Discuss Scratch

TechHamster
Scratcher
100+ posts

FNAF THEORIES (The Expanded Universe of the Five Nights At Freddy's games)

kittykat_005 wrote:

Can someone tell me if anything is wrong with my theory if Mangle and T. Bonnie are transgender? It makes as much sense as any of y'alls theories.

Mangle and T. Bonbon are supposed to be MALE counter parts, when they both appear female.
They were meant to look more kid-friendly. So they put a ton of colors and stuff on them so they don' look like malfunctioned biting and killing machines.

The king of randomness and the captain of the fleet of Hamsters. Together, us Scratchers unite as one to form the geek army! Become a recruit by going to our home base: https://scratch.mit.edu/users/TechHamster
Gamer/animator/King of Random/Cap'n Hamster
Go to my website: http://www.theofficialgeekheadquarters.weebly.com
New animations whenever I feel like it! 'Cause I do what I want! ~@NoxSpooth
Quote of the rest of time, unless a time-traveling doctor goes back in time and changes it.: Being different is awesome!
~TechHamster
If my signature was eaten by kumquats…and my signature is right here…then what is life? .-.
hbrown0302
Scratcher
100+ posts

hbrown0302 wrote:

I think the DLC coming in October is going to explain the puppet and Scott may make a spin off series explaining everything else. Seems reasonable

R.I.P “Josh” you will be missed

hbrown0302 wrote:

Wait what if the box holds all the detective files like when the kids and puppet kid was killed it was of course investigated and that box holds all the files?
catscratch231
Scratcher
44 posts

hbrown0302 wrote:

VixenMangleTheFox wrote:

catscratch231 wrote:

Ok, here's what I think, When the kid in the 4th game got bit it was in the year 1987 and Fredbear's family diner put Fredbear and Springtrap into storage, and got the models that we see in the 2nd game, but months later Fazbear entertainment bought the older models and moved to a new location and opened the pizzeria with the toy animatronics, and the older models are left for parts. Then that's when purple guy murders the kids in the parts and service room. which caused the animatronics to go wacko! which then caused Fazbear entertainment to scrap the toys and remodel the first models and move to a new location, after the first game purple guy comes back to the pizzeria and lead the animatronics away one by one and took them apart. then the kids' spirits come and scare purple guy and he then hides in the Springtrap suit, and when he laughs, but didn't know that the spring locks would loosen from moisture and broke loose, thus causing purple guy's death. Sorry to not mentioned this but during the moving of the locations Fedbear was lost and Sprintrap was somewhere in the pizzeria. thanks for reading! and remeber you are the face of Freddy Fazbear's Pizza!
How does THAT make any sense?
trust me it does this is what I think as well You know what your saying
THANK YOU!!! for saying that! And I do know what I'm saying! I'm glad some people can see some sense in what other people say.

Is there anything better than freedom, a decently paying job, good food, and company of friends? Actually yes, it's called life! And you only have one of them! Unless you're a gamer. Than you have several lives! Just remember to grab that 1-UP so you don't see the “GAME OVER” screen to soon. You will see it one day. But today is not that day!
hbrown0302
Scratcher
100+ posts

TechHamster wrote:

kittykat_005 wrote:

Can someone tell me if anything is wrong with my theory if Mangle and T. Bonnie are transgender? It makes as much sense as any of y'alls theories.

Mangle and T. Bonbon are supposed to be MALE counter parts, when they both appear female.
They were meant to look more kid-friendly. So they put a ton of colors and stuff on them so they don' look like malfunctioned biting and killing machines.
again does it matter?
hbrown0302
Scratcher
100+ posts

catscratch231 wrote:

hbrown0302 wrote:

VixenMangleTheFox wrote:

catscratch231 wrote:

Ok, here's what I think, When the kid in the 4th game got bit it was in the year 1987 and Fredbear's family diner put Fredbear and Springtrap into storage, and got the models that we see in the 2nd game, but months later Fazbear entertainment bought the older models and moved to a new location and opened the pizzeria with the toy animatronics, and the older models are left for parts. Then that's when purple guy murders the kids in the parts and service room. which caused the animatronics to go wacko! which then caused Fazbear entertainment to scrap the toys and remodel the first models and move to a new location, after the first game purple guy comes back to the pizzeria and lead the animatronics away one by one and took them apart. then the kids' spirits come and scare purple guy and he then hides in the Springtrap suit, and when he laughs, but didn't know that the spring locks would loosen from moisture and broke loose, thus causing purple guy's death. Sorry to not mentioned this but during the moving of the locations Fedbear was lost and Sprintrap was somewhere in the pizzeria. thanks for reading! and remeber you are the face of Freddy Fazbear's Pizza!
How does THAT make any sense?
trust me it does this is what I think as well You know what your saying
THANK YOU!!! for saying that! And I do know what I'm saying! I'm glad some people can see some sense in what other people say.
your welcome
TechHamster
Scratcher
100+ posts

charlesdog wrote:

FOR THE LAST TIME IT IS IMPOSSIBLE FOR FREDBEAR TO DO THE BITE OF 87!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FNAF2 WAS IN 1987 NOT FREDBEARS FAMILY DINER!!!!!! THERE WERE PROBABLY 2 BITES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SERIOUSLY FREDBEAR WAS NOT IN FNAF2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm not sure who made this theory up, but it's very plausible. Take this into consideration. The boy got bitten by Fredbear in 1983. He took pills and had an IV bag constantly feeding him nutrients. Then, 4 years later, he finally gave up and died. This counted as the bite of '87, considering he died in that year. Or there were two bites, Fredbear and Mangle, but I choose to believe the first part.

Last edited by TechHamster (Aug. 3, 2015 01:34:07)

The king of randomness and the captain of the fleet of Hamsters. Together, us Scratchers unite as one to form the geek army! Become a recruit by going to our home base: https://scratch.mit.edu/users/TechHamster
Quote of the rest of time, unless a time-traveling doctor goes back in time and changes it.: Being different is awesome!
~TechHamster
If my signature was eaten by kumquats…and my signature is right here…then what is life? .-.
hbrown0302
Scratcher
100+ posts

what do you think of the DLC?
TechHamster
Scratcher
100+ posts

hbrown0302 wrote:

One of Sakurai's earliest experiences in the video game industry began when he worked for HAL Laboratory, where he created the character Kirby at age 19 and directed his first title, Kirby's Dream Land. Sakurai left HAL on August 5, 2003, ending his work on the Kirby series. Reasons for his departure are said to be because he was seeking more freedom and was disappointed there, but most of all Sakurai grew tired of the sequelization from HAL. “It was tough for me to see that every time I made a new game, people automatically assumed that a sequel was coming,” said Sakurai, in an interview with Nintendo Dream, two weeks after he resigned from HAL Laboratory. He explained that, “even if it's a sequel, lots of people have to give their all to make a game, but some people think the sequel process happens naturally.”

His resignation came just days after an interview where he openly criticized the company for circumstances surrounding the development of the Nintendo GameCube racer Kirby Air Ride. After he left HAL, Sakurai began working with Q Entertainment, along with Tetsuya Mizuguchi. This collaboration resulted in Meteos in 2005, a unique puzzle game for the Nintendo DS. On September 30, 2005, Sakurai announced that he had formed his own company, Sora. Two titles were announced to be in development but no information on the titles (other than that they were in development) had been divulged. As for the future of the Super Smash Bros. series, Nintendo and HAL Laboratory's President Satoru Iwata, during the Nintendo E3 2005 press conference, promised an online iteration of the game would come to Nintendo's video game console, Wii.

In issue #885 of Famitsu magazine, Sakurai first revealed that he would be serving as a director and game designer on Super Smash Bros. Brawl for the Wii. Super Smash Bros. Brawl was finished and released in 2008, after personnel borrowed from 19 different developer studios assisted in development. Sakurai had also been updating daily the official Super Smash Bros Brawl web site called the “Smash Bros. Dojo”. Starting a year previous the release, he revealed Brawl secrets and gameplay content through the site. The Smash Bros. Dojo had regular updates from May 22, 2007 to April 14, 2008.

On the final day of updates, it was revealed that Sakurai provided the voice for King Dedede in Kirby 64: The Crystal Shards and Super Smash Bros. Brawl. He and his company, Sora Ltd. alongside Nintendo, started a first-party studio, Project Sora, which was 72% owned by Nintendo and 28% owned by Sora Ltd. It was revealed at E3 2010 that Sakurai and Project Sora were working on Kid Icarus: Uprising for the Nintendo 3DS. Project Sora was officially closed on June 30, 2012. At E3 2011, Nintendo announced that Sakurai was working on Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS and Wii U. Sakurai began full development of the title upon the release of Kid Icarus: Uprising in March 2012.

In February 2013, Sakurai was diagnosed with calcific tendinitis near his right shoulder, which caused him pain whenever he moved his arm. He mentioned that this could substantially slow down his current work, as he does some game testing himself. Sakurai's wife, Michiko Sakurai, has worked on the graphical user interface for many of his games, including Kirby Air Ride, Meteos, and the Super Smash Bros. series.
I don't know if you know this or not, but this is about fnaf. fnaf!. FNAF!

~TechHamster
hbrown0302
Scratcher
100+ posts

14 years later? Isn't it 4 and that is better theory than “he just got bit in 1983 and that's final” still think he got bit in 1987 though
hbrown0302
Scratcher
100+ posts

TechHamster wrote:

hbrown0302 wrote:

One of Sakurai's earliest experiences in the video game industry began when he worked for HAL Laboratory, where he created the character Kirby at age 19 and directed his first title, Kirby's Dream Land. Sakurai left HAL on August 5, 2003, ending his work on the Kirby series. Reasons for his departure are said to be because he was seeking more freedom and was disappointed there, but most of all Sakurai grew tired of the sequelization from HAL. “It was tough for me to see that every time I made a new game, people automatically assumed that a sequel was coming,” said Sakurai, in an interview with Nintendo Dream, two weeks after he resigned from HAL Laboratory. He explained that, “even if it's a sequel, lots of people have to give their all to make a game, but some people think the sequel process happens naturally.”

His resignation came just days after an interview where he openly criticized the company for circumstances surrounding the development of the Nintendo GameCube racer Kirby Air Ride. After he left HAL, Sakurai began working with Q Entertainment, along with Tetsuya Mizuguchi. This collaboration resulted in Meteos in 2005, a unique puzzle game for the Nintendo DS. On September 30, 2005, Sakurai announced that he had formed his own company, Sora. Two titles were announced to be in development but no information on the titles (other than that they were in development) had been divulged. As for the future of the Super Smash Bros. series, Nintendo and HAL Laboratory's President Satoru Iwata, during the Nintendo E3 2005 press conference, promised an online iteration of the game would come to Nintendo's video game console, Wii.

In issue #885 of Famitsu magazine, Sakurai first revealed that he would be serving as a director and game designer on Super Smash Bros. Brawl for the Wii. Super Smash Bros. Brawl was finished and released in 2008, after personnel borrowed from 19 different developer studios assisted in development. Sakurai had also been updating daily the official Super Smash Bros Brawl web site called the “Smash Bros. Dojo”. Starting a year previous the release, he revealed Brawl secrets and gameplay content through the site. The Smash Bros. Dojo had regular updates from May 22, 2007 to April 14, 2008.

On the final day of updates, it was revealed that Sakurai provided the voice for King Dedede in Kirby 64: The Crystal Shards and Super Smash Bros. Brawl. He and his company, Sora Ltd. alongside Nintendo, started a first-party studio, Project Sora, which was 72% owned by Nintendo and 28% owned by Sora Ltd. It was revealed at E3 2010 that Sakurai and Project Sora were working on Kid Icarus: Uprising for the Nintendo 3DS. Project Sora was officially closed on June 30, 2012. At E3 2011, Nintendo announced that Sakurai was working on Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS and Wii U. Sakurai began full development of the title upon the release of Kid Icarus: Uprising in March 2012.

In February 2013, Sakurai was diagnosed with calcific tendinitis near his right shoulder, which caused him pain whenever he moved his arm. He mentioned that this could substantially slow down his current work, as he does some game testing himself. Sakurai's wife, Michiko Sakurai, has worked on the graphical user interface for many of his games, including Kirby Air Ride, Meteos, and the Super Smash Bros. series.
I don't know if you know this or not, but this is about fnaf. fnaf!. FNAF!
still it's just a game
TechHamster
Scratcher
100+ posts

hbrown0302 wrote:

link8304 wrote:

There is one more installment in the series! Not FNAF5, But FNAF MOVIE! Did you guys forget 'bout that?
Don't get your hopes up video game movies aren't really that good to begin with, but who said this movie won't change that
Please don't believe EVERYTHING Game Theory says. People have opinions y'know.

~TechHamster
TechHamster
Scratcher
100+ posts

kittykat_005 wrote:

TechHamster wrote:

johnt221 wrote:

GOLDEN FREDDY CAUSED THE BITE OF '87 (removed by moderator - please keep it polite)
1. it's fredbear.
and 2. that was in 1983. Another theory is that he got bitten in 1983, but died in 1987.
WHY do people think it's 1983? I know that the TV says it's 1983, but that could be when it was MADE.
#theoriesaretoomainstream #rebellious

~TechHamster
hbrown0302
Scratcher
100+ posts

all good things have to come to end

TechHamster wrote:

hbrown0302 wrote:

link8304 wrote:

There is one more installment in the series! Not FNAF5, But FNAF MOVIE! Did you guys forget 'bout that?
Don't get your hopes up video game movies aren't really that good to begin with, but who said this movie won't change that
Please don't believe EVERYTHING Game Theory says. People have opinions y'know.
it's not just game theory bro in a video game your interactive but in a movie your not pretty much losing the video game concept and besides it might be good you and I never know
hbrown0302
Scratcher
100+ posts

TechHamster
Scratcher
100+ posts

TechHamster wrote:

kittykat_005 wrote:

TechHamster wrote:

johnt221 wrote:

GOLDEN FREDDY CAUSED THE BITE OF '87 (removed by moderator - please keep it polite)
1. it's fredbear.
and 2. that was in 1983. Another theory is that he got bitten in 1983, but died in 1987.
WHY do people think it's 1983? I know that the TV says it's 1983, but that could be when it was MADE.
#theoriesaretoomainstream #rebellious
And yes, I know hashtags don't work on Scratch.

~TechHamster
hbrown0302
Scratcher
100+ posts

I agree with Kitty
jji10
Scratcher
1000+ posts

hbrown0302 wrote:

https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/71962650/
Don't advertise.

“Yipee, I did it!” the man said with glee,
“I've solved that darned riddle, I've solved it, you see!”
The sphinx simply smiled and shook her strange head,
“I'm afraid you're wrong, and therefore you're dead.”
hbrown0302
Scratcher
100+ posts

busted

jji10 wrote:

hbrown0302 wrote:

https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/71962650/
Don't advertise.

TechHamster
Scratcher
100+ posts

hbrown0302 wrote:

14 years later? Isn't it 4 and that is better theory than “he just got bit in 1983 and that's final” still think he got bit in 1987 though
Whoops. Lemme change that. I guess I wasn't thinking. XP Also, yeah, him being bitten in 1987 is still very plausible, but I just choose to stick to my theory.

~TechHamster
hbrown0302
Scratcher
100+ posts

hbrown0302 wrote:

hbrown0302 wrote:

I think the DLC coming in October is going to explain the puppet and Scott may make a spin off series explaining everything else. Seems reasonable

R.I.P “Josh” you will be missed

hbrown0302 wrote:

Wait what if the box holds all the detective files like when the kids and puppet kid was killed it was of course investigated and that box holds all the files?
it might not be over #spin-off series?