Guy

Proof:

No no;
I'm not saying that the crying child HAUNTS the puppet, I'm saying that from his perspective in the games he would see himself as the puppet. With the timeline theory (if it then coincides the Dream Theory) the Fnaf4 child wouldn't know about the puppet being haunted. Something weird about Fnaf4, though, is that we don't see the puppet at all in the game, except for the dlc update, which I would think COULD be canon, but I'm not sure.

“Psychic Friend Fredbear”, or Golden freddy in general, though, seems to already be haunted in Fnaf4. Before the crying child (the first one) could haunt the puppet, I would think that he/she would haunt GF before the puppet body was available.

But then after the Fnaf4 kid dies, and all the games have already been planned out in his own head, he haunts the suit that bit him, and the crying child from fnaf2 (fredbear's diner) then haunts the puppet once he's created.

From the dream theory perspective, then the timeline ends there. But from the real timeline perspective, then the Fnaf4 kid actually saw into the future, more than just playing a game.
Ohhhhh xdddd
peternat002
Scratcher
84 posts

Halkofilp wrote:

lilykatla wrote:

I think that the bite of 87' was a misread of the date. It could just be the bite of 77'. You will be saying….
“WHAT!!!!!!!!!”
“Your very stupid!”
You would all say…
“Evidence.” I know what evidence is. I WILL NEVER FORGET EEEEVVVVIIIIIIIDDDEEEEEEEENNNNNNNNCCCCCCCCCCEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!! The camera misread the date and said “1987 Oct. whatever” (i'm not sure if it's October.) The real date was “1977 Jan. whatever” (not sure about January ether.)

I am not stupid dude!

Uhm… I have a huge problem with this theory.
First of all, Phone Guy does say “The bite of 87.”
Also, all the “87's” in the source code in some of the teasers on scottgames.com.
Oh, and FNAF2 is obviously the time when the bite would have happened, as the Toy animatronics are scrapped because of a “glitch”, that being the bite..

Soooo… Your evidence, no offense, is wrong.
Oh, and *You're

%y8w 8w 3h5843o6 w5708e.

HOWEVER.

herobrine190
Scratcher
99 posts

Hey Guys i think we should move on… the fnaf puzzle has already been solved so lets get onto some…: Fnaf world theorys! (the demo's out on gamejolt)
peternat002
Scratcher
84 posts

herobrine190 wrote:

What if it's the brother from fnaf 4 (fredbears diner is only the real place) and he never had a… You said it! a little brother! He WAS the little brother but as an only child who was afraid of fredbear and had nightmares? anything relavent? NOPE

Only one problem:
Fredbear isn't the only antagonist.
He would have had to see those animatronics from somewhere, meaning that at least the cartoon would have had to exist.
That didn't come out until 1983, though, so the first location would have already existed.

%y8w 8w 3h5843o6 w5708e.

HOWEVER.

lilykatla
Scratcher
65 posts

peternat002 wrote:

Halkofilp wrote:

lilykatla wrote:

“WHAT!!!!!!!!!”
“Your very stupid!”
You would all say…

I am not stupid dude!

Uhm… I have a huge problem with this theory.
First of all, Phone Guy does say “The bite of 87.”
Also, all the “87's” in the source code in some of the teasers on scottgames.com.
Oh, and FNAF2 is obviously the time when the bite would have happened, as the Toy animatronics are scrapped because of a “glitch”, that being the bite..

Soooo… Your evidence, no offense, is wrong.
Oh, and *You're

I like turtles. I LIKE TWAINZ!!! *gets ran over with a toy train* YAY!!!
herobrine190
Scratcher
99 posts

peternat002 wrote:

herobrine190 wrote:

Only one problem:
Fredbear isn't the only antagonist.
He would have had to see those animatronics from somewhere, meaning that at least the cartoon would have had to exist.
That didn't come out until 1983, though, so the first location would have already existed.
Exactly we're finishing the pieces at all angles so thank you for making a point on that! (idk if im saying this in a mean way or something if i am im so sorry xD)
peternat002
Scratcher
84 posts

herobrine190 wrote:

Hey Guys i think we should move on… the fnaf puzzle has already been solved so lets get onto some…: Fnaf world theorys! (the demo's out on gamejolt)

Okay.
The entire game is just Scott expressing all the pressure of making a non-scary game, and then the community wanting something to terrify them. It's Scott expressing all the times when we demanded a game, and he can only do so much.

So when we demanded Fnaf5, he made Fnaf World making it the last of the series.

It's not canon. It was made just to shut us up.

%y8w 8w 3h5843o6 w5708e.

HOWEVER.

herobrine190
Scratcher
99 posts

sO GUYS i had a dream last night where i went to my old house (Not in real life but the “oh i recognise this” kind of stuff) and i went to my old bedroom and i heard creepy music coming fROM MY CLOSET I JUST SHUT THE DOOR LIKE: “NOPE” BUT SOMETHING JUST BUSTS IT OPEN AND A ROTTON BANNANA JUMPS OUT OF THE CLOSET I LITERALLY SCREAM AND IT CLIMBS ON THE WALLS AND I RAN OUT SCREAMING AND THEN I GET ON A PASOLA WITH MY DAD AND SISTER AND WE DRIve AWay and i have Another dream where i go on an adventure to stop some really chubby guy and then when i get there i see him crUSHING MY BeST FRIEND LIKE THIS: O
/\\ O
/\ __ /
i literALLY HAVE TO SAVE EVERYONE BECAUSE EVERYTIME THEY GET CAUGHT BY HIM (ALL MY FRIENDS) ARE TURNED INTO SUPER SMASH BROS BRAWL STATUES AND THEN ME AND 2 OTHER BOYS GET LURED INTO A CORNER BY HIM SO I JUST RUN TO DISTRACT HIM AND THE MORE HE RUNS HE GETS SMALLER SO I KEPT RUNNING AND FINALLY HE CAME TO AN END WHERE I JUST JUMP AND HES SO SMALL HE JUST DISSAPEARS AND EVERYONE TURNS BACK INTO HUMANS AND I JUST STAND THEre liKE
AgentMooshroom5
Scratcher
13 posts

herobrine190 wrote:

sO GUYS i had a dream last night where i went to my old house (Not in real life but the “oh i recognise this” kind of stuff) and i went to my old bedroom and i heard creepy music coming fROM MY CLOSET I JUST SHUT THE DOOR LIKE: “NOPE” BUT SOMETHING JUST BUSTS IT OPEN AND A ROTTON BANNANA JUMPS OUT OF THE CLOSET I LITERALLY SCREAM AND IT CLIMBS ON THE WALLS AND I RAN OUT SCREAMING AND THEN I GET ON A PASOLA WITH MY DAD AND SISTER AND WE DRIve AWay and i have Another dream where i go on an adventure to stop some really chubby guy and then when i get there i see him crUSHING MY BeST FRIEND LIKE THIS: O
/\\ O
/\ __ /
i literALLY HAVE TO SAVE EVERYONE BECAUSE EVERYTIME THEY GET CAUGHT BY HIM (ALL MY FRIENDS) ARE TURNED INTO SUPER SMASH BROS BRAWL STATUES AND THEN ME AND 2 OTHER BOYS GET LURED INTO A CORNER BY HIM SO I JUST RUN TO DISTRACT HIM AND THE MORE HE RUNS HE GETS SMALLER SO I KEPT RUNNING AND FINALLY HE CAME TO AN END WHERE I JUST JUMP AND HES SO SMALL HE JUST DISSAPEARS AND EVERYONE TURNS BACK INTO HUMANS AND I JUST STAND THEre liKE
How is this to do with FNAF?

when green flag clicked
forever
set [signature] to [an overused meme]
end